• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins the NFC Championship?

Who wins the NFC Championship?

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • New Jersey Giants

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minnesota Vikings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Bay Packers

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• Whoever wins the #1 seed in the NFC

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can the Bucs beat the Cowboys with a healthy Dak? Could be interesting, but I think that Bucs O-line would have a tough time.

I would've put my chips with the Niners before they had trouble with the Raiders. That threw some doubt into the mix...

I think the Cowboys overall are the better team right now, but Brady even at his age is still capable of stepping up… Be a good one to watch

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
9ers for now even though their pass defense is a bit worrisome at the moment. Though to be fair you can find flaws in just about all of the NFC contenders it's just right now the 9ers seem to be getting healthy at the right time and playing mostly well going into the playoffs.

What the 9ers have going for them is they've put up 30+ points in 4 of their last 5 and the one game they didn't they still put up 21 so right now the offense has been effectively lately.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9ers for now even though their pass defense is a bit worrisome at the moment. Though to be fair you can find flaws in just about all of the NFC contenders it's just right now the 9ers seem to be getting healthy at the right time and playing mostly well going into the playoffs.

What the 9ers have going for them is they've put up 30+ points in 4 of their last 5 and the one game they didn't they still put up 21 so right now the offense has been effectively lately.
Niners definitely have a shot to come out of the NFC, no doubt …

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all depends on the matchups.

1.) Packers: Now if the Packers had their trash special teams of last year I would take the 49ers but they have one of the best special teams in the league now. I see the Packers being able to beat every team in the NFC fairly easily except the Eagles. This is because the Packers are complete trash in stopping running QB's especially in the postseason. I still have nightmares of Mike Vick and Krapperdick running all over us. The moron defensive coordinators game plans were well lets just contain the in the pocket. That didn't work to well now did it. If they face the Cowboys or Vikes they will destroy those two teams. If they play the Bucs or Gmen it would be a bit close but they would still come away with a comfortable win.

2.) 49ers: Solid defense but was exposed by a backup QB on a team with no hopes to make the postseason. Allowing 34 points on defense to a team like that doesn't bode well going into the postseason. I have zero faith in a rookie to win in the postseason and don't trust Christian to stay healthy. The rookie will crumble when the pressure is put on him. I believe they can win in week one but not if they face the Packers (yes I know the history but the Packers offense finally spreads the rock around on offense without Adams and their special teams is one of the best in the NFL instead of the worst like last year when they lost the game vs the 49ers with the blocked punt).

3.) Eagles: I have confidence they can beat the Packers, Giants and Minnesota. They lost a ton of steam heading into the postseason and Hurts might be rusty.

4.) TB: Still have darth sith Lord Brady at 100 years old. Their coaching staff is garbage but they still have a decent defense. I trust them vs the Gmen, and Vikes

5.) Cowboys: I have confidence they can beat the Giants and the Vikes

6.) Giants: coin toss vs the Vikes

7.) Vikes: Coin toss vs the G-men but will be destroyed by anyone else as they're one of the biggest frauds in NFL history

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys fans are so delusional voting Cowboys 12 times.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not kid ourselves.
I dont know if you were supposed to put this in green font or not.
I mean you do claim Smith is gonna be the best WR in the league & he isnt even the best on his own team. So I cant take to much you say, seriously.
but my comment is more to the fact the OP doesnt let us see the vote than your comment.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know if you were supposed to put this in green font or not.
I mean you do claim Smith is gonna be the best WR in the league & he isnt even the best on his own team. So I cant take to much you say, seriously.
but my comment is more to the fact the OP doesnt let us see the vote than your comment.

I think the Cowboys have more of a chance to lose to the Bucs in the wild card round than they do to win the NFC Championship this year.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does that mean all 22 SF votes are from 9ers fans?
Shouldn't the Giants have more since they scare you more than the iers do?

No the 49ers have an actual chance to win the NFC Championship.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Cowboys have more of a chance to lose to the Bucs in the wild card round than they do to win the NFC Championship this year.
well I didnt pick the Cowboys

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
team that scores the most points:suds:

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the 9ers don't scare you.

They don't. Eagles should beat them. But they are definitely the Eagles biggest threat in the NFC. They are a team that has made recent deep playoff runs. Cowboys haven't made it past the divisional round in over 26 years. That is not a modern day NFL franchise that has playoff success and no reason to believe this year will suddenly be the year they do when they have the most interception happy QB in the league.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't. Eagles should beat them. But they are definitely the Eagles biggest threat in the NFC. They are a team that has made recent deep playoff runs. Cowboys haven't made it past the divisional round in over 26 years. That is not a modern day NFL franchise that has playoff success and no reason to believe this year will suddenly be the year they do when they have the most interception happy QB in the league.
So AVI. I bet the Eagles don't win the SB.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how you always want to bring up the past for playoffs & superbowls like it has any baring on this season.
Eagles hadnt won a Superbowl in 50+ years...... Until they did.