• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sources believe Deshaun Watson may have played last snap with Houston Texans

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference between the rueben foster case and the deshaun watson case, which should be obvious to everybody, is the sheer magnatude of women coming forward and claiming the same thing.

In Foster’s case, the issues he had were with his girlfriend/fiancee I believe.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No politics here dad, we all know the country is currently be run by actual adults, instead of career sociopathic grifters who belong in an asylm. Look, can 22 accuser's all be wrong? Likely not, and due process is not needed to understand this person is a predator of women or they wouldn't be lining up in droves to state as much. Guilty or not in court, DW will never see another down in professional (NFL) football because of his situation. His career is over. If it is not, I will come back, eat crow and admit I was a complete fool about my opinion on this.

No politics, right? FIFY.

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No politics here dad, we all know the country is currently be run by the idiot asylm. Look, can 22 accuser's all be wrong? Likely not, and due process is not needed to understand this person is a predator of women or they wouldn't be lining up in droves to state as much. Guilty or not in court, DW will never see another down in professional (NFL) football because of his situation. His career is over. If it is not, I will come back, eat crow and admit I was a complete fool about my opinion on this.
there are several people of prominence who were accused of sexual misconduct only to be found innocent . and if he is innocent there is no reason for him not to be on a football field . now if he is found guilty then its another story altogether . and that would have to be in criminal court

some people just pay in civil court to be done with it . Michael Jackson did that

and if 22 people claim he did that then there ought to be some hard evidence to back the claim dont you think ?

now if he is a predator then by all means prosecute him to the fullest

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are several people of prominence who were accused of sexual misconduct only to be found innocent . and if he is innocent there is no reason for him not to be on a football field . now if he is found guilty then its another story altogether . and that would have to be in criminal court

some people just pay in civil court to be done with it . Michael Jackson did that

and if 22 people claim he did that then there ought to be some hard evidence to back the claim dont you think ?

now if he is a predator then by all means prosecute him to the fullest

We don’t know the specifics of the claims. Not all people are saying forced sodomy; I believe one is, at least. I am sure many of these women are going to be characterizing his actions, showing aggressive and inappropriate behavior.

Like it has been said, there is a huge difference between a single woman making claims against Foster and 22 different women making claims against DW. It is much more difficult to get 22 people to lie than a singular individual.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don’t know the specifics of the claims. Not all people are saying forced sodomy; I believe one is, at least. I am sure many of these women are going to be characterizing his actions, showing aggressive and inappropriate behavior.

Like it has been said, there is a huge difference between a single woman making claims against Foster and 22 different women making claims against DW. It is much more difficult to get 22 people to lie than a singular individual.
It just doesn't look good for DW.