• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Falcons vs Seahawks score predictions

bstoves24

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,316.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no guarantee that ATL wins the game if PI is called. Good teams find ways to win close games.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs fucked us hard with that non-call, but still should have won. Wouldn't have been in that situation had Julio not bobbled that catch. Oh, well, I think the Falcons have shown they're a legit team in this five game stretch. This was probably the toughest part of our schedule. Our schedule gets much easier from here on out and the rest of the division doesn't look any good this year, so I like our chances of actually making the Playoffs this year.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs fucked us hard with that non-call, but still should have won. Wouldn't have been in that situation had Julio not bobbled that catch. Oh, well, I think the Falcons have shown they're a legit team in this five game stretch. This was probably the toughest part of our schedule. Our schedule gets much easier from here on out and the rest of the division doesn't look any good this year, so I like our chances of actually making the Playoffs this year.
It was PI but it is done. I do agree that you guys are playoff caliber for sure. We have to see if they can get deep though. They have done this to you Falcons fans before and blew it when it counts. Not wishing you bad things here. Just looking at recent history.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was PI but it is done. I do agree that you guys are playoff caliber for sure. We have to see if they can get deep though. They have done this to you Falcons fans before and blew it when it counts. Not wishing you bad things here. Just looking at recent history.

Believe me; I usually don't have that much faith in them. However, they do look very good this year. I hope they actually keep it up instead of doing what they usually do to me. Fortunately, I'm already mentally prepared for a Playoff meltdown as always. It helps with the Hawks and Braves too.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well in your opinion it was a PI, but many other fans will disagree with you. PI is a judgement call by the refs and they thought no call was necessary. We have to move on.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no guarantee that ATL wins the game if PI is called. Good teams find ways to win close games.
I agree, PI was not called and the Seahawks won the game. End of story.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garbage non-call, but that was 1 play out of dozens. Atlanta had chances to put that game away. Maybe if Julio hangs onto the ball in the clutch, the game turns out different. That's what separates the greats from the goods.

I will say I was very impressed with Atlantas halftime adjustments on offense. That's excellent coaching.

Btw - is it just me, or does good fortune seem to fall in Seattles lap more than any other team? They are a great team, no question, but I see that shit happen to them all the time. And before the Seattle faithful start with their "what are you talking about" nonsense, relax, you won the game deservedly so. It's just an observation.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,740.48
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great great game. Top bad the officials blew that last PI call. Hate to see a great game decided on something like that

Wasn't decided on that call but I know what you're saying... Would J.Jones have caught it? Who knows... Would the Falcons have successfully run a few more plays to get them in FG while using the clock correctly? Who knows...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garbage non-call, but that was 1 play out of dozens. Atlanta had chances to put that game away. Maybe if Julio hangs onto the ball in the clutch, the game turns out different. That's what separates the greats from the goods.

I will say I was very impressed with Atlantas halftime adjustments on offense. That's excellent coaching.

Btw - is it just me, or does good fortune seem to fall in Seattles lap more than any other team? They are a great team, no question, but I see that shit happen to them all the time. And before the Seattle faithful start with their "what are you talking about" nonsense, relax, you won the game deservedly so. It's just an observation.

Check the garbage non call at the beginning of the play!... Watch the video! 2:20 is when the final play starts... TELL ME that's not a hands to the face by Julio knocking Sherman out of position ..

Seahawks escape Julio, Falcons on controversial call

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They just never stop fighting and playing smart ball. Even when things look dire. It's their philosophy and it does work. Though trust me, not always.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seahawks-streaming-online.gif