• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: The game so bad we didn't even have a thread for it (Bears vs Lions reaction thread)

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL - I gotta hand it to you buddy, I knew you'd dig and dig until you came up with some kind of response. A silly one, but hey, who am I to criticize!!!

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need a dictionary to figure out the difference between should and would?
Sorry pal, but you asked me to find a post where you said he should play. I did. But that's ok, weaseling is an acceptable trait here in the Hoops school. And right now you're at the top of the class, our board's valedictorian!!!

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone with a brain (Excludes many of you reading this) would understand that saying Fields should start of course means should when cleared by the medical staff.

But if pretending logic doesn't exist enables you to throw up your arms and say you were right....well then just go for it. My guess is you need a win in your life.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry pal, but you asked me to find a post where you said he should play. I did. But that's ok, weaseling is an acceptable trait here in the Hoops school. And right now you're at the top of the class, our board's valedictorian!!!
**sniff sniff** I'm actually brushing back a few tears....I'm that proud of you!!!

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL - I gotta hand it to you buddy, I knew you'd dig and dig until you came up with some kind of response. A silly one, but hey, who am I to criticize!!!

What digging? It took me seconds to respond to you.

Did you forget your meds today?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone with a brain (Excludes many of you reading this) would understand that saying Fields should start of course means should when cleared by the medical staff.

But if pretending logic doesn't exist enables you to throw up your arms and say you were right....well then just go for it. My guess is you need a win in your life.
Need any help with that hole you're digging?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uh....
If you could quote me where I ever once said Fields WOULD BE versus SHOULD BE the starter....I'd like to see it.

There's my actual words.

English motherfucker....can you read it?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, a deflection because you just got proven wrong. Nice try.

Have a good night, dumb dumb. Study up on would and should....quiz on Monday morning.
Somehow I get the feeling that I'm not on your Christmas card list. But then again, maybe I'm overreacting.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow I get the feeling that I'm not on your Christmas card list. But then again, maybe I'm overreacting.

I think about you when I poop if that makes you feel better. If not...well just add it to the list of stuff for your therapist.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh....

There's my actual words.

English motherfucker....can you read it?

This is the moment where someone that was an actual man would say oops I read it wrong, you're right.

But you're a c unt. And this is what c unts do.

Okay goodnight for real this time. I gots things to do.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think about you when I poop if that makes you feel better. If not...well just add it to the list of stuff for your therapist.
**ggggrrrrrrrr...hmmmmmfffff...I HATE LSD...ooooohhhhhhhhhhh......LSD YOU ASSHOLE.eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeYOW!!! (splash)

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O% of that has anything to do with what Foles did as an actual backup...which was win a SB. Beating the Patriots to do so too.
yep, that is his and your mentality, he did it all on his own. I have said plenty of times he is a great backup, he just cannot accept it. People do not get that point that maybe if he actually started more than 3 games in 2017 (which he went 2-1 in) the team wouldnt have been 13-3 for the year and in the playoffs. I never saw him in Carsons ear on the sidelines, he is the same dont tell him what he is doing wrong so you can get in the game. That is the difference.