• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins the NFC Championship?

Who wins the NFC Championship?

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • New Jersey Giants

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minnesota Vikings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Bay Packers

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• Whoever wins the #1 seed in the NFC

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowpies have a 0% chance of winning the NFC with fat boy as their HC. The dude has an IQ of a rock.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowpies have a 0% chance of winning the NFC with fat boy as their HC. The dude has an IQ of a rock.

You mean the guy with about 3 losing seasons in 20 years or so and a Lombardi win. Seems to me that if his IQ is a rock, where does that put you?

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the guy with about 3 losing seasons in 20 years or so and a Lombardi win. Seems to me that if his IQ is a rock, where does that put you?
He benefitted from Rodgers, but he's got some coaching chops.

I'd put him as a B-/C+ coach

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He benefitted from Rodgers, but he's got some coaching chops.

I'd put him as a B-/C+ coach

Results don't lie, and yes he probably has benefited from good QBs, but I've seen plenty mess it up with good QBs. Either way, he has produced

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm good with Mike McCarthy and I still have yet to see any SportsHoopla cowboy fan trump Dallas in the playoffs.

BUT

SportsHoopla philly fans just can't keep from talking about Dallas.
Dallas's season needed week one as so many eagle fans broadcasted.
Philly just waiting to see who they play at the big dance.
what could go work?
I know I can't wait.

Meanwhile....Go Frogs

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lMAO, Mikey is basically a monkey compared to me. There's a reason Rodgers wanted MM gone and his low intelligence was one of those reasons. He would make fun of both Favre and MM for being stupid.

The SB was due to the talent not the coaching. That was proven time and time again. One of the best QB's in NFL history in prime Aaron carried that fat moron and if you haven't learned that by now, I might have to put you at MM level in terms of IQ. Or you could just be an MM D rider which would be very strange but whatever gets you off I suppose.

Overall, MM doesn't adjust, is one of the most conservative coaches of our time, didn't upgrade or update his system and the Packers continued to get worse as time went on. Eventually, it led to Rodgers just running around like a chicken with his head cut off and working miracles to just barely make the postseason. Obviously, he received no help from Ted Thompson who I thought was getting dumber every year and turns out I was right, but he had a disease so at least he had an excuse unlike fat boy.

In the end fat boy will choke in the postseason and to back up my faith in this prediction I'll make a bet with you, if the Cowboys don't win the NFC championship you have to leave these boards forever and if they do win the championship, I'll leave the boards forever. If you don't accept the bet you have no balls and don't truly believe in what you said, and I don't want to hear your lame excuses either.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lMAO, Mikey is basically a monkey compared to me. There's a reason Rodgers wanted MM gone and his low intelligence was one of those reasons. He would make fun of both Favre and MM for being stupid.

The SB was due to the talent not the coaching. That was proven time and time again. One of the best QB's in NFL history in prime Aaron carried that fat moron and if you haven't learned that by now, I might have to put you at MM level in terms of IQ. Or you could just be an MM D rider which would be very strange but whatever gets you off I suppose.

Overall, MM doesn't adjust, is one of the most conservative coaches of our time, didn't upgrade or update his system and the Packers continued to get worse as time went on. Eventually, it led to Rodgers just running around like a chicken with his head cut off and working miracles to just barely make the postseason. Obviously, he received no help from Ted Thompson who I thought was getting dumber every year and turns out I was right, but he had a disease so at least he had an excuse unlike fat boy.

In the end fat boy will choke in the postseason and to back up my faith in this prediction I'll make a bet with you, if the Cowboys don't win the NFC championship you have to leave these boards forever and if they do win the championship, I'll leave the boards forever. If you don't accept the bet you have no balls and don't truly believe in what you said, and I don't want to hear your lame excuses either.

I don't care about your opinion, all I need is your record as a NFL head coach. The rest is just hot air and bullshit.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the niners.

Seahawks... not a chance
Giants... not a chance
Eagles have had a super easy schedule so they wouldn't surprise me as a one and done team
Bucs are interesting for obvious reasons
Cowboys can beat anyone if Prescott pulls his head out of his ass and stops handing the ball over
Minnesota is everybody's favorite team to kick right now and quite frankly, I agree

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the niners.

Seahawks... not a chance
Giants... not a chance
Eagles have had a super easy schedule so they wouldn't surprise me as a one and done team
Bucs are interesting for obvious reasons
Cowboys can beat anyone if Prescott pulls his head out of his ass and stops handing the ball over
Minnesota is everybody's favorite team to kick right now and quite frankly, I agree
mister rogers middle finger GIF

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all depends on the matchups.

1.) Packers: Now if the Packers had their trash special teams of last year I would take the 49ers but they have one of the best special teams in the league now. I see the Packers being able to beat every team in the NFC fairly easily except the Eagles. This is because the Packers are complete trash in stopping running QB's especially in the postseason. I still have nightmares of Mike Vick and Krapperdick running all over us. The moron defensive coordinators game plans were well lets just contain the in the pocket. That didn't work to well now did it. If they face the Cowboys or Vikes they will destroy those two teams. If they play the Bucs or Gmen it would be a bit close but they would still come away with a comfortable win.

2.) 49ers: Solid defense but was exposed by a backup QB on a team with no hopes to make the postseason. Allowing 34 points on defense to a team like that doesn't bode well going into the postseason. I have zero faith in a rookie to win in the postseason and don't trust Christian to stay healthy. The rookie will crumble when the pressure is put on him. I believe they can win in week one but not if they face the Packers (yes I know the history but the Packers offense finally spreads the rock around on offense without Adams and their special teams is one of the best in the NFL instead of the worst like last year when they lost the game vs the 49ers with the blocked punt).

3.) Eagles: I have confidence they can beat the Packers, Giants and Minnesota. They lost a ton of steam heading into the postseason and Hurts might be rusty.

4.) TB: Still have darth sith Lord Brady at 100 years old. Their coaching staff is garbage but they still have a decent defense. I trust them vs the Gmen, and Vikes

5.) Cowboys: I have confidence they can beat the Giants and the Vikes

6.) Giants: coin toss vs the Vikes

7.) Vikes: Coin toss vs the G-men but will be destroyed by anyone else as they're one of the biggest frauds in NFL history
Tell me more about these fairly easy wins vs nfc best

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like certain matchups for a great game

Bengals v Cowboys or Vikings
San Fran v Buffalo
but my pick would be Philly v Kansas City and I think everyone would enjoy that game the most

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta go with the Giants

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at my pendulum, repeat after me, the Seahawks defense can’t be run on, you must pass and only pass, it’s futile when you run, they will stop you, every time. When I snap my fingers you will wake up and believe it to be true… “Snap”