• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Juwan Howard HC U of M Wolverines just threw a punch

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upset about a late game timeout he had words with HC of Wisconsin. Players were breaking it up and Howard came over the top throwing a punch. He's gotta be suspended by the league for the rest of season right? Probably out for the post season too. I wouldn't be surprised if the University takes it out of the leagues hands and suspends him themselves if not fired. But the league has to comedian heavy. You can't have a coach acting like that.

No he didn’t.

He threw a slap

He better than this lie that trash like Goodman pushed and then immediately backtracked on

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Should be the end of Howard's career there. You simply cannot put a thug in a professional situation and expect him to act accordingly when he's been allowed to thug his entire career.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Should be the end of Howard's career there. You simply cannot put a thug in a professional situation and expect him to act accordingly when he's been allowed to thug his entire career.

It’s an open hand slap or face push.

Suspend him a few games and move on.

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure the Wisky coaching staff baited him, no doubt,

You don't lose your cool, kids are watching your leadership qualities, the School AD is watching how much class you display as a rep of the school. Steve Fisher will be disppointed

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is always about WINNING and LOSING.

When he pulled that hothead trying to brawl stuff with Mark Turgeon of Maryland, the media gave him a free pass.
Maryland stunk, Michigan won the game, and everyone was suggesting Howard as the best young coach in the world way too prematurely.
Howard barely got chastised, because it looked like the losing coach of Maryland was just being a sore loser old guy out of touch.

Now he does it again, but this time his team got their ass kicked and his program is fairly mediocre.
I doubt he gets a free pass from the media this time around because the shine is off the program already.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AY JUWAN!! JUWAAANNN!! YOU A PUNK ASS BITCH!!!

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real victim of this debacle is Howard's son.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't really shocked, but I was surprised that they acted so quickly. Until I noticed that was signed by NCAA president "Penis Ball Sack."

You got me.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't really shocked, but I was surprised that they acted so quickly. Until I noticed that was signed by NCAA president "Penis Ball Sack."

You got me.
Ballsack sports! Best account on Twitter.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suspend him a few games and move on.
You don't get it. What if he does again, only the next time he punches someone who goes down, slams his head on the court and becomes permanently brain damaged?

An example must be set. He should be fired and can't coach in the NCAA for life.

No other coach will ever even think about taking a shot at another coach or player.

Suspension is the same as saying that his behavior was a little bit bad. It reinforces poor sportsmanship and piss poor action by people who are supposed to be setting an example of how todeal with adversity. So is Howard's message to his players that they can slap an opponent on the court if they don't like the play he just made or that they did something that UM player didn't like?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure the Wisky coaching staff baited him, no doubt,

You don't lose your cool, kids are watching your leadership qualities, the School AD is watching how much class you display as a rep of the school. Steve Fisher will be disppointed
It’s all about this street culture nonsense wher “you can’t disrespect me” even though you deserve no respect

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok
There is a precedent set for the consequences when a coach throws a punch….

Willl they???

He has a pretty big get out of jail card in his pocket

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't get it. What if he does again, only the next time he punches someone who goes down, slams his head on the court and becomes permanently brain damaged?

An example must be set. He should be fired and can't coach in the NCAA for life.

No other coach will ever even think about taking a shot at another coach or player.

Suspension is the same as saying that his behavior was a little bit bad. It reinforces poor sportsmanship and piss poor action by people who are supposed to be setting an example of how todeal with adversity. So is Howard's message to his players that they can slap an opponent on the court if they don't like the play he just made or that they did something that UM player didn't like?
If you don’t get fired for this. What can you get fired over???