• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My plan for the team 2024

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far the team has taken HoG’s vision , hired a real GM and structured FO. With a very good coaching staff .

So number one on my list
1) hire a top notch medical staff to go along with the new coaching and FO . For far too long it’s been in shambles
2). Evaluate the scouting dept . I think it’s mostly good however did RR override them ? We need to find out .

Now to the roster
1) decide what to do at qb . In my perfect world I trade Sam and resign JB . However economically keeping Sam with a drafted qb is the best financial move. With that being said I let Sam compete with the rookie and whomever wins gets the job . I would bring in a FA to be the 3rd qb
2) rb I like BRoB and Rod , so it’s down to resigning AG ( 3mil ) or drafting a RB Drafting an RB is the most economical
3 ) WR You have Mac Dotson tinsley under contract , brown needs to be cut , I bring in a FA wr Pittman , Boyd or resigning Samuel are in play all for about the same price . I would resign Pringle to a cheap deal and drafting wr is on the docket
4) TE. Cut Thomas , upgrade over Bates . Find out about Turner ! RR held this guy back . I would persue dalton Shultz and draft a TE
5) o/line. The only starter is cosmi , cut Leno Charles gates . Keep Paul as a BU , look at Daniel’s move Wylie to OG as a stop gap , and draft at least 3 o/ lineman 2 being in out top 100 picks . Stromberg has value as a BU

6) bring in a new kicker to compete with Slye
Keep way but renegotiate his contract

7) defense , FA should help this area the most .

D/ line. I keep Allen , Payne , Mathis , ridgeway , resign JSw , keep Henry and jones , we need to sign or draft 2 edge rushers , Burns will cost but he is my target then the jets guy
LB , keep Davis and Hudson and sign a couple of FA’s

At cb you keep st elsewhere, stick figure and Martin along with Holmes

At safety I look at Curl to resign but if not we have butler , Defo Martin reeves . I draft a kitchen or Nubin if I lose Curl

This is year one of a “retool “ but for us to get better quickly we have to find the qb and draft better

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much spot on with me. We have to get a LT in the 2nd and may have to roll with Wylie at RT. He actually did not grade out terrible on PFF. We also have to draft our starting center in what should be an excellent draft for that. I can see three or four day one centers in this draft. It would be scary to have a rookie at LT, RT, and C but it may happen.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think in part we have to let qualified coaches see what they can do while at the same time I would love to draft two OLineman