• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers vs Seattle Series: Welcome espn transfers.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See ya'll tomorrow.

spicesadie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weaver is back to good form, and they are starting to mesh offensively....I wouldn't count ANYTHING out at this point.

Even with our wins, it's like we are hanging on the cliff with our fingernails...
we need some help

I agree. This team is missing something. Most of the offense this year has come in homerun spurts. Occasionally they have put a complete game together, but few and far between. Berkman is not a good DH, Beltre is off, Kinsler hasn't come back completely and neither has Moreland. Cruz is doing better than early season but is still iffy at times. And I hate to speak ill of my Elvis, but his offense is missing in action, pathetic...Rookie pitching is a coin toss at times....what else? Time to talk trades again?

Jbear

Ranger Days Ranger Nights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what I posted and yes losing three to Houston is possible the way this team plays down to the crappy level of teams like Houston. Toronto came in with a 9 game losing streak and guess what they swept the Rangers. Stranger things have happened and Rangers pitching is back on its heels right now along with the silent bats. I am not saying Rangers will lose 6 straight again BUT it happens 1 game at a time with shitty losses like tonight and crappy starts like last night.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got relief coming for our pitching (Lewis, Soria) but this is it for our offense. Take note JD. This team won't go very far as is on offense.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One final rant from me:

Lose a home series against a struggling Indian team that had lost 8 in a row; swept in a 4 game home series against an average Blue Jay club that had honestly been down for much of the season ( until after they played us), and now losing a home series to a slumping Mariners team.... And oh by the way, sweeping the Cards, and winning series against the A's, Yankees and Reds in the middle of all this...this is about as Jekyll and Hyde as it comes !!!

This is obviously a lack of mental preparation and focus. This team shows up when they know they have to, but on other nights, they try to do just enough to sneak by....teams slump, but this seems to be developing into a pattern...

I like the board Ranger fans, good night from Atlanta....

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One final rant from me:

Lose a home series against a struggling Indian team that had lost 8 in a row; swept in a 4 game home series against an average Blue Jay club that had honestly been down for much of the season ( until after they played us), and now losing a home series to a slumping Mariners team.... And oh by the way, sweeping the Cards, and winning series against the A's, Yankees and Reds in the middle of all this...this is about as Jekyll and Hyde as it comes !!!

This is obviously a lack of mental preparation and focus. This team shows up when they know they have to, but on other nights, they try to do just enough to sneak by....teams slump, but this seems to be developing into a pattern...

I like the board Ranger fans, good night from Atlanta....
Good night, Leslie. Agree with what you said. This team will find it hard to win a division playing like it's playing.

Jimbo2017

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are now starting to see the residual affects of our starters inability to go deep into games. The bullpen has been over used and now it's showing. Both Ross and Scheppers have just flat sucked these last couple of outings because they're tired and worn down. While Grimm and Tepesh have been major contributors to this demise of our bullpen, the biggest culprit is without question Yu Darvish and his inability to get into the 7TH or 8TH inning consistantly. He has to be more efficient with his pitch count and has to go deeper into these games; if not, I'm afraid this situation only worsens.

dammittman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised that Holland was able to recover from that leadoff HR. Usually if he gets his bell rung in the first inning, it just falls apart after that. That being said, if we don't get some offense soon, we are not going to win many games.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are now starting to see the residual affects of our starters inability to go deep into games. The bullpen has been over used and now it's showing. Both Ross and Scheppers have just flat sucked these last couple of outings because they're tired and worn down. While Grimm and Tepesh have been major contributors to this demise of our bullpen, the biggest culprit is without question Yu Darvish and his inability to get into the 7TH or 8TH inning consistantly. He has to be more efficient with his pitch count and has to go deeper into these games; if not, I'm afraid this situation only worsens.

Darvish is the biggest culprit of our bullpen being worn out? I've read enough. Sorry bud but you're not even close to reality here.

Jimbo2017

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This organizatrion didn't pay $100M+ for this guy to only be able to go 5 or 6 innings on a regular basis. That is gross inefficiency from our so called ace. He has to be better and has to improve on getting deeper into these games; bottom line. We anticipated that this would be an issue with Grimm and Tepesh, but the prevailing thought was that Darvish would make some improvements from last year with his pitch count efficiency and he has not.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This organizatrion didn't pay $100M+ for this guy to only be able to go 5 or 6 innings on a regular basis. That is gross inefficiency from our so called ace. He has to be better and has to improve on getting deeper into these games; bottom line. We anticipated that this would be an issue with Grimm and Tepesh, but the prevailing thought was that Darvish would make some improvements from last year with his pitch count efficiency and he has not.

He's going through a rough patch and showed signs of coming out last game. There will be periods of adjustment.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Romeo: Is there a way to show the most recent posts at the top?

Bottom left of the page there should be a drop down box that lets you sort threads in ascending or descending order.