• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deshaun Watson may want out of Houston

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see your point im just saying Kyle Van Noy and Deshaun Watson are 2 different situations.
Yea and in each situation it’s a business decision it’s pretty meh all the way around

Poogie25

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk if he will be traded or not but I also don’t understand the huge uproar against him. He can choose to hold out all he wants just as a franchise can choose to release players all they want.
Exactly you proved my point. Owners decide his fate not Deshaun. Uproar is huge he signs a contract,he was promised input he didnt get it . Now he is unhappy. Deshaun has NO leverage. Im usually on the players side but this might backfire on Deshaun down the road.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly you proved my point. Owners decide his fate not Deshaun. Uproar is huge he signs a contract,he was promised input he didnt get it . Now he is unhappy. Deshaun has NO leverage. Im usually on the players side but this might backfire on Deshaun down the road.
Sure and he can hold out all he wants, idk if he will stick to his guns, but if he does the Texans might come to regret not trading him

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hole point is that people get mad at one and not the other when in both situations it’s a business decision and Watson shouldn’t have his character assassinated because of it

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In reality Watson has no leverage and he doesn’t get to choose his team but his stance isn’t changing so eventually he will get his wish....so after he gets traded, would you call that leverage? Yes, not full leverage but he will get what he wishes whether it is now or later. Houston would be stupid not getting full value for him, there is no repairing this relationship

Poogie25

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure and he can hold out all he wants, idk if he will stick to his guns, but if he does the Texans might come to regret not trading him
I think Deshaun will stick to his guns. Texans can trade him anywhere and anytime. I think they will trade him by trading deadline or beginning of next season.

Poogie25

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hole point is that people get mad at one and not the other when in both situations it’s a business decision and Watson shouldn’t have his character assassinated because of it
I see your point but when you sign a contract you have to honor it LOL. A mans word is his bond as they say. Deshaun knows how football works. His Agent knows how NFL works.

Poogie25

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In reality Watson has no leverage and he doesn’t get to choose his team but his stance isn’t changing so eventually he will get his wish....so after he gets traded, would you call that leverage? Yes, not full leverage but he will get what he wishes whether it is now or later. Houston would be stupid not getting full value for him, there is no repairing this relationship
Its been 2 months,if Houston wanted to trade him they could have. The Texans already said he can sit out all he wants. They probably plug in Ryan Fitzpatrick game manager type go 3-13 get Top 5 pick and move on in 2022. Deshaun is a superstar I agree but no one player is above the team if this was Russell Wilson or Maholmes then yes he gets what he wants. September 2020 he signs longterm deal by Dec/Jan he wants out. The NFL doesnt operate like the NBA where they trade just to trade. His extension kicks in 2022 he still on a rookie deal thru '21.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see your point but when you sign a contract you have to honor it LOL. A mans word is his bond as they say. Deshaun knows how football works. His Agent knows how NFL works.
The teams looking to bring him in have to question how long before he pulls this on them. They have to.

Cuz I don’t know why he wouldn’t.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So only the players should have to honor a contract? Front Office shouldn’t have to? I mean they signed the contract too. I understand that’s not how it works but holy shit is that some backwards way of thinking

Poogie25

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So only the players should have to honor a contract? Front Office shouldn’t have to? I mean they signed the contract too. I understand that’s not how it works but holy shit is that some backwards way of thinking
For the 50th and last time .The NFL DOESNT operate like that. Deshaun is a FRANCHISE qb. Face of the team/city? etc. No one put a gun to his head and made him signed the damn deal. As long as you are employed by an organization they will always have the rights to you. Whats hard about that to understand? He can request to get traded,cry bitch and moan but its not gonna work until THEY decide to trade him.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the 50th and last time .The NFL DOESNT operate like that. Deshaun is a FRANCHISE qb. Face of the team/city? etc. No one put a gun to his head and made him signed the damn deal. As long as you are employed by an organization they will always have the rights to you. Whats hard about that to understand? He can request to get traded,cry bitch and moan but its not gonna work until THEY decide to trade him.
Cool story bro, and like I’ve said for the 50th time not the point I’m trying to make. I’ll type it again so maybe even you can understand, a player can hold out and demand a trade all they want and organization can release players all they want, that’s part of the business I don’t care. It’s just funny as shit to me when people exclusively get mad at the players

Poogie25

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story bro, and like I’ve said for the 50th time not the point I’m trying to make. I’ll type it again so maybe even you can understand, a player can hold out and demand a trade all they want and organization can release players all they want, that’s part of the business I don’t care. It’s just funny as shit to me when people exclusively get mad at the players
Oh ok.Basically proving my point LOL how amazing. People are gonna get mad at players its SPORTS. If you find humor in people getting upset at others thats YOU. Either way more important issues in world .

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see your point.Texans bring in a GM who helped build the Patriots,they also brought in a coach who helped Lamar Jackson. Texans arent a bad franchise they made bonehead decisions. Deshaun is being a brat period. He does have right to request trade but NFL isnt like the NBA.
why is he a brat, but it was cool for jj watt to request release? Also how dont you see the double standard regarding teams and players in contracts.

Poogie25

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why is he a brat, but it was cool for jj watt to request release? Also how dont you see the double standard regarding teams and players in contracts.
JJ Watt is an aging injury prone NFL Player LOL not a newly signed franchise QB. Double standards exist thats life.Big fish (NFL owners) always eats little fish (players) we follow game we know this. Deshaun is a tenant who signed his new lease and then wants out of the lease 4 months later LOL. He is gonna get what he wants but it will cost him (lost of $$,reputation). Never heard of franchise QB signing a deal getting mad his team had a bad season now wants out.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ Watt is an aging injury prone NFL Player LOL not a newly signed franchise QB. Double standards exist thats life.Big fish (NFL owners) always eats little fish (players) we follow game we know this. Deshaun is a tenant who signed his new lease and then wants out of the lease 4 months later LOL. He is gonna get what he wants but it will cost him (lost of $$,reputation). Never heard of franchise QB signing a deal getting mad his team had a bad season now wants out.
ok, so you get it, but choose not to acknowledge it........man, lots of posts to say so little........ @Tapey was actually very nice , and just sheer ignorance...