• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tyler Lockett Better hands than Largent?

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Largent is the reason I'm a Hawks fan. One of the greatest receivers in the history of the game.

I love Lockett but he isn't likely to be a Hall of Famer.
My first 3 favorite football players were Joe Klecko, Earl Campbell and Steve Largent. Didn't get to see Largent or Campbell all that much in those days but I made sure to when I could.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first 3 favorite football players were Joe Klecko, Earl Campbell and Steve Largent. Didn't get to see Largent or Campbell all that much in those days but I made sure to when I could.

Earl was legit. Klecko always seems to be overshadowed by Gastineau.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early was legit. Klecko always seems to be overshadowed by Gastineau.
Gastineau was flashier but me an my friends were all Klecko guys. All Pro in 3 different positions.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Largent and Zorn where my two first football Heroes when I was very small. I even had posable football players and I got to choose what numbers I put on them and I did Largent and Zorn.

Who remembers these?
vintage-action-team-mate-figure_1_eab74260abc1f283cebfc7b674098709.jpg

Largent's hands were great, Lockett's hands are every bit as good I just don't think he will play as long as Largent did. That doesn't mean Largent is better it just means he was more durable if Lockett does end up retiring earlier than Largent did. Have to remember Lockett just turned 29 this year and if he can play at this level for another 6 years wow. Lockett has never been a top speed guy he is more quick than fast and I think he holds onto the quickness longer than most think, then add in his ability just to be THE guy to make THE play to be WIDE open. His production is crazy when you look at where he places compared to the chances he gets.

Last edited: