• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Patriots News

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would Camella be a lock? What did he show us last year that would make him a lock? What he's a great locker room guy? Well shit let's just bring Tebow back then.
The Tebow comparison is really good. As much as the world wanted him to be a success he needed more than prayers to make him viable. Same applies to CAM who had all world talents to elevate his QB skills. Drop those talents to all country (still pretty high) and they weren't enough to elevate the QB skills. Tebow started with all country talents and just wasn't good enough.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we'll be holding joint practices with the Giants.
This will start our season on a much more competitive note.
We practice with Giants who notice weaknesses and use them against our team in 3rd pre-season game!
This allows us to:
Get game practice,
play poorly in some aspects while not losing a regular game,
Make educated decisions on roster,
Make adjustments to team, plays, playbook, roster, etc.

What an awesome difference to last year!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know BB is a prick - check
We know BB is a control hound - check
We know BB is a narcissist - uncheck though we see what looks like narcissism, maybe he just doesn't share his reasons
We know Stid is being screwed - uncheck we don't have enough information...

I'm not saying you are wrong. The word you missed here is PARANOID and BB's actions may be more about keeping secrets over paranoia instead of be secretive because the goddamn narcissist wants to be unaccountable.
Maybe...

Maybe Hoyer and Bill each did each other a solid because;
a) Hoyer said he and his family loved New England and did not want to live anywhere else and
b) Bill needs another camp arm to get reps in for his new WR/TE groups. Reps that come from an arm that knows the playbook and coaching staff very well

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree 100%. Yes Cam had excuses for last year but he was flat our horrible. And a lot of it was crappy decision making. I honestly have to question if Camella has the gray matter to run this offense. His success in Carolina was based on his ability to be mobile, that is not our system.

Jones get a nod because he we just drafted at 15 no way BB let's him walk. I said all along he is the most NFL ready QB that does not mean he is ready for the NFL. I think it's in the Pats best interest to hand him a clipboard for a year.

Hoyer has the gray matter and can run this offense I feel in the end he may be the odd man out. Perhaps BB wants to run two sets of scrimmage in camps so a 4th QB was needed. He may be nothing more that camp competition but I would take him over Camella.

Stidham is an absolute unknown and I feel for the reasons I stated. He may suck, he may be a bad pick but we just don't know. He has the smarts, is not a high cap hit, it's been reported he's done a lot of off season work, I would really like to see what he can do.

If we keep three: Jones, Stidham and Camella would be my guess.

If we keep two; I would hope for Stidham and Jones.
Lets just say Hoyer is cut by labor day. He is still in NE car pooling kids to school.
Cam takes a sack and screws his shoulder up again.
Next week Stiddy takes a hit and enters Concussion Protocol.
Hoyer is ready to go because Bill threw him a cool mil or two to play catch all summer.
Resources.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets just say Hoyer is cut by labor day. He is still in NE car pooling kids to school.
Cam takes a sack and screws his shoulder up again.
Next week Stiddy takes a hit and enters Concussion Protocol.
Hoyer is ready to go because Bill threw him a cool mil or two to play catch all summer.
Resources.
Makes sense unless another team has a need prior to that. If cut any team could grab him.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe...

Maybe Hoyer and Bill each did each other a solid because;
a) Hoyer said he and his family loved New England and did not want to live anywhere else and
b) Bill needs another camp arm to get reps in for his new WR/TE groups. Reps that come from an arm that knows the playbook and coaching staff very well
So why not just make Hoyer a coach? He clearly can’t play...and I’m not sure he ever COULD play.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would Camella be a lock? What did he show us last year that would make him a lock? What he's a great locker room guy? Well shit let's just bring Tebow back then.
Agreed, unless Sham fixed his mechanics during the off season he should not be considered a lock.

The question is Jones or Stidham serviceable enough to keep this team in games?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would fucking kill for a fried clam plate right now with the belly's on. Seafood in SoCal SUCKS!!!!
Pretty much the entire left coast. Minus their Salmon. They do salmon well.

Oh and Geoducks they make a great NE style clam chowder. images (3).jpeg