• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle Mariners vs. Texas Rangers 8/16-8/18

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or does it feel like I've been spending more time rooting against Oakland then I should be lately?????! Our fate is in the hands of the tribe tonight and they are down 2-1.... But the Indians offense is capable of putting runs on the board. So it's not over yet

Umm Texas was 6 games back just a few weeks ago dude.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cotts was the goat tonight. Which is a rarity. terrible strike 3 call on profar!. Btw, farqueer looked really douchey after he struck out moreland and received the throw from the third baseman after they went around the horn
I vehemently disagree with this. Cotts was the victim of Murphy being in the game over Gentry. The goats are the other 8 hitters not named Adrian Beltre.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With AJP, Moreland, and Murphy in your lineup, you're just asking to lose. But the rest of the lineup isn't much better. We have one hitter, Beltre, just work around him and you're likely to beat Texas. Man this club used to score runs in droves. Now we're one of the worst offenses in baseball. That sure changed quickly!

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or does it feel like I've been spending more time rooting against Oakland then I should be lately?????! Our fate is in the hands of the tribe tonight and they are down 2-1.... But the Indians offense is capable of putting runs on the board. So it's not over yet

Not really we been hot. It's just we got done digging oout of a BIG hole

bradw516

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vehemently disagree with this. Cotts was the victim of Murphy being in the game over Gentry. The goats are the other 8 hitters not named Adrian Beltre.

While your point is valid, so was elzies. Cotts hung a pitch on an 0-2 count and it got belted.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you are right but we cannot seem to get to any starter right now.

I know, but ya never know. It's my attempt at being positive, ha
We're going have to show something against starters soon...or
???, we just don't have the line-up we need

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That doesn't matter. He's a damn good pitcher and that's all you typically need to win games.

I was just saying he is not an ace based on what he has done during his 2yrs in the majors. Yes I agree he is a very good pitcher

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When do Puig and Trout have those "growing pains?"

They are the exception and you know that. Stop comparing them to Profar or most other upper echelon prospects.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cotts, Murphy, Kinsler, and AJ can all share some of the blame for this loss...

Jbear

Ranger Days Ranger Nights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not believe Cotts is the goat either. The offense was miserable tonight. I have seen multiple people suggest that Murphy should sit a week or so. What would we lose? Not gonna happen with Wash but Rangers have better replacements if he would get past the lefty righty bull shit logic he uses for lineups.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just saying he was not an ace based on what he has done during his 2yrs in the majors. Yes I agree he is a very good pitcher

The term "ace" pitcher gets thrown out way too freely. There's only a handful of true aces in baseball.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah, it's not you... in this race we should be concerned with Oakland...hard not to scoreboard watch as a fan