• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan getting rings for beating Alabama

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see you like to joke about drunk driving.
Yes, I have a sense of humor. The guy was arrested and he didn't kill anyone. The video is hilarious. It isnt like I'm laughing about sexual assaults.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Lush Hardbaugh got off with a misdemeanor and probation. Obviously lined some judges' pocket.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. He could request a transfer, which OSU would have to grant and then you have the restrictions. HIGHLY doubt OSU is going to grant a RB a transfer into the B1G, so he'd have to go outside the B1G and further from home.

Unlike coaches. Players can't just say, I'm transferring and then go to whatever school they want to and start playing. Hell, Jamel Deen was screwed over by OSU and he even had to sit out a year before he is allowed to play.

And you can say losing a 5 star recruit from ur back yard isnt anything to worry about, but I bet you OSU will pull out all the stops to try and flip him. He had two OSU visits this year and I'm sure they will do everything they can to get him back.
Well you can keep speculating (as usual) about Weber if it helps you sleep at night, but I'd say that 29 point ass whipping OSU gave michigan in ann arbor showed him all he needs to know about which program is the right one. Also, really still bringing up the Dean thing, with more speculation (as usual)? Yawn.

If we want that kid bad enough, we can have him. We're still almost 2 years away from signing day. If Urban decides to focus on DE (which we really don't need to do at this point), he'll be a Buckeye.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you can keep speculating (as usual) about Weber if it helps you sleep at night, but I'd say that 29 point ass whipping OSU gave michigan in ann arbor showed him all he needs to know about which program is the right one. Also, really still bringing up the Dean thing, with more speculation (as usual)? Yawn.

If we want that kid bad enough, we can have him. We're still almost 2 years away from signing day. If Urban decides to focus on DE (which we really don't need to do at this point), he'll be a Buckeye.
I posted Weber's twitter account. I just wanted to see how he was responding to Cardale and JT. Maybe u can show me.

And I give props to OSU last year. They were by far the more talented team. I believe we went thru this though already. I like the way it is trending now though. Top Ohio talent committing to UM, OSU fans not wanting to bet on next year's game even though it is in Columbus. I thought it would take about 3 years to get to this point, but Harbaugh is ahead of the curve so far. Get off the tracks hairless nuts -- there is a train coming thru!!!
QfO0ABW.png

Reactions: BUD

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen anyone laughing about sexual assaults.
Your coach had time to make jokes on Twitter. Seems he'd have more important issues to take care of with his own team.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or had Aldon Smiths former coach
Gary Pinkel? I don't think he would help much. While a good coach -- with guys like Aldon Smith, Green-Beckham and Sheldon Richardson. He makes some of Urban Meyer's team look like choir boys.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted Weber's twitter account. I just wanted to see how he was responding to Cardale and JT. Maybe u can show me.

And I give props to OSU last year. They were by far the more talented team. I believe we went thru this though already. I like the way it is trending now though. Top Ohio talent committing to UM, OSU fans not wanting to bet on next year's game even though it is in Columbus. I thought it would take about 3 years to get to this point, but Harbaugh is ahead of the curve so far. Get off the tracks hairless nuts -- there is a train coming thru!!!
View attachment 103915
Yup, and you take an 18 year old's vague comment in the heat of the moment as some sort of indication that he must want out, even though he's posted tons of pro-OSU stuff other than that. Like I said, if it helps you sleep at night, keep speculating.

Also, you guys have gotten one top guy from Ohio. One. OSU, on the other hand, is taking top talent from michigan on the regular. There are also no OSU fans not wanting to bet on the game. If you're referring to me, I said twice that I'd take the bet, just not the wager.

Just remember: in his first year, Hoke was better than Harbaugh. We all saw what happened.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or had Aldon Smiths former coach
Yup, with him being a really good player and all, Harbs woulda just had him " go back to work and soldier through it" instead of being punished.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, with him being a really good player and all, Harbs woulda just had him " go back to work and soldier through it" instead of being punished.
We all know Saban would have brought the hammer down, like he did with Geno Smith after his 2nd DUI or when he signed the woman beater that was kicked out of Georgia.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, and you take an 18 year old's vague comment in the heat of the moment as some sort of indication that he must want out, even though he's posted tons of pro-OSU stuff other than that. Like I said, if it helps you sleep at night, keep speculating.

