• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Falcons vs Seahawks score predictions

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check the garbage non call at the beginning of the play!... Watch the video! 2:20 is when the final play starts... TELL ME that's not a hands to the face by Julio knocking Sherman out of position ..

Seahawks escape Julio, Falcons on controversial call
Ok. It wasn't hands to the face. :noidea:

Don't play that card. You won the game. EVERYONE knows it was a missed PI call. What you are talking about was hand checking at the LOS. But it was one play. Falcons shouldn't have been in that situation to begin with.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't play that card. You won the game. EVERYONE knows it was a missed PI call. What you are talking about was hand checking at the LOS. But it was one play. Falcons shouldn't have been in that situation to begin with.

WHAT!!!!! How can you possibly say that wasn't a hands to the face by Julio ? I"m just pointing out the obvious, Sherman got smacked upside the head and was playing catch-up the rest of the play...You can't just smack the DB upside the head running your route... lol Did you watch the play ?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just never stop fighting and playing smart ball. Even when things look dire. It's their philosophy and it does work. Though trust me, not always.
I don't disagree with any of this. However it doesn't change my observation.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to see a game decided by the refs with an obvious blown PI call. Falcons got hosed and the Seahawks once again get help.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT!!!!! How can you possibly say that wasn't a hands to the face by Julio ? I"m just pointing out the obvious, Sherman got smacked upside the head and was playing catch-up the rest of the play...You can't just smack the DB upside the head running your route... lol Did you watch the play ?
Yes. I'm on an iPad so it's tough to see on a small screen. Either way, if that was the case, should have been offsetting penalties giving the Falcons another shot.

It was a garbage non-call but not the deciding factor. Seattle won the game as they deserved to.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I'm on an iPad so it's tough to see on a small screen. Either way, if that was the case, should have been offsetting penalties giving the Falcons another shot.

It was a garbage non-call but not the deciding factor. Seattle won the game as they deserved to.

Fair enough...

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you don't think that was PI?
It doesn't matter what I think, but to be honest, no I didn't think it was PI. If anyone were to go back and dissect every play of that game, I'm sure they would come up with not only PI calls, but many penalties that should have been call, but weren't.

Last edited:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter what I think, but to be honest, no I didn't think it was PI. If anyone were to go back and dissect every play of that game, I'm sure they would come up with not only PI calls, but many penalties that should have been call, but weren't.

I'm not talking about the entire game and calls that may or may not have been missed. I'm specifically talking about the Sherman/Jones play on 4th down. Did you not see Sherman's arm pull down Jones arm (near the elbow) and turn Jones while he was jumping?

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking about the entire game and calls that may or may not have been missed. I'm specifically talking about the Sherman/Jones play on 4th down. Did you not see Sherman's arm pull down Jones arm (near the elbow) and turn Jones while he was jumping?
I don't know how I can please you. The refs didn't call PI, so we have to move on.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how I can please you. The refs didn't call PI, so we have to move on.

I'm not looking for pleasure. I just think it's absurd for anyone to claim that wasn't PI. I'm not a fan of either team, but I am a fan of good refereeing.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The writing was on the wall before the game even started. Sherman's pussy ass was bitching about the refs before the game. I knew he was going to get away with murder due to the bitching just like the little bitch coach does. Sherman is the MVP of the NFL in getting away with holding always has and always will be.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not looking for pleasure. I just think it's absurd for anyone to claim that wasn't PI. I'm not a fan of either team, but I am a fan of good refereeing.
So what are you going to do about that call now? You are not in any position to change that call. You can bitch all you want, but it will never be reversed.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The writing was on the wall before the game even started. Sherman's pussy ass was bitching about the refs before the game. I knew he was going to get away with murder due to the bitching just like the little bitch coach does. Sherman is the MVP of the NFL in getting away with holding always has and always will be.

Yeah, because you just know how the league kowtows to outspoken defensive players. :rolleyes2:

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also don't forget about the PI in the end zone that wasn't called against Kearse.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would've been an absolutely RIDICULOUS call. There was barely any contact towards the end of the route and Julio COMPLETELY had hands to the face and basically punched Sherman in the face on the play.

Thank God it wasn't primetime because that douche nozzle Gruden would've been bitching just to cause controversy on a call (or not a call) that was perfectly fine.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't disregard all of the other penalties that should have been called during the game that weren't called, just to satisfy your claim of a penalty that wasn't called late in a game. Every play counts in a 60 minute game.

Last edited:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will hand it to the Falcons....

They won the 3rd quarter.... Decisively.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heh.

Get it all out. Now breathe.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol what?

Dude I will admit Sherman definitely got his arm around Julios, but if that wasn't hands to the face, what is?

It was also DEFINITELY strong enough to knock Sherman off balance as shown in the video.

NFL Rules Digest: Use of Hands, Arms, and Body

"Hands cannot be thrust forward above the frame to contact an opponent on the neck, face or head."