• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeremy Tyler

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wish they would send this kid to the D-League. It's not because I don't think he belongs up here, but I'd much rather him get 30-35 minutes a game and experience there, than 3 minutes here or there every other game.

You can tell he has a ton of potential. He's very raw to the game still and needs refining. He's playing hard, but at times he looks like an energetic puppy just running around trying to find something to do. I would think he'd be better served getting used to game speed and learning what it takes to be a real player in the league.

Hopefully the Warriors fully invest in this kid, as I really have high hopes for him. They need to hire a big man coach to get this kid all the proper tools in order to be successful.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wish they would send this kid to the D-League. It's not because I don't think he belongs up here, but I'd much rather him get 30-35 minutes a game and experience there, than 3 minutes here or there every other game.

You can tell he has a ton of potential. He's very raw to the game still and needs refining. He's playing hard, but at times he looks like an energetic puppy just running around trying to find something to do. I would think he'd be better served getting used to game speed and learning what it takes to be a real player in the league.

Hopefully the Warriors fully invest in this kid, as I really have high hopes for him. They need to hire a big man coach to get this kid all the proper tools in order to be successful.

I'm encouraged too, but I trust Jackson and the FO to determine if he's best served getting 30 a night in South Dakota or practicing daily with pro players.