• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan getting rings for beating Alabama

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's as if you think michigan is an NFL team or something.

I'm going with the coach who puts more kids in the NFL than damn near anyone else in the industry. I'm going with the coach who is poised to potentially break the record for not only first rounders but total players put into one single draft (not including Elflein who was 2nd-3rd round lock if he hadn't come back).
Is Michigan a NFL team? Absolutely not. Are they coached by a former NFL player and NFL coach? Yes.

He not only has already lived the dreams of the players he has recruited, he has been a head coach at that level too.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are beyond stupid with the bolded. Dude turned around San Diego and Stanford. He wasn't handed an established program/s like your boy.

Harbaugh may not be a top 5 coach but stop acting like he's done nothing in college.

Well before you start dishing out the insults you should really understand what I'm talking about. That would help. I'm not saying he's not a good HC, his record speaks for itself. My point is how can he already be a top 5 coach w/o winning anything? No conference crowns, no mulitple big time bowl W's & no Natty. trustme acts as if JH has already accomplished everything in CFB that a coach can. And as of right now he's yet to do that. Maybe now you understand?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well before you start dishing the insults you should really understand what I'm talking about. That would help. I'm not saying he's not a good HC, his record speaks for itself. My point is how can a HC already be a top 5 coach w/o winning anything? trustme acts as if JH has already accomplished everything in CFB that a coach can. And as of right now he's yet to do that. Maybe now you understand?

I'm not arguing if he's a top 5 college coach guy I know that. My argument is that you say he's won nothing. Dude took a team that won 1 game the year before he took over and transformed them into a good program. He Won a BCS bowl with freakin Stanford and established that program. Hopefully you can comprehend this. It really wasn't to hard to comprehend in my first response.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread be like

Popcorn%20Sale.jpg

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, just out of curiosity, what in the blue hell does Harbaugh have to do with a Michigan-Alabama game from 16 years ago?

Talk about thread derailment!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not arguing if he's a top 5 college coach guy I know that. My argument is that you say he's won nothing. Dude took a team that won 1 game the year before he took over and transformed them into a good program. He Won a BCS bowl with freakin Stanford and established that program. Hopefully you can comprehend this. It really wasn't to hard to comprehend in my first response.

And hopefully you can comprehend the fact he hasn't won a single conference crown, multiple big time bowl W's or a Natty. Now look @ the coaches in CFB that are currently called the best. Do you know what they all have in common that's missing from JH's resume right now? If you don't just reread the 1st sentence of this comment. And again there's no question JH is a damn good HC.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well before you start dishing out the insults you should really understand what I'm talking about. That would help. I'm not saying he's not a good HC, his record speaks for itself. My point is how can he already be a top 5 coach w/o winning anything? No conference crowns, no mulitple big time bowl W's & no Natty. trustme acts as if JH has already accomplished everything in CFB that a coach can. And as of right now he's yet to do that. Maybe now you understand?
You are the guy who blows everything I say out of proportion. I said I think he is one of the top 5 coaches in college. You changed that to me saying he was the best coach in CFB and then went as far as saying I said he is the greatest coach of all-time.

When I asked you what established programs he had taken over. You list Stanford. Then say the NFL doesn't matter. The pinnacle of theiron profession and even though he won a division title and conference title. He hasn't won anything. SD had never won 11 games in their history. He won 11 in back to back years and won back to back division titles.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the guy who blows everything I say out of proportion. I said I think he is one of the top 5 coaches in college. You changed that to me saying he was the best coach in CFB and then went as far as saying I said he is the greatest coach of all-time.

When I asked you what established programs he had taken over. You list Stanford. Then say the NFL doesn't matter. The pinnacle of theiron profession and even though he won a division title and conference title. He hasn't won anything. SD had never won 11 games in their history. He won 11 in back to back years and won back to back division titles.

