• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Juwan Howard HC U of M Wolverines just threw a punch

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juwan is not a fan of the late game timeout.
EsteemedOblongAfricancivet-size_restricted.gif

:drum:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s an open hand slap or face push.

Suspend him a few games and move on.
Nah, he has a pattern of thug behavior. I think it was last season where he threatened to kill the University of Maryland coach after their game.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure the Wisky coaching staff baited him, no doubt, <---

You don't lose your cool, kids are watching your leadership qualities, the School AD is watching how much class you display as a rep of the school. Steve Fisher will be disppointed

Post something legit to back that up.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feels like he is getting fired.
I feel like they have to at this point. He was interviewed after having some time to calm down and reflect. You expected him to say he regretted his actions, he got caught up, something. The idiot doubled down. He said he was still mad Card called a timeout. Asked about punching/slapping a guy you again expected him to apologize or regret his actions. Instead he tripled down, and said yeah, that guy shouldn't have touched me. He claims Wisconsin escalated the whole thing and they were the one who touched him first. He might know basketball, but it's obvious he's not cut out to lead young men.

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post something legit to back that up.
It was facetious. I was playing on his behavior.

By the way, it's not unusual for a coach who's getting pummeled on the court to feel a late timeout is nasty, it happens a lot and on bigger stages too.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By the way, it's not unusual for a coach who's getting pummeled on the court to feel a late timeout is nasty, it happens a lot and on bigger stages too.
If he didn't want a timeout he should not have his starters pressing a bunch of scrubs with 15 seconds to go down double digits. Gard had already called off the hounds.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s all about this street culture nonsense wher “you can’t disrespect me” even though you deserve no respect
Which they got from their southern slave overlords who got it from back in their hillbilly highland rock pond region of Scotland. Amazing how the lowest of the low infused their low culture upon too high a percentage of a race and that low culture is coming back full circle by being taken on by European descendants centuries after putting it behind them. Stupidity will always exist, unfortunately.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The late timeout was only a reaction to Howards putting on the full court hard press when the game wasn't even close to being within reach. 15 point lead by Wisconsin, they had possession, with only 25 seconds left in the game, and Wisc had all of their starters out of the game I believe?

Howard was completely and totally in the wrong from the start, in the middle and all the way through to beyond the end, as even in his post game comments he did not apologize and praised his players response.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing from the media from one end to the other...he should be suspended.

Many who cover basketball are former coaches and players and I think they're too chicken shit to say he should be fired.

It comes across as he just needs a hug so we can sit down and talk about our feelings.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard should be fired. But that truck stop in ann arbor won't do that. What he did was completely classless and way outta line. He can't tell his team to press then get upset that the opposing coach called a timeout. And WTF was he doing pressing in the first place? It's not like it was a one possession game.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard was suspended for rest of regular season I see. Chalk one up for Black Privilege
yep. thats a weak as hell punishment. no coach should ever put that display on for his team. HE is the reason that some of his players will be suspended. numerous players threw punches...... this isn't over.........

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Coach K did something like Howard the world would stop turning until he resigned or was put to death. Being a sore ass loser is one thing, but hitting an opposing assistant coach is unacceptable. And Gard shouldn't have grabbed Howard like "you're going to listen to me". He's a dumbass too. He needs to be suspended. But Howard needs to be fired. Simple as that.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn’t even have a good reason for being upset. He took it personal that an opposing coach would guide his players to the final minute callin a time out.

While they are being full coach PRESSED by Michigan with what like 15 seconds left and Wisconsin having scrubs in the game