• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins the AFC West this year?

Who wins the AFC West?

• Broncos

• Chargers

• Chiefs

• Raiders

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most people on the Hoop are level headed and realize the Chiefs are still in good shape. It will be interesting to revisit all this in stages. Post draft, early season, stretch run, play-offs. See how it all plays out. Some time in late January, the Chiefs are playing in the AFCCG vs whoever and people are like "Wtf, man"

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are they really worried though (at least the intelligent ones that are not just fantasy dorks and TikTok idiots)? They have one of the best centers in the league who is young/cheap, Brown Jr. is franchised, so the OL should still be decent. They still have Kelce who can be released at any time... and still the best young QB in the league who can be cut after the next 3 years for basically nothing (not sure why they would, but injuries, etc.).

So IMO their offense really doesn't take a blow. And when you have a QB like Mahomes and a coach like Reid, IMO you don't need to be blowing $30M per year on a wide receiver. Just go draft some talent (which they now have ammo to do) and let your stud QB and offensive HC guru make it work.
Exactly. Still confident we'll do well with th draft and the upcoming season...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long ss Mahomes stays healthy the Chiefs will be at the top
Curb Your Enthusiasm Bingo GIF by Jason Clarke

lol, and for all these haters already counting on the Chiefs demise, stay tuned...:thumb:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which ones are "worried"...?
Too funny

Hey Man, after seeing your recent debacle here with you buddies over Kobe from all those years ago... that question sure looks slippery slop.

Opinions will very and none are really more valuable than the next. I suppose it's the delivery that gets pants all bunched up.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny

Hey Man, after seeing your recent debacle here with you buddies over Kobe from all those years ago... that question sure looks slippery slop.

Opinions will very and none are really more valuable than the next. I suppose it's the delivery that gets pants all bunched up.
was just a question...

I don't see any here "worried". maybe i missed somebody...?:noidea:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not gonna answer. gotcha...

just wanted in on the chuckle. guess you ain't the sharing type...
Koy?

it's your division, you have Mahomes, the raiders are the worst cause Carr is the worst QB ane we're not even outta March. No injuries, nothing.

Like I said, we're all homers in a sea of homers

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Koy?

it's your division, you have Mahomes, the raiders are the worst cause Carr is the worst QB ane we're not even outta March. No injuries, nothing.

Like I said, we're all homers in a sea of homers
lol, hey it was YOU who said you were "entertained" by Chiefs fans' "worry". ain't a big deal if you hate the Chiefs. Hell, i'll admit i flat-out DESPISE the Cowboys. had 'em pretty much ram-rodded down my throat from almost the beginning of when i started following the NFL. step brother, ex-bosses and all that. so i guess i'm "conditioned", but hearing how they're "America's Team" or how many titles they've won in the past, well, by now i'd guess you get where i'm coming from...

difference is i'll own my hatred and will be be objective...well admittedly most of the time...:D

seems you, maybe not so much...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, hey it was YOU who said you were "entertained" by Chiefs fans' "worry". ain't a big deal if you hate the Chiefs.
totally not fair to say I hate the chiefs. Basically 4 people and yes captain, IMO you are on the front row here showing worrisome signs with your every post.
i'll admit i flat-out DESPISE the Cowboys. had 'em pretty much ram-rodded down my throat from almost the beginning of when i started following the NFL. step brother, ex-bosses and all that.
You are in a long ass line.
difference is i'll own my hatred and will be be objective
you assumed a shit load in our brief exchange.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
totally not fair to say I hate the chiefs. Basically 4 people and yes captain, IMO you are on the front row here showing worrisome signs with your every post.

You are in a long ass line.

you assumed a shit load in our brief exchange.
point out the post where i said or hinted at this "worry". I'll wait...

not sure how anyone would take your "entertainment" any other way, but you do you i guess...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe you're just pissed cause two liked the post :noidea:
Lmao nah. just wanted in on where you saw this so-called worry. Nothing more...

I mean, if you pulled it outta the ether, then fine. I'll accept that. Folks assume shit all the time...