• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game thread Bears vs Lions

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys want to sign up for the Lamar Jackson/Michael Vick show...

Be the fucking fools who go willingly and see it.

I know from history how it ends.

You're all worthy of contempt. How don't you see where this ends?

Id love to see a Lamasr Jackson qb here.......

Fields probably wont be running as much if we had some oline and wrs.......js
I believe he will be in the groove to the passing game once those components sre completed.......
Justin Herbert is one of the better qbs in the league and cant seem to get it going after losibg both top wrs and a probowl left tackle in Slater.....its no different than what JF is going thru.......
Everyone here should hold their negaive opinions about him till next season when we get a better product out there........

And once again,Directv and Fox has not settled their differences yet,so Im missed another game,so its hard for me to relate what you guys are saying.......other than hilights or football talk shows,I have no opinion.......
I just know hes progressing well.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys want to sign up for the Lamar Jackson/Michael Vick show...

Be the fucking fools who go willingly and see it.

I know from history how it ends.

You're all worthy of contempt. How don't you see where this ends?
to me its more Cam Newton. Man should be in the prime of his career at 33 but nobody wants him. I am sure maybe its the flamboyant dressing, or some might say cross dressing, but trying to watch him throw passes in new england remind me alot of the Fields throws. Some look like they are meant to happen, then you get a wide open Kmet and he has to do a ballet move to catch the football., Kap has his political crap holding him back, but teams want a quarterback that just runs enough, not dependent on it.
I would alot more comfortable with him if he just made a half dozen short throws a game to get the team involved. I can see the wide receivers working hard to get NFL open and not getting any targets. You want a big name, OBJ, Evans, Jefferson, Diggs, yeah, its not going to last long with no targets.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields completion percentage by week....

Passing touchdowns by week....

Clearly no improvement going on, right?

You guys make the genius look like an actual genius.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields probably wont be running as much if we had some oline and wrs.......js
I believe he will be in the groove to the passing game once those components sre completed.......
Justin Herbert is one of the better qbs in the league and cant seem to get it going after losibg both top wrs and a probowl left tackle in Slater.....its no different than what JF is going thru.......

This. This times 1000.
Everyone here should hold their negaive opinions about him till next season when we get a better product out there........

Well one idiot still thinks Fields hasn't earned year 3 and we should find a new QB.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scoring 31 ppg over the past month with the worst center in NFL history and a pile of sh*t for wide receivers. (Claypool helps, but he's been a non factor since just joining us basically)

Coaching that has us prepared to play (we've scored on every opening drive this season) and makes good adjustments in-game.

A bajillion dollars to spend on reasonable players this upcoming offseason.

Oh yeah, the end is nigh.

Fields' story is written?!? "I know from history how this ends?" Good grief.

Here's what I know:

70uj12.jpg

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drunk On One GIF

Richi right before he types 98 paragraphs about why Justin Fields sucks.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it ridiculous? what is the explanation?

It's a football conversation.

What does what Cam Newton wear have to do with football?

You think what he wears is why teams don't want him? Not that his arm isn't what it used to be and his athleticism isn't what it used to be?

No, let's go with what he wears.

The explanation is you're retarded.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields completion percentage by week....

Passing touchdowns by week....

Clearly no improvement going on, right?

You guys make the genius look like an actual genius.
Highest passing yards this year is 208 in the loss against minnesota. Other than that game, he cant seem to get over the 175 threshold. The dolphin game he had 123 yards, but per official Dolphin stats, it was 116.

Games since the 208 performance, 190, 179, 151, 123, 167. 25th in the league in passing yards, 27th in yards per attempt, 28th in total completions.

Those are just facts. Targeting Claypool 2 times in 19 snaps when everyone wants a better receiver.

Any yeah, I agree there in improvement, I have see three balls go out of bounds when he is running to the sidelines getting sacked. The problem, is when he starts running to the sidelines, the receivers stop running routes and start blocking because they know he wants to run.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a football conversation.

What does what Cam Newton wear have to do with football?

You think what he wears is why teams don't want him? Not that his arm isn't what it used to be and his athleticism isn't what it used to be?

No, let's go with what he wears.

The explanation is you're retarded.
you really should stop insulting the retarded people out there by comparing them to me.

I did not know you were bi sexual, I just do not think the NFL accepts them, or people that are of the alphabet society. What happens in the locker room effects the field.

Apparently you have a football reason why nobody wants the quarterback just like Justin fields on their roster.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highest passing yards this year is 208 in the loss against minnesota. Other than that game, he cant seem to get over the 175 threshold. The dolphin game he had 123 yards, but per official Dolphin stats, it was 116.

Scoring more points than any previous Bears QB in recent memory though. You like yards? I like points. Guess which one actually gives you a chance to win games.

Games since the 208 performance, 190, 179, 151, 123, 167. 25th in the league in passing yards, 27th in yards per attempt, 28th in total completions.

1st in QBR. 2nd in TDs.
Those are just facts. Targeting Claypool 2 times in 19 snaps when everyone wants a better receiver.

Fact is the Bears offense is scoring. You just don't like the way they are scoring.
The problem, is when he starts running to the sidelines, the receivers stop running routes and start blocking because they know he wants to run.

Oh no! The receivers block? Those fucking assholes.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you really should stop insulting the retarded people out there by comparing them to me.

I'm sure your family doesn't mind. Too busy inbreeding.
I did not know you were bi sexual,

I'm confused how any of the words I typed even come close to saying I am. Please elaborate.
I just do not think the NFL accepts them, or people that are of the alphabet society.