Also, you guys have gotten one top guy from Ohio. One. OSU, on the other hand, is taking top talent from michigan on the regular. There are also no OSU fans not wanting to bet on the game. If you're referring to me, I said twice that I'd take the bet, just not the wager.

Just remember: in his first year, Hoke was better than Harbaugh. We all saw what happened.
You are? Since you regularly sign top talent from Michigan. Name me the 5 star guys signed out of Michigan by OSU? Since it is on the regular -- I'm sure it has happened quite often.

As far as Weber, if it were the first time he had said something -- I wouldn't say anything. He and his high school coach were upset at the non-shady Urban Meyer after the RB coach left the day after he signed. I'm sure Meyer had no idea he was leaving though. :pound:

And if u were confident. The wager shouldn't matter. Remember you won by 29 and it is in Columbus.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know Saban would have brought the hammer down, like he did with Geno Smith after his 2nd DUI or when he signed the woman beater that was kicked out of Georgia.
Not even close to the same thing. Saban actually did something, suspending one and booting the other. Good ol Harbs woulda just sat down with him and shared his story of getting his own DUI and sent him back out on the field to "soldier through it".

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are? Since you regularly sign top talent from Michigan. Name me the 5 star guys signed out of Michigan by OSU? Since it is on the regular -- I'm sure it has happened quite often.

As far as Weber, if it were the first time he had said something -- I wouldn't say anything. He and his high school coach were upset at the non-shady Urban Meyer after the RB coach left the day after he signed. I'm sure Meyer had no idea he was leaving though. :pound:

And if u were confident. The wager shouldn't matter. Remember you won by 29 and it is in Columbus.
There haven't been any 5* guys to get from your state, but do guys like Damon Webb, Michael Jordan, and Mike Weber ring a bell? Also, if Weber was so pissed about our RB coach leaving, why'd he stay? Nothing has happened that has been that bad, and his comment after the MSU game didn't even mention leaving OSU or wishing he'd signed with michigan or anywhere else. But like I said, keep doing your speculation dance. As long as it makes you feel better.

"And if u were confident. The wager shouldn't matter." -- This has to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I'm confident the UConn women are going to win the women's tourney, but I wouldn't bet my job on it. I'm confident the Browns will not make the playoffs, but I wouldn't bet my savings on it. I was confident we'd beat Sparty last year, and even though we should have, we didn't. Shit can happen. I bet before the final snap against Sparty, you'd of bet your house that michigan was gonna win, and you'd of been wrong.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There haven't been any 5* guys to get from your state, but do guys like Damon Webb, Michael Jordan, and Mike Weber ring a bell? Also, if Weber was so pissed about our RB coach leaving, why'd he stay? Nothing has happened that has been that bad, and his comment after the MSU game didn't even mention leaving OSU or wishing he'd signed with michigan or anywhere else. But like I said, keep doing your speculation dance. As long as it makes you feel better.

"And if u were confident. The wager shouldn't matter." -- This has to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I'm confident the UConn women are going to win the women's tourney, but I wouldn't bet my job on it. I'm confident the Browns will not make the playoffs, but I wouldn't bet my savings on it. I was confident we'd beat Sparty last year, and even though we should have, we didn't. Shit can happen. I bet before the final snap against Sparty, you'd of bet your house that michigan was gonna win, and you'd of been wrong.
Another uninformed OSU fan. Michael Jordan lived his entire life in Ohio and grew up an OSU fan. Didn't come to Michigan til high school.

Damon Webb is the best Michigan recruit signed by OSU. A 4 star CB. How has he done at OSU?

I'm thinking you are understanding what I'm getting at. Signing "top talent" from Michigan and signing top talent from Ohio are slightly different. That is why I said, if OSU signed Peoples-Jones, I'd be pissed. That is comparable to the commitment from Leonard Taylor. The Midwest doesn't have many 5 star recruits which is why I laughed when you said OSU didn't want one less than an hour from campus.

The B1G over the last 4 years as a whole have signed 18 5 star recruits. That is every team combined. Alabama has what, 19 on their team right now?