• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game thread Bears vs Lions

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For many years I had DirecTV. I thought for the most part as a satellite package it sucked. But despite the overall suckage I hung onto to them for a number of extra years because they kept giving me the Sunday Ticket for free. Then a few years back they suddenly stopped that, so I figured no Sunday Ticket, no reason for me to hang on any longer, and I dropped them like a bad habit. No regrets either, from everything I gather, including your post, they still seem to blow chunks.

We were on the way put of having DTV,but they ended up giving me free Sunday tix for nothing for being a valued customer.....So we kept it.....but I dont think its bad,
I always liked it because there are shows that I actually like watching,:

Forensic files
Very Scary People
How it really happened
and a few other sports shows that I dont know if you can get elsewhere.....
Not too mention the free movie channels thru out the year I dvr......

Wife has a bunch of apps that she watches,but also pays the dtv bill.......so I dont care......lol

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get nothing......I never get any sporting events on Fox,no Nfl,no World Series,nothing.........Heres the the channel I get......:

View attachment 314126

Although I have the Sunday tix,they still blackout those games that Fox hosts on their channel........

I wish these jackasses would resolve their differences.........it sucks.

the internet is your friend. I get every nfl game through internet. I never rely on tv broadcasting.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not watching football on my phone.....I never go with desktop anymore.....
Never have and never will watch a game on a cell phone. I might consider my PC being I have a decent size 27in. monitor, but I still prefer the comfort of my living room or even the bedroom, both offering super-sized TV screens. I'm a lot lazier and way too impatient than in the old days when I often went over to my local watering hole to watch our boys. But that was before the age of DVR. I can't handle watching games any longer without being able to race thru all the stupid commercials.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never have and never will watch a game on a cell phone. I might consider my PC being I have a decent size 27in. monitor, but I still prefer the comfort of my living room or even the bedroom, both offering super-sized TV screens. I'm a lot lazier and way too impatient than in the old days when I often went over to my local watering hole to watch our boys. But that was before the age of DVR. I can't handle watching games any longer without being able to race thru all the stupid commercials.

Well I just built a nice sized Chicago Bears mancave I call 34s and bought an 85 inch smart tv,but the heat wont be installed until the 28th......it has have been in the 30s here and then the 20s here this weekend.....Think Ill wait for a bit before I go outside in the garage all bundled up.....lol
Ive got 3 65 inch in the house and rather sit at home to watch the games rather than any bar or at Soldier Field itself.....
Bears have been so bad lately,Im not missing much,but but damn I wanna see JF play..........

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting, but sad stat: The Bears have become the first team in NFL history to score at least 29 points in three consecutive games, yet lose all three.

And another sad but true stat is that the Bears are the first team in NFL history to rush for 200+ yards per game for 5 consecutive games (actually we've averaged 246 yards in those 5)......and yet walk away with just a 1-4 record.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting, but sad stat: The Bears have become the first team in NFL history to score at least 29 points in three consecutive games, yet lose all three.

And another sad but true stat is that the Bears are the first team in NFL history to rush for 200+ yards per game for 5 consecutive games (actually we've averaged 246 yards in those 5)......and yet walk away with just a 1-4 record.

I believe it was also a record to have attempted a total of 45 passes for the first 3 games of the season. Amazing where this team was then vs now offensively speaking.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields took an average of 4.07 seconds to throw the ball last week against the Lions, in only 20 attempts.

That's the longest of any QB this season.

tidbits en sech.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields took an average of 4.07 seconds to throw the ball last week against the Lions, in only 20 attempts.

That's the longest of any QB this season.

tidbits en sech.
No doubt that's too long.

Are the designed plays too long/too downfield?
Is Fields having trouble with his reads and check downs?
Is it largely on the OL collapsing, forcing him to scramble back there and obviously increasing the ball hold time?
Are his receivers failing to get separation in a timely manner?

Wouldn't be a bit surprised if it's a combination of all four.