• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023- Season Wrap Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navin101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love it if Quinn Ewers had one of these game during the regular season instead of getting hurt.

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Portal gonna shake things up for keepers. McCord gonna end up at like Iowa or something

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m a bigger fan of Iowa….

Maybe a team that runs the triple option…

Not with McNamara coming back. Iowa doesn't like QB controversy/competition.

I was thinking maybe Kentucky.

We should all make a prediction having no clue. South Carolina seems possible too. Not sure why Kentucky, maybe just with Leary leaving and the spot being open and him seeming sorta similar to what they usually have at QB minus Terry Wilson.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not with McNamara coming back. Iowa doesn't like QB controversy/competition.

I was thinking maybe Kentucky.

We should all make a prediction having no clue. South Carolina seems possible too. Not sure why Kentucky, maybe just with Leary leaving and the spot being open and him seeming sorta similar to what they usually have at QB minus Terry Wilson.

I just want him to go somewhere they run 45x per game cause jb got a good season out of Washington and I’m bitter lol

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want him to go somewhere they run 45x per game cause jb got a good season out of Washington and I’m bitter lol

I feel like he got robbed on McCord this year with an unusual not so great year from an OSU QB. So it evens out.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another key point

This league has become weird without a mortal enemy

Someone else piss me off

Otherwise it has be cheating enabler Meltser, who hibernates for the season after the draft ends…

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to announce to the league that Q is being stripped of 3 draft picks for sending me fake news that Trevor Etienne was in the portal. Giving me a massive stress time of 6 hours before I realized it was fake news and the Gators were not losing him to the portal.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to announce to the league that Q is being stripped of 3 draft picks for sending me fake news that Trevor Etienne was in the portal. Giving me a massive stress time of 6 hours before I realized it was fake news and the Gators were not losing him to the portal.

how rude GIF

omareasy34

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts on Hudson Card this year thanks again to AI. This time in poem form.

Alas, for in the Soul12's draft, with hope so bold,We chose young Hudson Card, a quarterback of old,Whose name once echoed through the land, a legend in the making,But now, alas, a shadow cast, his promise slowly breaking.

He came from Purdue, where the Boilermakers roam,With whispers of potential, talent yet to call its home,We placed our trust in Graham's hand, his keen offensive eye,To mold this young man's skills, and watch his talent fly.

But seasons passed, and weeks turned gray, the magic never came,His throws went astray, his passes met with blame,The fans grew restless, doubt began to spread,Harrell's promises of greatness seemed long dead.

And so, with heavy hearts, a decision was made,To let young Hudson go, his talent in the shade,A fallen star, a flicker lost, a gamble turned to dust,Harrell's faith in him misplaced, his judgment turned to rust.

Thus ends the tale of Hudson Card, a draft bust in the night,A painful reminder of dreams unrealized, and futures lost from sight,May he find his way in fields unknown, where talent truly shines,And leave behind the memories of a Soul12 failure, intertwined.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts on Hudson Card this year thanks again to AI. This time in poem form.

Alas, for in the Soul12's draft, with hope so bold,We chose young Hudson Card, a quarterback of old,Whose name once echoed through the land, a legend in the making,But now, alas, a shadow cast, his promise slowly breaking.

He came from Purdue, where the Boilermakers roam,With whispers of potential, talent yet to call its home,We placed our trust in Graham's hand, his keen offensive eye,To mold this young man's skills, and watch his talent fly.

But seasons passed, and weeks turned gray, the magic never came,His throws went astray, his passes met with blame,The fans grew restless, doubt began to spread,Harrell's promises of greatness seemed long dead.

And so, with heavy hearts, a decision was made,To let young Hudson go, his talent in the shade,A fallen star, a flicker lost, a gamble turned to dust,Harrell's faith in him misplaced, his judgment turned to rust.

Thus ends the tale of Hudson Card, a draft bust in the night,A painful reminder of dreams unrealized, and futures lost from sight,May he find his way in fields unknown, where talent truly shines,And leave behind the memories of a Soul12 failure, intertwined.

I wanna know what prompts you use for these guys.

omareasy34

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Q

I entered write a poem the way William Cullen Bryant would about drafting Hudson Card, QB, Purdue Boilermakers in the 10th round of the Soul12 draft. Make sure to mention that he was a massive disappointment. That offensive coordinator Graham Harrell has lost my trust. Ended up waiving Hudson Card.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Q

I entered write a poem the way William Cullen Bryant would about drafting Hudson Card, QB, Purdue Boilermakers in the 10th round of the Soul12 draft. Make sure to mention that he was a massive disappointment. That offensive coordinator Graham Harrell has lost my trust. Ended up waiving Hudson Card.

Do one for Ollie Gordon please.

omareasy34

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do one for Ollie Gordon please.
For DC. Langston Hughes talking about Ollie Gordon.

In the Alley Cats' den, where legends roam,A young Ollie Gordon found his long-awaited home.Passed over, ignored, not given his due,By Gundy's blind eyes, a talent anew.

But the Cats saw the fire, the heart, and the might,A Freshman dismissed, kept hidden from sight.Yet Ollie kept grinding, with patience and grace,His talent unspoken, hidden in plain space.

Then the Sophomore year, a whisper began,Of a hidden gem, a star in the plan.Gundy still hesitant, slow to embrace,But Ollie's determination, no longer could erase.

With every hard run, every catch, every feat,Ollie's potential roared, loud and clear, oh so sweet.Gundy finally saw, what the Alley Cats knew,A hidden talent, blossoming anew.

He exploded like thunder, a force to behold,Leading the Alley Cats, to stories untold.A championship run, a dynasty claimed,Ollie Gordon's name, forever engraved.

So let Gundy have doubts, let others ignore,The Alley Cats saw the diamond, shimmering at the core.For Ollie Gordon's tale, is one of hope and might,A young star rising, shining ever so bright.

And now as a keeper, his legend shall grow,In the Alley Cats' den, where champions flow.So remember this name, Ollie Gordon the brave,The one Gundy doubted, but the Alley Cats saved.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beautiful job.

Can you do one for a Q player?

Maybe Riley Leonard or Nakia Watson?

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's in the portal now. I'm guessing Buffs or Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.