• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers vs Seattle Series: Welcome espn transfers.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cubs not Oakland. I guess there's no edit either. lol

There's three buttons in the bottom right corner of your posts. A fourth edit button appears for 5 minutes after each post.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went ahead and made one of these real quick but I probably won't be on here too much. It is cool that I get to use the avatar I made a while back that espn rejected though. Anyway, see you guys around and GO RANGERS!!! :suds:

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's win tomorrow this is starting to piss me off

whittler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rangers are playing 6 batters to 9. You got Elvis, Moreland and Berkman just non-productive.
You got 5 inning Rookie pitchers ,you got a bullpen that is Overused, Fatgiued and not hitting their spots.
Wash's lineup is not Helping , 4 Righty's , a switch hitter, 4 Lefty's. Opposing managers don't have to use up their BP, just mow'em down, stacked right in a Row.

For the Rangers to win , they have to play Near Flawlessly, Solid pitching ,3 or less runs, No errors, productive outs, Speed on the base paths and Timely hitting.

Lots of Flaws on this Team, BUT, they are not alone. Lots of Skitzoid teams out there, Detroit fans must be going ape. Cincy, St Louis, looking up at Pittsburg. Atlanta is Bomb or bust. San Fran, what happened? Dodgers , billions spent and still Last.

Ain't going be no 1 running away with a division title.
Looks to be a Bumpy ride ahead, so just root for the Good guys, Win or lose, Go Rangers.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:
I went ahead and made one of these real quick but I probably won't be on here too much. It is cool that I get to use the avatar I made a while back that espn rejected though. Anyway, see you guys around and GO RANGERS!!! :suds:
Come on Dude. You can do better than that. Get yourself over here and laugh at me trying to learn the system.

kdm1218

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Romeo: Is there a way to show the most recent posts at the top?
Justin, when I first signed up it asked me something about ascending vs descending order and I see newest comments first. Haven't figured out where exactly that option is to allow changing it though...

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rangers are playing 6 batters to 9. You got Elvis, Moreland and Berkman just non-productive.
You got 5 inning Rookie pitchers ,you got a bullpen that is Overused, Fatgiued and not hitting their spots.
Wash's lineup is not Helping , 4 Righty's , a switch hitter, 4 Lefty's. Opposing managers don't have to use up their BP, just mow'em down, stacked right in a Row.

For the Rangers to win , they have to play Near Flawlessly, Solid pitching ,3 or less runs, No errors, productive outs, Speed on the base paths and Timely hitting.

Lots of Flaws on this Team, BUT, they are not alone. Lots of Skitzoid teams out there, Detroit fans must be going ape. Cincy, St Louis, looking up at Pittsburg. Atlanta is Bomb or bust. San Fran, what happened? Dodgers , billions spent and still Last.

Ain't going be no 1 running away with a division title.
Looks to be a Bumpy ride ahead, so just root for the Good guys, Win or lose, Go Rangers.
I'm with you buddy. We may not win but excepting defeat is not going to happen. We are winners because we are RANGERS.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin, when I first signed up it asked me something about ascending vs descending order and I see newest comments first. Haven't figured out where exactly that option is to allow changing it though...
Ibelieve it is under the control panel but not sure which topic.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go to Control Panel, Settings & Options, Edit Options. Thread management is around halfway down the list...

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see I am not the only one who knows just enough to be dangerous on this web site. Glad to see most of the Ranger gang on here. I may get ticked off at the Rangers but from day 1 when they moved here they have been my team.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just throwing something out there. I love our FO but it seems with our new TV contract soon to kick in we have made a lot of moves with guys who could be considered over the hill such as Oswalt, Berkman, and now Ramirez. Not sure that is the best route to go even though I am really pulling for LB to come alive.

whittler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just throwing something out there. I love our FO but it seems with our new TV contract soon to kick in we have made a lot of moves with guys who could be considered over the hill such as Oswalt, Berkman, and now Ramirez. Not sure that is the best route to go even though I am really pulling for LB to come alive.

Got to believe other GM's are holding out for Rangers cream of the Crop prospects and JD doesn't want another Chris Davis mess, if Baltimore goes out and Wins it all with Davis, O'Day,Hunter,Teagarden, Strope( traded for Feldman) and Buck.
Don't think other GM's like JD either, he cleaned out Atlanta for Tex (this is brought up a lot by fans and Media) nobody likes or wants to be the next to be Fleessed.
Rangers need a Partner to do any Trading, everybody wants end up on the + side of any trades
The TV money? You got 23 Owners of Rangers, imagine they looking for a nice Payday also!!
JD has been spending on signiing Bonuses for the Internatioal player, Free agents. Paying $10 mill of MY salary not helping.
Lance is giving it his All, just looks like his body has failed to recover, Legs are the 1st thing to go. Hoping for Lance.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Grief! A 51 page thread and half of it of it is how to use the website? Somebody start a tech support thread and keep the baseball talk separate. It's hard enough keeping up when three or four games are run together in one thread.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope all is having a marvelous July the 4th. All the fireworks I want to see is on the field. No reason to get swept by this team. Come on Rangers! And don't lower your standards to meet the competition. Time to find another gear.

Jbear

Ranger Days Ranger Nights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Wash switched Murphy and Andrus in the batting line up. Can't wait to hear his reason for doing it. Maybe he finally saw that he had all the right handers hitting first and left handers last.

I guess that Profar and E Beltre are not trusted enough yet by Wash to be used as a sub for either hot hitting Andrus or tough out Murphy for this particular game. He needs those two rookies on the bench so he can make sure it will be a low scoring game again. Hell if Wash had Puig on this team he would refuse to play him enough to figure out that that rookie can hit. Wash is itching for a blow out so he can stick Profar in the outfield. What a joke, this team is going nowhere unless they figure out some way to score more than 2 - 3 runs a game. Profar and E Beltre are both fast and at least right now they are hitting better than Murphy and Andrus. They are going to make mistakes from time to time but even Wash's favorites make errors from time to time. Maybe Wash should make a statement soon and sit both these light weight hitters for a whole week and give them a chance to clear their heads and ponder their value as hitters. If either of them were injured guess what, someone else would get plugged into the lineup. Both these guys have been given more than ample chances to fix their hitting woes, maybe a benching for a week might help show them that even starters need to produce more than one game a week. Wash pulled this unflinching loyalty crap with non-producing hitters last year it needs to end.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope all is having a marvelous July the 4th. All the fireworks I want to see is on the field. No reason to get swept by this team. Come on Rangers! And don't lower your standards to meet the competition. Time to find another gear.

I am with you on that. Hope Perez pitches another good game as well.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw where Andrus is batting 8th but Murphy was moved to the 2nd spot. I am sure to break up the number of left-handed hitters we had at the bottom. But why not let Engel Beltre bat 2nd and play OF and that would give us a lot of speed at 8,9,1(sort of) and 2.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murphy is a worse option than Andrus. Why not give Martin a shot?

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garza pitched pretty well last night. Get off this Nolasco kick, JD. At least Garza pitched in the AL before.