• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins the NFC Championship?

Who wins the NFC Championship?

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • New Jersey Giants

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minnesota Vikings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Bay Packers

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• Whoever wins the #1 seed in the NFC

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers or eagles top 2.

I went 49ers.
I agree that it's one or the other. Even being a Niner fan, I voted Eagles. They match up too well with the Niners imo for SF to pull it out.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that it's one or the other. Even being a Niner fan, I voted Eagles. They match up too well with the Niners imo for SF to pull it out.
It really depends on where the game is played for me.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of it depends on what Jalen Hurts looks like when he comes back. He played through the entire Bears game. If his injury is minor, and he can seal up home field advantage for Philly next week, I still think the road runs through Philly. But it depends on how he looks and whether they get a bye break and get some of those other injured guys like Lane Johnson and Chauncey Gardner-Johnson back. Philly looked great before a late-season crush of injuries.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niner defense vs. Eagles offense.

Whoever wins that battle of the trenches wins the game. (with Hurts playing)

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd like cowbkys chances more if you didn't have McCarthy

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like cowbkys chances more if you didn't have McCarthy
our team isnt disciplined enough. Talent is there.
We can beat any team in the league. Problem is. We can also lose to any team in the league.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they didn't have McCarthy the first 25 years.

and to think, Jerry has a gold jacket
well a lot of that is he helped to make a lot of those in the NFL Billionaires!

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our team isnt disciplined enough. Talent is there.
We can beat any team in the league. Problem is. We can also lose to any team in the league.
I feel same on Vikings.

Although I like koc much more than McCarthy.

For reasons I can't figure out feels like sometimes we just don't show up, at all. It's strange.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of it depends on what Jalen Hurts looks like when he comes back. He played through the entire Bears game. If his injury is minor, and he can seal up home field advantage for Philly next week, I still think the road runs through Philly. But it depends on how he looks and whether they get a bye break and get some of those other injured guys like Lane Johnson and Chauncey Gardner-Johnson back. Philly looked great before a late-season crush of injuries.
They’ve gotta get the slot figured out. I’m hoping that Gannon is playing base vanilla coverages as to not show what he wants to do in the playoffs. Either way, he needs to mix up the looks he is providing. It’s unacceptable in the NFL to run some 20-25 plays in a row just playing zone or just playing man. They need help in the slot. Josiah Scott is a liability and he needs help. I really hope Avonte Maddox can come back or they have to think about using Gardner Johnson in the slot to get their best personnel on the field. Blankenship is a better safety than Scott is a third corner. How the Maddox situation evolves will be big.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went with the Niners and Brock Purdy being the one to end the "no rookie QB ever to get to the SB" narrative. They are hot, CMC was by far the best in season trade and Deebo is coming back. The defense got it's one bad game out of the way this weekend and "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" Nick Bosa is the closer and they are loaded across the board.
The Eagles are starting to look like a team that peaked early although if they beat the Giants and get healthy, they are a force to be reckoned with. They absolutely can't afford to lose next week or they are in deep trouble, imo.
On that note, if the Eagles lose and the Cowboys win and take the division, the Cowboys chances go up considerably. I don't trust McCarthy and despite Tampa Bay being mostly inconsistent trash all season, I think they have a defense that can smother Dallas and send them packing because, well Brady. In the event the Eagles do falter, the Bucs could also knock them off.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree. That’s a big matchup. Would add the Niners run game and Purdy’s ability to convert some big plays and 3rd downs helping the Niners stay on the field and win time of possession is big as well. It’s played a factor in Eagles losses this year.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went with the Niners and Brock Purdy being the one to end the "no rookie QB ever to get to the SB" narrative. They are hot, CMC was by far the best in season trade and Deebo is coming back. The defense got it's one bad game out of the way this weekend and "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" Nick Bosa is the closer and they are loaded across the board.
The Eagles are starting to look like a team that peaked early although if they beat the Giants and get healthy, they are a force to be reckoned with. They absolutely can't afford to lose next week or they are in deep trouble, imo.
On that note, if the Eagles lose and the Cowboys win and take the division, the Cowboys chances go up considerably. I don't trust McCarthy and despite Tampa Bay being mostly inconsistent trash all season, I think they have a defense that can smother Dallas and send them packing because, well Brady. In the event the Eagles do falter, the Bucs could also knock them off.
I would argue a big piece of your opinion is derived from the Eagles MVP QB not playing the last 2 weeks.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went with the Niners and Brock Purdy being the one to end the "no rookie QB ever to get to the SB" narrative. They are hot, CMC was by far the best in season trade and Deebo is coming back. The defense got it's one bad game out of the way this weekend
100% agree with you, and they have the best coach

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would argue a big piece of your opinion is derived from the Eagles MVP QB not playing the last 2 weeks.
Yes, it is. Not having hurts has been huge in the decline of the Eagles in recent weeks and this injury is a concern to me. I don't fully buy that he will be 100% healthy. Just a gut feeling. However,his presence alone makes the Eagles a better team. Lane Johnson's injury is a bit of a concern too.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it is. Not having hurts has been huge in the decline of the Eagles in recent weeks and this injury is a concern to me. I don't fully buy that he will be 100% healthy. Just a gut feeling. However,his presence alone makes the Eagles a better team. Lane Johnson's injury is a bit of a concern too.
Yeah since the last time Hurts played. They have lost a Starting O-lineman & a starting D-lineman never good to weaken the trenches.