• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins the AFC East?

Who will win the AFC East this season?

• Total voters

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perriman will have to struggle quite a bit for the Ravens to miss Torrey Smith.

Interesting stat...Flacco had the most lost production (over 400 yards) of all QBs last season. Torrey was a big contributor to that.

We shall see. Any time a team is depending on a rookie to produce is just asking for trouble. Torrey didn't have his best year by any means but he was a Red Zone touchdown machine while still giving the over the top speed this past year. We as fans love to discredit any player that leaves our team and I think that is exactly what you are doing here but I will let you have it.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shall see. Any time a team is depending on a rookie to produce is just asking for trouble. Torrey didn't have his best year by any means but he was a Red Zone touchdown machine while still giving the over the top speed this past year. We as fans love to discredit any player that leaves our team and I think that is exactly what you are doing here but I will let you have it.

That's one point of view. Here's another:

An undrafted rookie caught 3 more TDs than Torrey did in 2013. You can't just look at a stat line. We, as fans, also love to exaggerate free agent losses of rival teams and I think that is exactly what you are doing here. I've been a huge fan of Torrey since his days as a Terp. He is an exceptional person and a very good football player. He has had games where he is lights out, but he disappears much too often. He also lacks the consistent toughness and competitiveness you need as a #1 WR, which is why he never will be one.

I also think the days of rookie WRs not producing (as a general rule of thumb) are over.

BTW...you will never see me "discrediting" Haloti Ngata.

Ravskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's one point of view. Here's another:

An undrafted rookie caught 3 more TDs than Torrey did in 2013. You can't just look at a stat line. We, as fans, also love to exaggerate free agent losses of rival teams and I think that is exactly what you are doing here. I've been a huge fan of Torrey since his days as a Terp. He is an exceptional person and a very good football player. He has had games where he is lights out, but he disappears much too often. He also lacks the consistent toughness and competitiveness you need as a #1 WR, which is why he never will be one.

I also think the days of rookie WRs not producing (as a general rule of thumb) are over.

BTW...you will never see me "discrediting" Haloti Ngata.
I love me some Torrey Smith. I will miss him being a fellow MD'er. He was the deep WR that we needed at the time we drafted him. He didn't develop beyond that and he was not a physical receiver but he was one hell of a game changer.

As for this year, it is a good thing that Trestman is the OC because of his reliance on RB's/TE's to be a big part of the passing game. It gives the rooks/1st time starters at WR a chance to get going without all the pressure. I would appreciate a Perriman bomb from time to time though.

BTW, not going out on a limb here too much but Pats for the division even with Brady gone.

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Miami wins the East this year.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My connections in Miami are pretty confident that Dolphins win the East this year. Makes me want to go all in on the prop bet that they win the East.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My connections in Miami are pretty confident that Dolphins win the East this year. Makes me want to go all in on the prop bet that they win the East.

Don't talk about it, be about it.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"my connections" What a lame-ass piece of shit. Art you really "ratherbefishing"???????
So, on the internet, you are somebody with "connections?"

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do it, bet the house. Your connection is a 75 year old creepy dude (no not Hammer) likely a relative that lives in Miami, hangs out at the horse/dog track all day. You know the one with all the hot tips and just seems to miss by a nose on every race.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup gonna be hard for NE in the least this year.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do it, bet the house. Your connection is a 75 year old creepy dude (no not Hammer) likely a relative that lives in Miami, hangs out at the horse/dog track all day. You know the one with all the hot tips and just seems to miss by a nose on every race.

You know Mo Green also?
I wouldn't say he hangs out there ALL day.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup gonna be hard for NE in the least this year.
Can I borrow that 1 you dial for English?
Or have Money proof your posts prior to submitting.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I borrow that 1 you dial for English?
Or have Money proof your posts prior to submitting.
U can't read?whats wrong with what I wrote?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U can't read?whats wrong with what I wrote?
Ask Money. But, while you wait for his response re-read your post out loud. Don't say what you think you may have written. Say the words you actually wrote. Do you see a problem?

OBTW "U can't read" isn't a question.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask Money. But, while you wait for his response re-read your post out loud. Don't say what you think you may have written. Say the words you actually wrote. Do you see a problem?

OBTW "U can't read" isn't a question.
I repeat... U can't read?

I know what I wrote what's wrong with it?

The Iron Jaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still have to see how many games Brady's suspended for, but I believe the Patriots until a team inside that division can prove otherwise. It is shaping up to be a more competitive division now.

Dolphins could very well get many peoples votes, considering their big offseason with additions of Ndamukong Suh, DeVante Parker, and many others (I'm personally high on Ajayi if he can get playing time).

Bills, after doing what they did last year and upgrading with LeSean McCoy (note Alonso was out all year and their defense was still amazing)... Plus, adding Rex Ryan can help the defense even more.

And the Jets with the Cardinals DC Todd Bowles coming in, along with the returns of Cromartie and Revis, and the additions of Buster Skrine, Brandon Marshall, and most shockingly, Leonard Williams. If Geno can clean up his act and finally reach his potential, this team can contend.

But I'm in that "Pats until shown otherwise" group. I'm a huge fan of Jimmy Garoppolo and it seems the team got younger with Wilfork out and Malcolm Brown in (if I remember correctly, Brown was drafted by the Pats). And if it's just for 4 games and the Pats can come out of that with at least 1 game, they'll be in a good position with Brady's return.

I will say this... If the Patriots win the division this year, they ought to investigate this team from top to bottom for any rule break.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOT35, member: 9846"]I repeat... U can't read?

I know what I wrote what's wrong with it?[/QUOTE]
It's still not correct regardless of how many times you want to repeat it. Banging harder on the keys or using caps won't change it either. We already know you struggle with the English language. That makes it even more ironic when you correct people. Or when dialing 1.
So honestly you don't see a problem with "gonna be hard for NE in the least this year"?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOT35, member: 9846"]I repeat... U can't read?

I know what I wrote what's wrong with it?
It's still not correct regardless of how many times you want to repeat it. Banging harder on the keys or using caps won't change it either. We already know you struggle with the English language. That makes it even more ironic when you correct people. Or when dialing 1.
So honestly you don't see a problem with "gonna be hard for NE in the least this year"?[/QUOTE]

Nope.

Tell me what u aren't understanding.