Never have I said the NFL doesn't matter. Where do you come up w/ this shit? I said there's a difference between CFB & the NFL. And I don't think many would disagree w/ that. I also said his college coaching resume is currently incomplete. Have I said anything that's incorrect?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never have I said the NFL doesn't matter. Where do you come up w/ this shit? I said there's a difference between CFB & the NFL. And I don't think many would disagree w/ that. I also said his college coaching resume is currently incomplete. Have I said anything that's incorrect?
Other than saying Stanford was an established program? Or that i said he was an all time great HC? Or that I said he was the best coach in CFB?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like it was initiated by the players and not the school....And they did, in fact, beat you.
Does this change your stance on Michigan state having the score of the game where they beat Michigan on their rings? The did beat Michigan

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of these days maybe the rest of you will listen when everyone that has posted with WAMU for years says that he's nothing more than a sensitive, unoriginal moron.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And hopefully you can comprehend the fact he hasn't won a single conference crown, multiple big time bowl W's or a Natty. Now look @ the coaches in CFB that are currently called the best. Do you know what they all have in common that's missing from JH's resume right now? If you don't just reread the 1st sentence of this comment. And again there's no question JH is a damn good HC.

He wasn't handed a decent football program until now. Please understand, I AM NOT CALLING HIM A TOP 5 college coach. But to say he has won nothing in college, as you did is beyond wrong.

LOL multiple big bowls is humorous. Dude was at Stanford 4 years and managed to win an orange bowl. That was the same Stanford that Walt Harris ruined and managed just 1 win in his last year.

Again, learn to comprehend. It's not that difficult.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of these days maybe the rest of you will listen when everyone that has posted with WAMU for years says that he's nothing more than a sensitive, unoriginal moron.
I think it is entertaining. I wonder what the next thing he will make up that I said. I get a good laugh and it makes me smile when OSU has to claim him. :)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than saying Stanford was an established program? Or that i said he was an all time great HC? Or that I said he was the best coach in CFB?

The odd thing is I never said Stanford was an established program, you said that. I said that Stanford is a P5 program. And I was being sarcastic when I said he's already an all time great CFB coach due to you claiming his greatness. Also I said you're crazy for thinking JH is a top 5 HC right now. Here are 5 current HC's that I would place above JH (39-24)...Saban (196-60-1), Meyer (154-27), Stoops (179-46), Miles (140-53) & Peterson (143-47).

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is entertaining. I wonder what the next thing he will make up that I said. I get a good laugh and it makes me smile when OSU has to claim him. :)

When we were posting at Fannation, we tried to bust his balls like we did everyone else, but he got extremely offended and started reporting comments any of us made that were posting on the same thread as him.

He likes to claim that we attacked his family instead just him, but the fact is, we all joked about banging other poster's moms or wives, and when someone made a joke about banging his wife, he just lost it.

You really want to rile him up, tell him that Akron and Cleveland are the same thing.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't handed a decent football program until now. Please understand, I AM NOT CALLING HIM A TOP 5 college coach. But to say he has won nothing in college, as you did is beyond wrong.

LOL multiple big bowls is humorous. Dude was at Stanford 4 years and managed to win an orange bowl. That was the same Stanford that Walt Harris ruined and managed just 1 win in his last year.

Again, learn to comprehend. It's not that difficult.

Even decent is a stretch for UM. This is a team that only won 5 games the year before he took over. That is why I've tempered expectations, as we still don't have a QB. Harbaugh has only had one actual recruiting class.
I want to see what UM can be when they have an elite QB and not stop gaps.
I will say -- he was left a very good defense and having Mattison stay on board helped a ton.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The odd thing is I never said Stanford was an established program, you said that. I said that Stanford is a P5 program. And I was being sarcastic when I said he's already an all time great CFB coach due to you claiming his greatness. Also I said you're crazy for thinking JH is a top 5 HC right now. Here are 5 current HC's that I would place above JH (39-24)...Saban (196-60-1), Meyer (154-27), Stoops (179-46), Miles (140-53) & Peterson (143-47).
Since you never said it. What is the 5 years Harbaugh has coached at an established program? That was your answer when I asked you that question.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When we were posting at Fannation, we tried to bust his balls like we did everyone else, but he got extremely offended and started reporting comments any of us made that were posting on the same thread as him.

He likes to claim that we attacked his family instead just him, but the fact is, we all joked about banging other poster's moms or wives, and when someone made a joke about banging his wife, he just lost it.

You really want to rile him up, tell him that Akron and Cleveland are the same thing.
Lol. I don't want to make it personal. I just like having fun with him.

And with Akron and Cleveland? It is all the arm pit of America to me. I live 30 minutes from the Ohio border and I cringe every time I have to drive through there. :)

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember this game. Freakin bama cost me money because it was essentially a pick'em and I thought for sure bama would handle them. Damnit

It was the beginning of the dark ages.