• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Caserio Pickle!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giving out gift certificates for "massages?"

Make him look like some kind of rapist so the team willing to bring him on all scatter because they don't want the bad press.
Then Kraft can swoop in, take him to rehab in Jerusalem, give him a new life in New England and become his savior.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if these women did indeed touch him, mentioned nothing about it, now want money aren't they prostitutes?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if these women did indeed touch him, mentioned nothing about it, now want money aren't they prostitutes?
At least some of them did. Most were afraid for their jobs.
Such is the nature of sexual assault / harrassment in the work place......

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least some of them did. Most were afraid for their jobs.
Such is the nature of sexual assault / harrassment in the work place......
Man I miss the good old day's when men could do and say anything to a woman, and if they bitched up they were ostracized for it

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why the topic is difficult. Many woman are assaulted and need protection/justice, but many are willing/wanting participants who make it real complicated for everyone.

Somebody who took money but did it out of fear of reprisal would not be a prostitute and would be a victim. Someone who took the money only because it was offered isn't a prostitute either. But the worst is those who truly engaged in a transaction and now are seeking an opportunity to get paid twice.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why the topic is difficult. Many woman are assaulted and need protection/justice, but many are willing/wanting participants who make it real complicated for everyone.

Somebody who took money but did it out of fear of reprisal would not be a prostitute and would be a victim. Someone who took the money only because it was offered isn't a prostitute either. But the worst is those who truly engaged in a transaction and now are seeking an opportunity to get paid twice.

I'm likely on my own in this opinion but unless you forcibly fuck, grope, lick, etc a chick it ain't assault and there aren't any victims. Giving somebody a hand job because you're afraid of losing your job makes you kinda weak. Giving somebody a hand job, getting paid for it, and then saying you were assaulted makes you a giant piece of shit.

I still don't actually know what he's being accused of as I haven't read too deeply into it but it sure seems like the word "assault" gets thrown around pretty loosely these days.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion this is not assault. This is a massage therapist who doesn't know how to handle herself professionally. Like, she could say "no", or she could not have had multiple more sessions. Sorry, but yes I am victim shaming.

The lawsuit says Watson's penis touched her hand several times. She was uncomfortable but shrugged it off as nerves and agreed to a second session, where she was asked to massage his lower abdomen and groin area, the lawsuit states. Again, she says, Watson caused his penis to touch her hands continuously. She says she decided to do a third massage and Watson again allegedly continuously touched the Plaintiff with his penis. By that session, the lawsuit alleges, "Plaintiff finally concluded that Watson wanted sex." The plaintiff then fired Watson as a client because she didn't want to jeopardize her marriage, she says, and she was "terrified of what Watson would do to her career."

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion this is not assault. This is a massage therapist who doesn't know how to handle herself professionally. Like, she could say "no", or she could not have had multiple more sessions. Sorry, but yes I am victim shaming.

The lawsuit says Watson's penis touched her hand several times. She was uncomfortable but shrugged it off as nerves and agreed to a second session, where she was asked to massage his lower abdomen and groin area, the lawsuit states. Again, she says, Watson caused his penis to touch her hands continuously. She says she decided to do a third massage and Watson again allegedly continuously touched the Plaintiff with his penis. By that session, the lawsuit alleges, "Plaintiff finally concluded that Watson wanted sex." The plaintiff then fired Watson as a client because she didn't want to jeopardize her marriage, she says, and she was "terrified of what Watson would do to her career."
Every time I went out with him it was r*pe, r*pe r*pe!!!!!!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So dude is getting a groin massage, I can see how a penis might touch her hand. But when she went back for more that is on her.

Jesus it's so hard to get a rub and tug anymore.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So dude is getting a groin massage, I can see how a penis might touch her hand. But when she went back for more that is on her.

Jesus it's so hard to get a rub and tug anymore.

I can't locate it right now but I just read an article where 18 massage therapists, some of them notable in the sports community, have come forward in defense of Watson saying he definitely has an issue near his hammy/groin area and that they all performed massages on him in that area and that he was a total professional. They all signed personal statements.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't locate it right now but I just read an article where 18 massage therapists, some of them notable in the sports community, have come forward in defense of Watson saying he definitely has an issue near his hammy/groin area and that they all performed massages on him in that area and that he was a total professional. They all signed personal statements.
I have this throbbing in my penis.....