• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NFL Quarterback Carousel

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard The Patriots and Trask in the same sentence last night on the NFL Network.

Anyone even mentioned him as a possibility??

The guy threw for 40 TDs in 2020 and ton of yards. What's the kick on him? Attitude?? Injury?? All I can find right now is sunshine and roses.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard The Patriots and Trask in the same sentence last night on the NFL Network.

Anyone even mentioned him as a possibility??

The guy threw for 40 TDs in 2020 and ton of yards. What's the kick on him? Attitude?? Injury?? All I can find right now is sunshine and roses.
Yeah we have discussed Trask, some here are cool with him I would rather see Mills over Trask, I personally feel Mills has a higher ceiling and I really feel the UF receivers Pitts, Toney and Graham made Trask better not vice verce.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we have discussed Trask, some here are cool with him I would rather see Mills over Trask, I personally feel Mills has a higher ceiling and I really feel the UF receivers Pitts, Toney and Graham made Trask better not vice verce.
I'm sure that people are saying the same about Mac Jones. But is there a physical or mental thing? Since January there have been five or six QBs that have been getting 98% of the attention. Boom!!! All of a sudden someone starts talking about the Patriots being at 15 and Trask could be the target.

What I'm wondering is, have the Patriots sprung a 'leak' that's intended to push attention to Trask and away from another QB that they are really interested in? Like Mond or Costello? Costello said that he's had three virtual discussions with the Patriots and that's been totally ignored.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure that people are saying the same about Mac Jones. But is there a physical or mental thing? Since January there have been five or six QBs that have been getting 98% of the attention. Boom!!! All of a sudden someone starts talking about the Patriots being at 15 and Trask could be the target.

What I'm wondering is, have the Patriots sprung a 'leak' that's intended to push attention to Trask and away from another QB that they are really interested in? Like Mond or Costello? Costello said that he's had three virtual discussions with the Patriots and that's been totally ignored.
Well it would be very like BB to try and make someone look the other way. Jones is the one QB I am very interested in, I think he is the most NFL ready. I think he reads defenses better, makes tight throws and I think he will be gone top 5 but we will see.

I am all for a QB after round one this allows BB a lot of options at 15

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching Monds Pro Day, I'm impressed with the man. Good size. Good arm. MVP of the Senior Bowl(If i recall). I'd be ok with him.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching Monds Pro Day, I'm impressed with the man. Good size. Good arm. MVP of the Senior Bowl(If i recall). I'd be ok with him.
And offers some mobility, I would not be averse to him

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I" think BB will trade down in the first round and possibly pick up another 2nd rounder and still get a pick around 24 (Steelers) or 26 (Broen) and get their 2nd round pick 55 (Steelers) or 58 (Browns). Having a late first and then 46 and another within ten more would make taking a good QB prospect in the 2nd round extremely easy. First round WR? or Safety? Devin will probably retire after this year.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I" think BB will trade down in the first round and possibly pick up another 2nd rounder and still get a pick around 24 (Steelers) or 26 (Broen) and get their 2nd round pick 55 (Steelers) or 58 (Browns). Having a late first and then 46 and another within ten more would make taking a good QB prospect in the 2nd round extremely easy. First round WR? or Safety? Devin will probably retire after this year.
I see him trading down too, but every time I suspect BB might do something I ended up being incorrect.