• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan getting rings for beating Alabama

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe whatever you want (which seems to be no problem for you).
I'm sure he was talking about a test he took. :pound:

Just so happened to be put out while Elliot announced he played his last game in Columbus. Cardale Jones said he was done. And then Elliot threw the coaching under the bus. I'm sure he was talking about something completely different. It isnt like OSU's RB coach that recruited left the day after he signed. :pound:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe whatever you want (which seems to be no problem for you).

Well he already thinks Jimmy Jam is the best HC in all of CFB. His thought process @ times is puzzling.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he was talking about a test he took. :pound:

Just so happened to be put out while Elliot announced he played his last game in Columbus. Cardale Jones said he was done. And then Elliot threw the coaching under the bus. I'm sure he was talking about something completely different. It isnt like OSU's RB coach that recruited left the day after he signed. :pound:

What EzE said was the truth though. The play calling in that game was awful. And he was gonna leave for the NFL no matter how the '15 season ended.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found a picture of the ring...

icon-126951.jpg

reaction of the players . . . SWEET!

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does a team that has won so little lately, get so much attention? I am kinda enjoying all the attention :yes:

Reactions: BUD

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does a team that has won so little lately, get so much attention? I am kinda enjoying all the attention :yes:

I'm just happy that meeeechegan won their Spring Game!

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What EzE said was the truth though. The play calling in that game was awful. And he was gonna leave for the NFL no matter how the '15 season ended.

I agree, it was awful. The fact the star running back threw the coaching staff under the bus to all the reporters was a thing of beauty though. I kept waiting for the disciplinarian to bring the hammer down on EE, but some things never change. I'm sure he gave him a stern talking to. :)

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he already thinks Jimmy Jam is the best HC in all of CFB. His thought process @ times is puzzling.

Now it is only the best HC in all of CFB? What happened to the best coach of all time? It is your story though, so change it up as you fit. Not much of a difference between a top 5 HC in college to the best or all time best anyway.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, it was awful. The fact the star running back threw the coaching staff under the bus to all the reporters was a thing of beauty though. I kept waiting for the disciplinarian to bring the hammer down on EE, but some things never change. I'm sure he gave him a stern talking to. :)

Oddly enough nobody cares but you. And EzE recovered in time to run all over the wolvereeeens D in the bigSHIThouse last year.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now it is only the best HC in all of CFB? What happened to the best coach of all time? It is your story though, so change it up as you fit. Not much of a difference between a top 5 HC in college to the best or all time best anyway.

He's not a top 5 college coach though. It's funny that you really don't understand he hasn't won anything in CFB. Of course that doesn't matter to you.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oddly enough nobody cares but you. And EzE recovered in time to run all over the wolvereeeens D in the bigSHIThouse last year.

Just wanted to point out the hypocrisy of OSU fans. That's all. Give Jimmy Jam time. He is already signing 5 star guys from OSU's back yard -- once he gets one of his own QB's in -- I'm thinking Meyer will be due for another "health scare" and want to "spend more time with his family":pound:

Reactions: BUD

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not a top 5 college coach though. It's funny that you really don't understand he hasn't won anything in CFB. Of course that doesn't matter to you.

Sounds good. Coming from a fan base who calls Urban Meyer a disciplinarian -- I'll trust my opinion over yours.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good. Coming from a fan base who calls Urban Meyer a disciplinarian -- I'll trust my opinion over yours.

Show me 1 post where I have ever called him a disciplinarian. It's odd that you lump every Ohio State fan into the same category. You are fucking outta your mind.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow now Your Boyz are now back-to-back Spring Game national champs. There's something to be proud of.

Stings doesn't it. Right from your own back yard. Don't worry -- it will get much easier to take once Harbaugh is established. Who better to get a player ready for the NFL, than someone who actually played and coached there? Can't blame them really.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stings doesn't it. Right from your own back yard. Don't worry -- it will get much easier to take once Harbaugh is established. Who better to get a player ready for the NFL, than someone who actually played and coached there? Can't blame them really.

You are a very special kinda crazy. I enjoy your never ending homeristic bullshit rants though.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me 1 post where I have ever called him a disciplinarian. You are fucking outta your mind. You really should stop making shit up.

We had this discussion already on here. Multiple OSU fans said Urban was a disciplinarian now and his Florida days are over and it was the players who ruined the locker room atmosphere.

And making stuff up? You mean, kind of like posting how I said Harbaugh was one of the top coaches all time or the best in college football? You mean, like that?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had this discussion already on here. Multiple OSU fans said Urban was a disciplinarian now and his Florida days are over and it was the players who ruined the locker room atmosphere.

And making stuff up? You mean, kind of like posting how I said Harbaugh was one of the top coaches all time or the best in college football? You mean, like that?

Again he hasn't won anything on the college level. So name 1 HC that has been called 1 of the best around w/o actually winning something. Of course this is where you'll either disappear of mention what he did w/ the 49ers rather than admitting his CFB coaching resume is currently incomplete.