• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Should the Eagles Fire Nick Sirianni?

Should Philly Fire Sirianni?

• Total voters

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm a prisoner of the moment but you agree Sirianni is now officially a neutered cuck bitch who holds pom-poms for a living and does nothing?

This is a shit show.
It’s really not a shit show for us. We’re going to get competent O and D coordinators. This is really embarrassing for Nick Sirriani.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think bringing in Fangio and Kingsbury would be a huge upgrade. Fangio more than Kingsbury of course, but while Kingsbury ultimately failed in AZ I don't think he really had a lot of talent to work with and he is already used to working with a RB at QB so that should help

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s really not a shit show for us. We’re going to get competent O and D coordinators. This is really embarrassing for Nick Sirriani.
I agree. Philly is going to be just fine. They will be healthy to start the season, and have a chip on their shoulders after starting out 10-1 and being crowned the frontrunner for the SB in November last year.

I think a little humble pie for Sirriani and the entire team will pay off big in 2024.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is very surprising. From what I know, Fangio has a good reputation as a DC.
Does Miami have a “ good reputation” when it comes to the guys they have on defense? This really doesn’t worry me in the slightest. Eagles organization already know what they’re getting because he’s been with them before.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure if Fangio is it at this stage in his career but I’d rather have a guy who actually coaches and rubs some wrong than a guy like Sirianni who players defend even as they lose six out of seven down the stretch

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Miami have a “ good reputation” when it comes to the guys they have on defense? This really doesn’t worry me in the slightest. Eagles organization already know what they’re getting because he’s been with them before.

I can't think of a defensive guy who's been an All-Pro in his prime for the Dolphins since guys like Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas. That's pretty much two decades ago now.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wonder what happened between the dolphins & Fangio.
He had a ton of injuries this season. Kinda surprised they split ways.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wonder what happened between the dolphins & Fangio.
He had a ton of injuries this season. Kinda surprised they split ways.
I just think that it’s a guy on the back end of his coaching career and he’s going to be closer to his family. I think the Dolphins are class and understanding of his wishes.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think that it’s a guy on the back end of his coaching career and he’s going to be closer to his family. I think the Dolphins are class and understanding of his wishes.
is he from the philly area?

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is very surprising. From what I know, Fangio has a good reputation as a DC.
It shouldn't be a surprise. There was something seriously wrong with the Dolphins defense all of last season. This is what I posted elsewhere: "Not surprised to see him move on. The Dolphins defense played great at times but there was a lot of sloppiness, a lack of discipline, and players making business decisions. This had to happen if the Dolphins want to be contenders in 2024". I didn't know if it was the players or the coaching, but a disconnect between the 2 parties makes a lot of sense.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be too down about it all. I mean, you still have a GREAT team and have had a GREAT run these past two seasons. It wouldn't take much of a tweek for them to make another SB run. It's tough for teams to make it to back to back SB's anyway.

Buttoning up some things, and having a coach on the hot seat can change attitudes in the organization. I imagine they will be considered a top 5 NFL team come the start of next season.
Nor sure GREAT is the correct choice of word. They're good enough to make the playoffs but for a SB run they need to revamp the defensive philosophy and get playmakers through draft/FA. Offense has playmakers but that side of the ball also needs to be revamped on the philosophy side of it and Hurts needs to look himself in the mirror and put in the work that made him what he was 2yrs ago.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shit show is the FO and Nick. Got a solid D coordinator, get a solid O coordinator and maybe this will all be forgotten this time next year.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nor sure GREAT is the correct choice of word. They're good enough to make the playoffs but for a SB run they need to revamp the defensive philosophy and get playmakers through draft/FA. Offense has playmakers but that side of the ball also needs to be revamped on the philosophy side of it and Hurts needs to look himself in the mirror and put in the work that made him what he was 2yrs ago.

I may just overvalue them after their SB run last year and 10-1 start this year.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shit show is the FO and Nick. Got a solid D coordinator, get a solid O coordinator and maybe this will all be forgotten this time next year.
They need to have a productive off season. They need varying degrees of help at every position. WR 3, Interior OL, RB, TE on offense. Fangio is 3-4 so they need 5 techs and OLBs. They need two guys in the middle as well. They need 2 safeties and probably a corner as well. I’m glad that Fangio is on board now. He should be an asset in evaluating defensive front agents and draft prospects. I don’t think Howie knows defensive personnel.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to have a productive off season. They need varying degrees of help at every position. WR 3, Interior OL, RB, TE on offense. Fangio is 3-4 so they need 5 techs and OLBs. They need two guys in the middle as well. They need 2 safeties and probably a corner as well. I’m glad that Fangio is on board now. He should be an asset in evaluating defensive front agents and draft prospects. I don’t think Howie knows defensive personnel.
I agree with all of it but will Howie actually listen to Fangio and draft competent LBs? His built in excuse for not drafting LB this year will be the amount of holes that need filling.