If Cam Newton could still win games.....teams wouldn't care if he wore a buttplug during a game.
What happens in the locker room effects the field.

Again.....explain how what he wears plays a role on the field or in the locker room?

Does his colorful clothing stop the team from practicing? I need you to elaborate on this.
Apparently you have a football reason why nobody wants the quarterback just like Justin fields on their roster.

Because, currently, he's not just like Justin Fields. His arm is gone....his body is beat up. He isn't the same Cam Newton that was an NFL MVP and went to a SB.

That's why. Fucking retard.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a reason why Ray Rice got ran from the league for beating his wife or girlfriend and DeShaun Watson got paid 200 million even though he's a sex offender. Rice wasn't good anymore.....Watson is. And a reason why Kaepernick couldn't get on a roster but other players that knelt during the anthem hung around.

If you can play....there's a roster spot for you. If you can't....there isn't. Teams will look past crimes if you can produce on the field. Teams don't care what you say and do and what you wear to the press conference if you score touchdowns. That's the NFL.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And once again,Directv and Fox has not settled their differences yet,so Im missed another game,so its hard for me to relate what you guys are saying.......other than hilights or football talk shows,I have no opinion.......
I just know hes progressing well.
That's the problem? Just Fox and the Bears/Detroit, because they didn't seem to have any problems with any other games... >mutters<

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the problem? Just Fox and the Bears/Detroit, because they didn't seem to have any problems with any other games... >mutters<

I get nothing......I never get any sporting events on Fox,no Nfl,no World Series,nothing.........Heres the the channel I get......:

20221115_121305.jpg

Although I have the Sunday tix,they still blackout those games that Fox hosts on their channel........

I wish these jackasses would resolve their differences.........it sucks.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get nothing......I never get any sporting events on Fox,no Nfl,no World Series,nothing.........Heres the the channel I get......:

View attachment 314126

Although I have the Sunday tix,they still blackout those games that Fox hosts on their channel........

I wish these jackasses would resolve their differences.........it sucks.
For many years I had DirecTV. I thought for the most part as a satellite package it sucked. But despite the overall suckage I hung onto to them for a number of extra years because they kept giving me the Sunday Ticket for free. Then a few years back they suddenly stopped that, so I figured no Sunday Ticket, no reason for me to hang on any longer, and I dropped them like a bad habit. No regrets either, from everything I gather, including your post, they still seem to blow chunks.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure your family doesn't mind. Too busy inbreeding.

I'm confused how any of the words I typed even come close to saying I am. Please elaborate.

If Cam Newton could still win games.....teams wouldn't care if he wore a buttplug during a game.

Again.....explain how what he wears plays a role on the field or in the locker room?

Does his colorful clothing stop the team from practicing? I need you to elaborate on this.

Because, currently, he's not just like Justin Fields. His arm is gone....his body is beat up. He isn't the same Cam Newton that was an NFL MVP and went to a SB.

That's why. Fucking retard.
well, you are the one creaming all over Fields, so I can see how if you were a team mate of Cam Newton, you would not mind, you would want the locker next to him to share his wardrobe. Majority of people are still uncomfortable with it, so I expect the majority of NFL players would be as well.

Thanks for the answer on why we should not expect fields to sustain this running production. Medical reasons is a smarter answer as to why this type of quarterback is not what NFL teams are looking for because there is no longevity to their careers.

You need to go on twitter or something and let the other quarterbacks who consistently throw for 2-3-400 yards a game, that its ok for their team to lose while they complete 12 passes a week by playing 1 on 11 football. I am sure you will be fine when Fields arm is gone, his body is beat up, and yadda yadda yadda by his 30th birthday and we are searching for a new franchise quarterback.

I dont know about Fields being 40th in football in quarterback rating or 15th in touchdowns, or 58th in completion percentage. I am sure you can insult somebody with your next hissy fit.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, you are the one creaming all over Fields,

Yes. Liking a player definitely equals being sexually attracted to them. That's totally true.
so I can see how if you were a team mate of Cam Newton, you would not mind, you would want the locker next to him to share his wardrobe.

Homophobe much?
. Majority of people are still uncomfortable with it, so I expect the majority of NFL players would be as well.

I'm curious when you were elected to speak for the majority of the people.....and how many NFL players have you personally chatted with lately?

Rhetorical questions, don't answer.
Thanks for the answer on why we should not expect fields to sustain this running production. Medical reasons is a smarter answer as to why this type of quarterback is not what NFL teams are looking for because there is no longevity to their careers.

What everyone overlooks is why the Bears are designing runs instead of passing from the pocket. The offense doesn't run well passing from the pocket because the oline can't sustain it. So Getsy changed the gameplan to do things the offense can do well. And it works....since the changes were heavily implemented they are scoring more points.

And why does no one ever look at Josh Allen and say his career is gonna be shortened? When he was running everywhere his first couple seasons and his passing stats were lower....no one said a word.
You need to go on twitter or something and let the other quarterbacks who consistently throw for 2-3-400 yards a game, that its ok for their team to lose while they complete 12 passes a week by playing 1 on 11 football. I am sure you will be fine when Fields arm is gone, his body is beat up, and yadda yadda yadda by his 30th birthday and we are searching for a new franchise quarterback.

I'm already on twitter....and what the fuck are you even saying here? It's god damn gibberish man.
I dont know about Fields being 40th in football in quarterback rating or 15th in touchdowns, or 58th in completion percentage
Wanna filter out all the guys that have thrown less than 100 attempts and try again or do you just like being a dishonest turd?