• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RR top 10 worst decisions

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) We have talked about this on this board on length.CY was supposed to be a can't miss player but it didn't turn out that way. Haskins was already on the roster with 1st round pick status and we don't know if Snyder forced RR to play him at all costs coming into the 2020 season. The majority of the fans liked the CY pick at the time. It turned out to be wrong. Huge miss on Haskins and Young. Both Synder and RR take the blame here..

2) IMO we had no QB on the roster. Yes, RR bid against himself and it turned out to be a massive overpay. Huge miss. by RR.

3) im old school and believe that the starter should not lose his job b/c of injury. Unless the backup has shown he could be QB1. IMO TH did not show that and took advantage of the running game and the great defensive turnovers to get the record that he had here.

4) Being so desperate for a qb this offer was awful. If this trade was made it would have been the worst ever in the NFL. Not even close to the CW trade.

5) This was huge! Being that RR wanted full control and got full control of the team he didn't want anybody standing in his way to make the decisions or evaluate players. As we know RR was horrible at doing this and is one of the big reasons why he is gone. The coach centric approach did not work, and we lost Kyle Smith who is a great talent evaluator. I voted for this one in the poll.

6) Yes, there is a good point here, but Dotson would have won OROY if he didnt get hurt. Plus picked up Robinson in the trade down. We hit on Cosmi. Davis, we did not, he was a project going in but was a great athlete, he was a first round pick going into the draft. Rumors were that the Giants were going take him after us and took Toney. Ha! Big miss here. Should of went Darsahw to sure up the LT position. I saw grades of 3rd round on Mathis and yes, he has not produced at all. The way i justified that pick was RR probably thought we were going to lose Payne via FA, then payne had a huge year and was resigned. Should have addressed oline. The long snapper trade was horrible.

7) this was big. When RR came here, we could have assumed that he wanted to bring in his own guys, but Turner was not experienced and not a better o coord than o'Connell. tuner didnt last long, then went to EB and he could be gone too. RR having full control hurt us in this area too.

8) Totally agree with this. I have no idea why this happened.

9) Another disaster in player management for RR.

10) this is also a big one. Couldn't protect that QB so the offense couldnt do anything. Should have drafted olineman like Darshaw over davis in the draft but didnt. Ddnt address the oline properly and had no clue how to build it. He had huge faith in Charles and Norwell for some reason and it cost us dearly. brining in below avg talent in FA, then spending big money on Wylie and he turned out to be awful this year. Losing Roullier to a career ending injury was huge for this team he was a good center, and we never adequately replaced him. Gates was signed but it did not work out at all.

To sum up this is an awful resume and RR deserves to be fired. Too many misses in huge areas. Coaching, players, and management. RR has failed everywhere and should be fired next week. No coach or GM could survive this and what has happened here the last 4 years. I liked the RR hire at the time and thought he would clean up a lot on nonsense that went on with our team. That was wrong, this resume supports the firing and i 100% agree with the firing. A GM should be brought in, and the coach centric model should not be tried again. Hopefully Harris and staff brings in the right people to build this team properly. I hope Harris brings back the previous uniforms.

Happy New year boys! Hopefully we get this thing turned around.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) lying to the fans about having a role in the name change
2) fucking up the name change roll out with wrong dates on emblem
3) everything they did in "honoring " sean taylor
4) anytime time management was involved in a game
5 trading for wince
6) trading up for cheeseman
7) letting williams and BS walk and arrogantly thinking he could build an o/line with stiffs and has beens
8) not knowing he could be eliminated from the playoffs
9) being more concerned with diversity then winning games
10) being a stubborn prick by holding back young talent when "his " guys clearly were done

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro, i said it a while back, the worst thing was winning the division that year with 7 wins. There was so much wrong that was swept under the rug. This is one time i believe fans would've done better at HC than Ron.
As far as respect deserved, he's at the top of the totem pole.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro, i said it a while back, the worst thing was winning the division that year with 7 wins. There was so much wrong that was swept under the rug. This is one time i believe fans would've done better at HC than Ron.
As far as respect deserved, he's at the top of the totem pole.
best thing he did great in dc was kick cancer,s ass.