• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sources believe Deshaun Watson may have played last snap with Houston Texans

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would our 1st rounder - Jonathan Allen and a 2022 2nd rounder do it I mean Allen is a first round pick

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close. It will take at least three first rounders.
Honestly. Hes 25 and a top 5 qb. They should get way more than that. Depends what you can get. But if mack can get they got for him....a top 5, quarterback, the most important position. I mean 3 first, 2-3 seconds, another pick , and a player or two...id think

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly. Hes 25 and a top 5 qb. They should get way more than that. Depends what you can get. But if mack can get they got for him....a top 5, quarterback, the most important position. I mean 3 first, 2-3 seconds, another pick , and a player or two...id think
no team will trade that and just look what they got for Hopkins

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no team will trade that and just look what they got for Hopkins
That was mostly due to bill o brien.
Mack needed a contract and got two firsts a third and a sixth.
I dont think theh get that either but why not? Teams kill for qbs. Young, top 5, under contract.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was mostly due to bill o brien.
Mack needed a contract and got two firsts a third and a sixth.
I dont think theh get that either but why not? Teams kill for qbs. Young, top 5, under contract.
and because of the no trade clause Watkins holds all the cards on what team he wants to play for

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and because of the no trade clause Watkins holds all the cards on what team he wants to play for
True. I honestly forgot about that great point. What a disaster for them.

but if two teams get involved . The price sky rockets...

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he wants to play for his hometown Falcons, then Matt Ryans price (if the deal goes through) goes way down.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would our 1st rounder - Jonathan Allen and a 2022 2nd rounder do it I mean Allen is a first round pick
Nope, think about it the other way. If he was on our team and insisted upon a trade, all else being the same, what would you want for him?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my offer:

First this year and next
3rd in 2022, 2023
Matt Ioannidis and Daron Payne (They had the worse run stopping defense )

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question: How does a team continually just stay average ...at best.
Answer: Continually give up picks to chase the "chance" that your team becomes dominate by adding just one guy.

What does all the teams in the conference finals have in common save for the Bucs... none of them gave up the farm for that one.. laughable.. missing piece that we for some reason think we lack. Theismann wasn't a great QB, Williams wasn't a great QB when we got him, Kilmer wasn't a great QB, Rypein wasn't a great QB... the Redskins have never relied on that one superstar to hurl them towards a Super Bowl... they have tried in the Snyder era and have failed miserably... so why not try something different. Serviceable QB and a hell of a team around him. I believe they should save their pics and draft wisely.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answer: Continually give up picks to chase the "chance" that your team becomes dominate by adding just one guy.

What does all the teams in the conference finals have in common save for the Bucs... none of them gave up the farm for that one.. laughable.. missing piece that we for some reason think we lack. Theismann wasn't a great QB, Williams wasn't a great QB when we got him, Kilmer wasn't a great QB, Rypein wasn't a great QB... the Redskins have never relied on that one superstar to hurl them towards a Super Bowl... they have tried in the Snyder era and have failed miserably... so why not try something different. Serviceable QB and a hell of a team around him. I believe they should save their pics and draft wisely.

Preaching to the choir man!

So, just to be the contrarian for the moment, what's Washington missing right now that prevents them from becoming that force? What's there to prevent them from doing both, but only in this case, (Watson) that actually hurts that goal, especially with a carefully crafted trade?

Here's my proposal: (Tell me how this hurts in doing both)

First this year and next
3rd in 2022, 2023
Matt Ioannidis and Daron Payne (They had the worse run stopping defense )

Washington's top needs:
LB (at least two
QB (without trade)
WR
DT (with trade)
TE

Last edited:

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is poop no way on gods Earth will we trade for Watson let it go let it go let it go .. trade for watson he runs boom leg gone rg3 part 2 .. HEINICKE, Allen , Smith. Or Hienicke ,Allen or Rookie TBD

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the better question is what is the plan moving forward ? how do you build the team around him ? the price out of the block is 3 1st rounders and 2 2nd rounders and dont think the contract wont have to add some cash to it as well . its hard to cycle in young talent when you have lost the 1st 2 picks in several drafts

wouldnt we be better off going after stafford at less cost in picks / players ?

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, think about it the other way. If he was on our team and insisted upon a trade, all else being the same, what would you want for him?

Back up the Brinks truck and unload it.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with this post 100%.

Let some other sucker team gut their drafts for Watson.

the WTF’s finally seem to have a front office capable of managing the salary cap, fingind cheaper free agents, and drafting wisely.

fix the lb corps, upgrade safety, draft on offense, find a team friendly qb, and compete for the division again.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back up the Brinks truck and unload it.
Exactly, folks want more when it's theirs to offer and want to give up a lot less when they want to get something. I'm afraid, that the only price that would be acceptable for the 25 year old Watson, would be one in which he could be had from the $5 bin at Walmart. Of course, if he wanted out of here.. (They don't have to gut their draft or future drafts to get him)

1611006959123.png

Last edited: