• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Patriots News

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haddock, hake and cod, flounder, and halibut are found on west coast.
cusk bears a mercury warning and is an endangered species.
scallops are not fish.
I'm not going to argue your knowledge of fish. You appear to have a much longer and more in depth background than I. But I have never heard of nor seen Haddock on the west coast. My knowledge is limited to 10 years of teaching diving in the PNW as well as my time in the military.
Screenshot_20210520-080754_Chrome(1).jpgScreenshot_20210520-080840_Chrome.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I did find Haddock bites when Googling.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I focused mainly on NE seafood. If we're to utilize the entire coast then we need to talk about soft shell crab and crab cakes in MD. Tuna and Marlin as you head through the Carolina's and down to the penis of the US. Then throw in some rock crabs, grouper (not that I'm a huge fan). Scallops up and down the east coast with the best rated ones come from ME.

I do miss the east coast seafood.

Now it's all kinds of fish I don't know prepared in many different ways. Very good but not like the east coast.

I eat a lot of squid out here. Again good but if I never had it I would survive. Lots of shrimp but shrimp is mainly shrimp or prawns close to the same everywhere. The Thais do have a great spicy seafood sauce. Love it. Put it on a tackle box and it would taste lovely.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's being reported that Mac Jones is way better than advertised. He's is just blowing away the Pats coaching staff with everything. He's in early, stays late. He's a video/film glutton and has the entire playbook completely in his head. Apparently Fox News was doing a piece with Robert Kraft and somehow got to watch him work out with the rookies at the OTA. They were so impressed that they put what they saw in their daily news headlines Tuesday night.

Tom Curran and Phil Perry of NBCSports Boston somehow saw him and now they're convinced that 14 other teams made a serious mistake in letting him slide to the Patriots.

Why all of the buzz? No one believes that Cam Newton will stay if he's not starting. Bill and Josh will most likely keep 3 QBs and if Jones moves to the front of the line, his backup will be Stidham or Hoyer and Cam will not be on this team's roster. It's believed that the competition for the starting job is going to be fierce and Cam Newtons has not historically been good with competition, especially if that competition plays better than him.

Right now, Cam is being the wholesome, friendly great team mate. When the mini-camps start, the "experts" think things might get a bit nasty.

This expert thinks that Mac Jones has more promise and a brighter future than Cam Newton with the Patriots.
I too read the article. Ill wait to see

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too read the article. Ill wait to see
Thank you. I was trying to figure out how to find it again other than my iPad. I called up Fox news here but even using 'search' it wouldn't come up.

This morning the media has all gone over to Revere Beach and drawn a line in the sand. On one side are the TV guys who believe that Cam is on a short string and will be gone by September. On the other side are the Newspaper guys led by Ben Volin of the Globe who are saying that Stidham will be released Cam will be the starter.

If I have to choose a side, I take the TV side. I can't see any present or future value in keeping Gam around. Hoyer has the benefit of playing along side brady for many seasons and can give both Stidham and Jones a ton of insight into what made him successful. Cam will be a $13M anchor around everyone's neck.

Bill has to decide whether or not to move forward or march in place. Johnathan Kraft might make a suggestion or two since he's been assuming more and more of the operational control of the team.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the beach, driftwood fire buried in seaweed, lobsters and clams steam in the seaweed...ears of corn too. I couldn't execute this but I've been to "clambakes" which have and "Wow, Just WOW".
I used to do these on local beaches in Maine. It was hard work setting everything up and burying the food for 8 hours. It always amazed me the idiot people who would try to dig it up twenty minutes after you cleaned up and started bringing chairs and tables for the 100 people I'd just buried a feast for.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also some of the best Oysters in the country come from NY as much as that pains me to say it.
Take heart!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd understand all this Fish talk if this were the Dolphins team board but come on guys!

Wedding Crashers Movie GIF by filmeditor

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's believed that the competition for the starting job is going to be fierce and Cam Newtons has not historically been good with competition, especially if that competition plays better than him.

As much as I thought Cam was a really good teammate in a less than stellar situation last year that is exactly how I feel about him. He does not respond well at all to adversity from what I've seen. Perhaps it's because he's always been a freak athlete and didn't really have to fight his way to the top the way Brady and some others have but that's how I see it.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some warm water lobster do not have claws.

They're still yummy but ya that sucks. Caribbean lobster is delicious but you need three of them to get full-ish.

Never had Australian lobster but there are many that claim they're the most delicious of all.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're still yummy but ya that sucks. Caribbean lobster is delicious but you need three of them to get full-ish.

Never had Australian lobster but there are many that claim they're the most delicious of all.
I have had Australian, as well as 8 others.
My wife and I each did a blind taste sampling.
The "Maine" lobster came out on top each time.