• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks vs Colts breakdown!

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one and only thing about making a 17 point comeback is all the "egg on face" from Seahawks haters who were counting there cash just a wee bit to soon!:laugh3:

There were people, even some Seahawks fans, who forgot that the Seahawks don't lose big on the road, even at 10 am PT. You expect that from Seahawks haters, but the fans should know better than that. I know it's easy for frustration to set in when your team goes down 3 scores and doesn't look particularly sharp on one or both sides of the ball early on, but everybody should know by now not to give up on the Seahawks too early; and if they didn't know that before, they should now. This is a mentally tough team with a quarterback capable of carrying the offense when necessary and a coaching staff that has repeatedly shown the ability to make the right adjustments to what's being thrown at them as the game goes along.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were people, even some Seahawks fans, who forgot that the Seahawks don't lose big on the road, even at 10 am PT. You expect that from Seahawks haters, but the fans should know better than that. I know it's easy for frustration to set in when your team goes down 3 scores and doesn't look particularly sharp on one or both sides of the ball early on, but everybody should know by now not to give up on the Seahawks too early; and if they didn't know that before, they should now. This is a mentally tough team with a quarterback capable of carrying the offense when necessary and a coaching staff that has repeatedly shown the ability to make the right adjustments to what's being thrown at them as the game goes along.

I think with this team/coaching staff the best years are just ahead of us starting now.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Zach Miller will be doubtful for Sunday as well as Unger.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just bet the rest of my vcash on the seahawks this week

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love Luke Willson:gaah:, but I hated the release of McGrath. Beard and all.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Luke Willson:gaah:, but I hated the release of McGrath. Beard and all.

I agree, but I am glad that McGrath is getting a lot of use in KC right now. KC fans seem to love him and they gave him a nickname for his beard, I just can't remember what it is.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A move has to be made today to add Bruce Irvin onto the roster. If that move is anything other then cutting the center they signed last week (Jason Spitz), then that will signal Unger will be out tomorrow IMO.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are listed.

SportsHoopla Bookie

You scrool down some. Some of us are plucking down some chunks of vCash. RegentDenali has $1000,
I've got $500, and Logicallylethal has $400. Total so far $2325 on the Seahawks vs $70 on the Colts. If the Huskies win you can expect even more tomorrow. I also bet a chunk on the Texans to at least cover tomorrow.