• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan getting rings for beating Alabama

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Currently practicing and competing for playing time at Ohio State vs. currently completing his sophomore year of high school

2. I don't give two shits where a recruit spent their childhood. He played high school ball in Michigan, correct?

3. Quit living in Michigan dream land with the Mike Webber comment. It was referring to the team hanging out with the band. He retweeted a comment on JT and Cardale being a drum major.

You are getting way too excited about a 2018 commit. So much will change from now until NSD for that kid. Hell, I'm still staying cautiously optimistic about our 2017 class. It's just too early.

OSU has 1 or 2 guys practicing and competing for playing time right now who will "suffer career ending injuries" and have to take a medical hardship to stay at OSU. :) At this point and time, me and you have seen as many snaps in a game as the guys you are talking about.

And yes -- he played HS ball in Michigan, but when you grow up an OSU fan, lived your whole life until HS in Ohio -- it isn't actually stealing a player from Michigan. Hell, you call Harbaugh an Ohio coach because it happened to be where his dad was coaching when he was born, yet a kid who lives 14 of his 18 years in Ohio is a Michigan kid.

And you can twist it anyway you'd like. Must be another OSU coincidence, he sent it out after the MSU game and every article says the same thing. As someone who doesn't use Twitter, show me where he was retweeting a comment made by Cardale and JT:

And I just pointed the obvious. OSU fans were saying Harbaugh wasn't recruiting Ohio, then OSU fans wanted to talk trash about the spring game. I was just letting you guys know, recruits are noticing Harbaugh and UM. Getting a commit, even if it is a 2018 commit, getting a 5 star DE from OSU's back yard has to hurt. I know if you guys sign Donovan Peoples-Jones -- I would be really pissed off.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is starting to emerge here...Mo Douglas (coach at Trotwood, then Springfield) is looking to get into college coaching and is angling for a job with Harbaugh.

It will probably work.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is starting to emerge here...Mo Douglas (coach at Trotwood, then Springfield) is looking to get into college coaching and is angling for a job with Harbaugh.

It will probably work.

We already have a coach with Ohio roots. Mike Zordich was born and raised there and even spent a year at Youngstown as a coach.

I'd be fine bringing on another Ohio coach though. If they open up the satellite camps -- I'd definitely be game for it as the SEC will be invading Ohio with camps, so any advantage would be a good one for UM.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU has 1 or 2 guys practicing and competing for playing time right now who will "suffer career ending injuries" and have to take a medical hardship to stay at OSU. :) At this point and time, me and you have seen as many snaps in a game as the guys you are talking about.

And yes -- he played HS ball in Michigan, but when you grow up an OSU fan, lived your whole life until HS in Ohio -- it isn't actually stealing a player from Michigan. Hell, you call Harbaugh an Ohio coach because it happened to be where his dad was coaching when he was born, yet a kid who lives 14 of his 18 years in Ohio is a Michigan kid.

And you can twist it anyway you'd like. Must be another OSU coincidence, he sent it out after the MSU game and every article says the same thing. As someone who doesn't use Twitter, show me where he was retweeting a comment made by Cardale and JT:

And I just pointed the obvious. OSU fans were saying Harbaugh wasn't recruiting Ohio, then OSU fans wanted to talk trash about the spring game. I was just letting you guys know, recruits are noticing Harbaugh and UM. Getting a commit, even if it is a 2018 commit, getting a 5 star DE from OSU's back yard has to hurt. I know if you guys sign Donovan Peoples-Jones -- I would be really pissed off.
This thing with Weber is ridiculous. If he wanted to be gone from OSU, he easily could be. Try and twist his word however you want, it just looks sad that you've decided you know what he means better than he does.

It doesn't really hurt at all that the kid went to michigan. If he was a priority for OSU, we'd of offered him before a couple of weeks ago. We have tons of 2018 offers out there, and his wasn't one of them until recently. It's a nice get for Harbaugh and michigan, but hardly anything Ohio State is worried about.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thing with Weber is ridiculous. If he wanted to be gone from OSU, he easily could be. Try and twist his word however you want, it just looks sad that you've decided you know what he means better than he does.

It doesn't really hurt at all that the kid went to michigan. If he was a priority for OSU, we'd of offered him before a couple of weeks ago. We have tons of 2018 offers out there, and his wasn't one of them until recently. It's a nice get for Harbaugh and michigan, but hardly anything Ohio State is worried about.

Yeah. He could request a transfer, which OSU would have to grant and then you have the restrictions. HIGHLY doubt OSU is going to grant a RB a transfer into the B1G, so he'd have to go outside the B1G and further from home.

Unlike coaches. Players can't just say, I'm transferring and then go to whatever school they want to and start playing. Hell, Jamel Deen was screwed over by OSU and he even had to sit out a year before he is allowed to play.

And you can say losing a 5 star recruit from ur back yard isnt anything to worry about, but I bet you OSU will pull out all the stops to try and flip him. He had two OSU visits this year and I'm sure they will do everything they can to get him back.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It will probably work.
Does virginia tech get rings for beating Ohio State during there first last national championship run?

Or is this just A Michigan thing?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does virginia tech get rings for beating Ohio State during there first last national championship run?

Or is this just A Michigan thing?

:deadhorse: :yawning:
Can wait for the next post? I wonder if Stanford got a ring after beating a team favored by SEVEN touchdowns? Can't think of the team Stanford beat? Any help Clarkson?

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:deadhorse: :yawning:
Can wait for the next post? I wonder if Stanford got a ring after beating a team favored by SEVEN touchdowns? Can't think of the team Stanford beat? Any help Clarkson?
How the Hell was Iowa favored by seven td's??:dhd:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troy Smith should get a ring for his DUI arrest. He did OSU proud -- telling the cops He graduated from OSU with a degree in bachelor's, then followed it up by being unable to recite the alphabet.

Between him and De'Angelo Russell. It been a rough week or so for former OSU students.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the Hell was Iowa favored by seven td's??:dhd:
I doubt he responds. The established Stanford program Harbaugh took over was 41 point underdogs and went into USC and won 24-23 ending USC's 35 game home win streak.

Now that deserves a ring! If I'm not mistaken, the 41 point underdog is the biggest upset in NCAA history.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troy Smith should get a ring for his DUI arrest. He did OSU proud -- telling the cops He graduated from OSU with a degree in bachelor's, then followed it up by being unable to recite the alphabet.

Between him and De'Angelo Russell. It been a rough week or so for former OSU students.

I have no tolerance for drunk drivers. I hope they throw the book at him.

Just wanted to get in before the defenders of drinking and driving arrive.

Last edited:

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you think Harbaugh should get one for his DUI also?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Harbaugh should get one for his DUI also?
Depends. Did he say he had a degree of bachelor's and couldn't say the alphabet? Then yes. He gets a ring too.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no tolerance for drunk drivers. I hope they throw the book at him.

Just wanted to get in before the defenders of drinking and driving arrive.

JT Barrett agrees with you. :)

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3