• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle Seahawks vs. Oakland Raiders (London)

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall, can't be too disappointed with a 3-3 start going into our bye... Just wish we could play the Broncos and Bears over again w/ the way we've been playing the last 4 games... Winners of 3 of our last 4 games... I'll take it..

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall, can't be too disappointed with a 3-3 start going into our bye... Just wish we could play the Broncos and Bears over again w/ the way we've been playing the last 4 games... Winners of 3 of our last 4 games... I'll take it..
Yeah, our overall record will suffer for dropping both of those games, but I think we stand a lot better chance at beating GB & Minn where they're scheduled now vs if we would have faced them week 1/2, and it's probably more important to beat those teams than Denver & probably Chicago.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Later, and take care!
Nah!!! It's a love/hate relationship!
I hate that they drive me up a wall sometimes with their performance. But I love them too damn much to for it to be a "later." You take care ;)

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boy does the offense look more complete, able to start off strong, score in the redzone, and convert 3rd downs.

almost like firing bevell made all the difference
Bevell was only piece of the formula. Replacing your buddy Cable played a part.:D. Getting Sweezy and Fluker was huge.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah!!! It's a love/hate relationship!
I hate that they drive me up a wall sometimes with their performance. But I love them too damn much to for it to be a "later." You take care ;)
Patience Grasshopper.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patience Grasshopper.
It's actually something that I should grow accustom to but never can. Patience sometimes wear thin. Under the PC era this team is very undisciplined, even when they were SB contenders. If I remember correct the quote above was they got the ball inside the 15 yards line and continue going backward due to penalties and sacks. During the Rams game, the same thing happened and drove them out of FG range.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's actually something that I should grow accustom to but never can. Patience sometimes wear thin. Under the PC era this team is very undisciplined, even when they were SB contenders. If I remember correct the quote above was they got the ball inside the 15 yards line and continue going backward due to penalties and sacks. During the Rams game, the same thing happened and drove them out of FG range.
Penalties and sacks happen. Coach says we don't win the game in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd qtr. Rams game was a perfect example. We played strong in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Not so in the 4th. A loss.
Patience will come over time. At least it does for most of us.