• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Juwan Howard HC U of M Wolverines just threw a punch

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upset about a late game timeout he had words with HC of Wisconsin. Players were breaking it up and Howard came over the top throwing a punch. He's gotta be suspended by the league for the rest of season right? Probably out for the post season too. I wouldn't be surprised if the University takes it out of the leagues hands and suspends him themselves if not fired. But the league has to comedian heavy. You can't have a coach acting like that.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upset about a late game timeout he had words with HC of Wisconsin. Players were breaking it up and Howard came over the top throwing a punch. He's gotta be suspended by the league for the rest of season right? Probably out for the post season too. I wouldn't be surprised if the University takes it out of the leagues hands and suspends him themselves if not fired. But the league has to comedian heavy. You can't have a coach acting like that.
probably not for the rest of the season maybe one game

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This really sucks. But it is t coming out of nowhere. He’s been out of line physically a few times. And he often comes across as a giant bully to refs and opposing coaches.

Worked as a player for twenty years. But you can’t be the head of a program with that type of behavior.

Just bring Beilein back.

PackJason.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Sconsin spanked his team straight up, so he decides to ghost the WI HC and the WI HC is like, "WTF?"

Then hands are thrown ... and from what I could tell, all from Mich.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn’t even have a good reason for being upset. He took it personal that an opposing coach would guide his players to the final minute callin a time out.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1645397462439.png
Something about Michigan coaches

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably not for the rest of the season maybe one game
I think throwing punches after the game in a handshake line is an automatic one game suspension for any player involved. I saw at least 2-3 guys that deserve that. Howard started that by throwing a punch out of the blue. Even if it was a player I would expect that single guy who started a brawl to get suspended 2 league games. But when your coach starts a brawl... Like I said I fully expect rest of the season (5 games I think?) I wouldn't be surprised at all, but not sure that i quite expect a post season ban too. Maybe suspended Big Ten tourney but reinstated for NCAA (or NIT).

I kind of think U of M might try to fire him for cause and see if they can recuperate some of the big new contract They just signed him to. Partly because he's the face of the University once football season ends, and partly because I don't know how he walks into some recruits house and tells his parents that he'll help guide the boy into a man. But mostly because he just doesn't look like such a good coach this year.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think throwing punches after the game in a handshake line is an automatic one game suspension for any player involved. I saw at least 2-3 guys that deserve that. Howard started that by throwing a punch out of the blue. Even if it was a player I would expect that single guy who started a brawl to get suspended 2 league games. But when your coach starts a brawl... Like I said I fully expect rest of the season (5 games I think?) I wouldn't be surprised at all, but not sure that i quite expect a post season ban too. Maybe suspended Big Ten tourney but reinstated for NCAA (or NIT).

I kind of think U of M might try to fire him for cause and see if they can recuperate some of the big new contract They just signed him to. Partly because he's the face of the University once football season ends, and partly because I don't know how he walks into some recruits house and tells his parents that he'll help guide the boy into a man. But mostly because he just doesn't look like such a good coach this year.

If he's fired for cause the contract to pay him should be terminated depending on how it's phrased.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's fired for cause the contract to pay him should be terminated depending on how it's phrased.
That was my point. I don't know that he was bad enough as a coach this year to be fired, but he might have been bad enough that they're regretting the contract extension. This might be a chance for them to get out from under it.