• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Patriots News

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're still yummy but ya that sucks. Caribbean lobster is delicious but you need three of them to get full-ish.

Never had Australian lobster but there are many that claim they're the most delicious of all.
I dove for Pacific lobsters.
My roommate in college brought a 35 pounder home.
He was allergic to them! Perfect roommate!

1621537230895.png

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in the day, I worked for a guy named Rex Sprague. I was about 15-16 years old. He owned a huge lobster pound business and he got an order from a guy in Florida. I spent a couple of hours boing and seaweeding 60 of these guys:

1621540139638.png

We had a private pilot fly them to Palm Beach. Eight hours later the man who ordered them called and was furious.
He wanted his money back. All of the lobsters we sent were totally spoiled and he threw them back into the ocean.
They all green and brown. He was a rich man and thought that all lobsters were sup[poised to look like this:

1621540358132.png

We're talking 1965 and this guy paid us $3.00 per lobster and $350.00 for the pilot to make the round trip. He threw 60 Maine lobsters into the
Inland Waterway.

Wonder if he'd ever seen a red lobster walking around?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in the day, I worked for a guy named Rex Sprague. I was about 15-16 years old. He owned a huge lobster pound business and he got an order from a guy in Florida. I spent a couple of hours boing and seaweeding 60 of these guys:

Wonder if he'd ever seen a red lobster walking around?
My dad was a lobster fisherman out of Gloucester. He would bring home 5 gallon buckets full of chicken lobsters all the time.
There was a point where I would have told you I didn't like them, I was so tired of eating lobster.
I wish somebody would bring me a bucket of them now!

I went to Red Lobster in Cali. I ordered lobster.
Waitress brings my lobster to the table and is giving me instructions on how to eat it! I was almost speechless!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dad was a lobster fisherman out of Gloucester. He would bring home 5 gallon buckets full of chicken lobsters all the time.
There was a point where I would have told you I didn't like them, I was so tired of eating lobster.

Waitress brings my lobster to the table and is giving me instructions on how to eat it! I was almost speechless!
"Poor me, so tired of eating lobster" :)

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me this is funny I am from New England now residing in the armpit of America, and when I tell people I don't care for seafood I always get. " You're from New England how can you not like seafood?". I usually reply I just don't, sometime I ask what states comprise New England both intended to put an end to the conversation.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
" You're from New England how can you not like seafood?". I usually reply I just don't, sometime I ask what states comprise New England both intended to put an end to the conversation.
Honestly, what conversation is next? Your like or dislike of Maine potatoes or blueberries? Despite being from New England you prefer key lime pie to apple cobbler?

People are funny

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm waiting Reb.

you ignoring my Thanksgiving??

1621617053258.png

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My dad's best friend was an FBI agent out of New York. One day he showed up at our house in MA and asked my dad to borrow his truck. He had found about about an illegal lobster racket down the cape(I think) and went and stole all their lobster. Gave my dad several crates of lobster for using his truck. We ate nothing but lobster for two weeks. It was awesome.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dad's best friend was an FBI agent out of New York. One day he showed up at our house in MA and asked my dad to borrow his truck. He had found about about an illegal lobster racket down the cape(I think) and went and stole all their lobster. Gave my dad several crates of lobster for using his truck. We ate nothing but lobster for two weeks. It was awesome.
My ole lady being a Florida gal, every time we travel back to NH, has me drive to Maine twice just for lobster rolls

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My ole lady being a Florida gal, every time we travel back to NH, has me drive to Maine twice just for lobster rolls
Next time, taker her through Old Orchard to Camp Ellis. There's a seasonal restaurant called Huot's that's been there since the 1940's.

I can eat fried clams without a bad response and I never miss a chance to have their clam cakes. My wife says that their lobster rolls are to die for.
The truth? I've been eating there since I was off the breast. Never changes. Same family, same recipes. I just might make the 75 mile drive and break my diet this weekend.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next time, taker her through Old Orchard to Camp Ellis. There's a seasonal restaurant called Huot's that's been there since the 1940's.

I can eat fried clams without a bad response and I never miss a chance to have their clam cakes. My wife says that their lobster rolls are to die for.
The truth? I've been eating there since I was off the breast. Never changes. Same family, same recipes. I just might make the 75 mile drive and break my diet this weekend.
I will I know the Old Orchard area

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Depending where you are, I always see "Red's Eats", which is in Wiscasset (a little further of the coast from Bath) listed as the best place in Maine. I've never been, but it's on my list. I can vouch for Huot's too. I grew up in Saco (Camp Ellis is a village that is part of Saco) and make a point of getting to Huots at least annually. There's also a couple places near Hampton/Seabrook NH that are pretty good. Brown's comes to mind...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have a laugh at my expense.
I have never had a lobsta roll.....
Oh you're missing out. If you ever get back to NE put it on your list. They're a little spendy but worth it. Chunks of lobster meat already peeled in cleaned. Normally in a toasted NE hot dog bun. Maybe a little lettuce and celery. My wife is from the left coast. When we visit NE we're not allowed to leave until she has at least one. That and pizza, but we'll save that for a different day.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...if true wouldn't that have been illegal of him to secure said evidence and then destroy said evidence?

I mean, Cops are not allowed to smoke all the dope they confiscate...right?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...if true wouldn't that have been illegal of him to secure said evidence and then destroy said evidence?

I mean, Cops are not allowed to smoke all the dope they confiscate...right?

Its definitely truly and I would guess illegal. I imagine that stuff happens often.