• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles or Field - Who Wins Super Bowl

Eagles or Field in Super Bowl

• Eagles

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Rest of the Field

Votes: 45 86.5%

• Total voters

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id rather see Dallas,Im a Micah and CD fan,but damn,seems like you guys get these big let down games......

Still scratching my head on how it took the last drive of the gamr for you guys to beat Houston.....
Philly would of put up 40+ on them....
Dallas was not supposed to have 10 wins for the season after Prescott went down. I still can't believe we beat Cincy week 2.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RIGfP2G.jpg

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Each game has its own life meaning its played different. Terrible showing by he Cowboys but it was a W. If they played this week Dallas might score 40. In no way am i trying to make an excuse for my team. Its just the NFL. Turnovers , penalties , field position means a ton.

I agree each game has different game plans,but damn that was autrocious.....If they wanna prove that they belong in the SB,next Eagles game,theyd better show it.......js not berating.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to not pick Philly at this point. Yes, a lot can happen to change things, but as of this moment, I don't see any other club beating them.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree each game has different game plans,but damn that was autrocious.....If they wanna prove that they belong in the SB,next Eagles game,theyd better show it.......js not berating.

Totally agree bud. They have some things to clean up

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot less than people think given the backup is Minshew. They'd still be the best team in the NFC. They'd still be stacked offensively. If you want to pick the next "Nick Foles" it's probably Minshew.

One of their main competitors in the NFC Is starting Purdy atm. The other is marooned in their own division as a WC unless the Eagles step on their own dicks twice. The Vikings are completely fraudulent.

Other teams like the Commanders, Giants, Seahawks, and Bucs, are mediocre and/or are deeply unserious.
So the niners are good enough to win with purdy and you be like "the niners have purdy, they ain't shit". But the eagles are good enough to win with minshew and you be like " look how good the eagles are! They can even win with minshew!" Seems legit and unbiased.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the niners are good enough to win with purdy and you be like "the niners have purdy, they ain't shit". But the eagles are good enough to win with minshew and you be like " look how good the eagles are! They can even win with minshew!" Seems legit and unbiased.
Minshew had shown more in the NFL than Purdy has. Which was nothing.

Disingenuous.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id rather see Dallas,Im a Micah and CD fan,but damn,seems like you guys get these big let down games......

Still scratching my head on how it took the last drive of the gamr for you guys to beat Houston.....
Philly would of put up 40+ on them....
Actually, the Eagles struggled with the Texans as well on the road and on a short week Thursday night game.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, did I miss this

so much to say, where were you last football season?
I posted here some when I first started posting on the Hoop and then saw that RTK had poisoned the well. Started to slowly come back and now I’m here for good.

Let me buy those poor kids some updated jerseys. Just PM me your Venmo and I’ll send it before Christmas. Poor kids shouldn’t go without.