• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan getting rings for beating Alabama

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a very special kinda crazy. I enjoy your never ending homeristic bullshit rants though.

No rants. Players who want to go to the NFL and you have two choices.

You can go to the coach whose only professional experience is minor league BASEBALL. Or you can go to the coach who played a 16 year career in the NFL.

You can go to the coach whose only professional coaching experience is on Madden 15. Or you can go to the coach who took a team from a decade losing streak, to 3 NFC championships and a SB in 4 years.

Easy decision if you ask me?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again he hasn't won anything on the college level. So name 1 HC that has been called 1 of the best around w/o actually winning something. Of course this is where you'll either disappear of mention what he did w/ the 49ers rather than admitting his CFB coaching resume is currently incomplete.

Name me a coach who took a Power 5 school who was one of the worst in ALL of college football and in 4 years led them to a 12 win season, BCS bowl win and #4 ranking in the country.

Can't think of one? How about:

Name a coach who won 70% of the NFL games he coached only to decide to go back to coach in college period, it doesn't even have to be at his alma mater.

Name me a college coach who starred in college as a player, had a 16 year career in the NFL and then completely turned around a FCS school, a FBS power 5 school and a NFL team as a coach?

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can go to the coach whose only professional experience is minor league BASEBALL. Or you can go to the coach who played a 16 year career in the NFL.

You can go to the coach whose only professional coaching experience is on Madden 15. Or you can go to the coach who took a team from a decade losing streak, to 3 NFC championships and a SB in 4 years.

I don't think anyone with an ounce of sense would argue that Urban has problems getting guys to the NFL.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name me a coach who took a Power 5 school who was one of the worst in ALL of college football and in 4 years led them to a 12 win season, BCS bowl win and #4 ranking in the country.

Name a coach who won 70% of the NFL games he coached only to decide to go back to coach in college period, it doesn't even have to be at his alma mater.

Name me a college coach who starred in college as a player, had a 16 year career in the NFL and then completely turned around a FCS school, a FBS power 5 school and a NFL team as a coach?

Okay he's the bestest HC in CFB even though he hasn't won a conference crown, hasn't had back to back 10 W seasons, hasn't beaten his rivals, hasn't won multiple big time bowl games & doesn't have a Natty. Ignore all those facts & damn right Jimbo is awesome!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone with an ounce of sense would argue that Urban has problems getting guys to the NFL.

trustme will argue w/ you about this!

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trevor Knight, your ring and muffin basket are in the mail.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay he's the bestest HC in CFB even though he hasn't won a conference crown, hasn't had back to back 10 W seasons, hasn't beaten his rivals, hasn't won multiple big time bowl games & doesn't have a Natty. Ignore all those facts & damn right Jimbo is awesome!
He didn't win 11 games back to back at SD or back to back to back with SF? I could have sworn he won a conference title too? Or does it only count at Stanford? The poor school who had the 118th ranked offense and 109th ranked defense when he took over and they "only" went 12-1 and finished 4th in the country after 4 years.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No argument at all. Prior to Harbaugh, their decision was Meyer or Hoke. No brainer for them. Meyer 100 times out of 100.

Now that choice is Meyer or Harbaugh and the decision isn't as easy. The two guys who committed chose with their head instead of their heart. Smart kids.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No argument at all. Prior to Harbaugh, their decision was Meyer or Hoke. No brainer for them. Meyer 100 times out of 100.

Now that choice is Meyer or Harbaugh and the decision isn't as easy. The two guys who committed chose with their head instead of their heart. Smart kids.
You always have to take it too far, don't you?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to point out the hypocrisy of OSU fans. That's all. Give Jimmy Jam time. He is already signing 5 star guys from OSU's back yard -- once he gets one of his own QB's in -- I'm thinking Meyer will be due for another "health scare" and want to "spend more time with his family":pound:
You mean one 5* guy that wasn't even a priority to Ohio State? Hence why they just offered him a couple weeks ago. Not much of a sting when OSU really didn't care too much about him to begin with.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean one 5* guy that wasn't even a priority to Ohio State? Hence why they just offered him a couple weeks ago. Not much of a sting when OSU really didn't care too much about him to begin with.
Oh, my bad. I didn't realize OSU didn't care much for 5 star DE's from their own back yard.

I will have to remember that one if Donovan Peoples-Jones commits elsewhere. UM wasn't really interested in 5 star WR's.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, my bad. I didn't realize OSU didn't care much for 5 star DE's from their own back yard.

I will have to remember that one if Donovan Peoples-Jones commits elsewhere. UM wasn't really interested in 5 star WR's.
Nah, they're interested in Peoples-Jones. They're desperately going to need him. In case you hadn't been paying attention, OSU has a dearth of elite talent at DE. Not a big priority. I'm sure if Urban decides he wants to flip him, he will.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give them a watch and call it a day.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is too far? Am I making stuff up or just pointing out the obvious?
You have no idea what they were thinking. You have no idea if they will ever see the field (the last two guys coached by this HS coach to go up north have never played a down). You assume things which have never been stated.

Carry on.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's as if you think michigan is an NFL team or something.

I'm going with the coach who puts more kids in the NFL than damn near anyone else in the industry. I'm going with the coach who is poised to potentially break the record for not only first rounders but total players put into one single draft (not including Elflein who was 2nd-3rd round lock if he hadn't come back).

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, they're interested in Peoples-Jones. They're desperately going to need him. In case you hadn't been paying attention, OSU has a dearth of elite talent at DE. Not a big priority. I'm sure if Urban decides he wants to flip him, he will.
Yeah. That's it. 5 star recruits are a dime a dozen for OSU. Unless he flips, then he is one of the best players in America. :L

It'd be like UM saying they would be fine seeing Peoples-Jones commit outside the state, because we'll we have a ton of depth at WR

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not a top 5 college coach though. It's funny that you really don't understand he hasn't won anything in CFB. Of course that doesn't matter to you.

You are beyond stupid with the bolded. Dude turned around San Diego and Stanford. He wasn't handed an established program/s like your boy.

Harbaugh may not be a top 5 coach but stop acting like he's done nothing in college.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's like arguing Harbaugh has done nothing in college. Senseless