• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Poll: Who wins Super Bowl LVIII

Who wins Super Bowl LVIII

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stlducks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
27-26 in votes right now favoring KC. Crazy how close it is. My head says KC because of Reid and Mahomes but my heart is all Niners.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
27-26 in votes right now favoring KC. Crazy how close it is. My head says KC because of Reid and Mahomes but my heart is all Niners.
I wish STL would get a team back.

This fake chiefs bandwagon nonsense is driving me crazy.

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going with what most Eagles fans would want, the 49ers. They have a limited affection for this team. Hell if you're an Eagle fan, you might as well be a 9er fan is what I say.

San Fransisco maybe 31-24 but I like to think the 49ers can blow them out with say a 17-point victory,
Big McCaf MVP Purdy throws 300 yards on a bewildered Chief defense, Aiyuk has a 150-yard day and of course, Big NcCaf does a 16-120 and 5-70. Man, that sounds good.
Oh ya, Mahomes doesn't finish the game, Reid has a meltdown and Travis is making paper Valentine cut-outs in the huddle

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'll say about that is all good teams are gonna have bandwagoners...

That said, I agree that bandwagoners are annoying...
STL and KC are generally rivals in sports but now STL is now chiefs territory unfortunately.

I wonder if STL gets a team back...or I guess call them the Missouri Chiefs.

The state of Kansas would never sign off on that.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says who...?

Mid-America's team was their monicker way back in the day... :D
Well, I used to think the Bears were the team of the Midwest until I moved here.

I think the fact that there is a Chiefs State Farm commercial every 5 seconds and the addition of the Swifites caused the bandwagon to burst at the seams.
$10 says 90% of so called Chiefs fans have no clue who Will Shields or Christian Okoye is.

I admired the chiefs back in the day. Barry word and okoye!
I even liked the priest Holmes teams a little. This new sports media blitz where the chiefs are shoved down your throat...not so much.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I used to think the Bears were the team of the Midwest until I moved here.

I think the fact that there is a Chiefs State Farm commercial every 5 seconds and the addition of the Swifites caused the bandwagon to burst at the seams.
$10 says 90% of so called Chiefs fans have no clue who Will Shields or Christian Okoye is.

I even liked the priest Holmes teams a little. This new sports media blitz where the chiefs are shoved down your throat...not so much.
I can understand that if you're not a fan of the team. I truly despised the Cowboys back in the day...

"America's Team" my ass...

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand that if you're not a fan of the team. I truly despised the Cowboys back in the day...

"America's Team" my ass...
Agreed black adam..

Sports does that right?
90s was the Bulls and Cowboys
2000s was Patriots
2010 and 2020s were the Warriors, Patriots, etc
2020s are the chiefs

Just my opinion. Other teams are clearly in here like the Yankees, Celtics, Lakers, etc.

Throw alabama in there I guess. You get my point.

Just let people cheer for who they want. No need to have espn and the sports media push any agenda.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised Dj Hunts GIF - Surprised Dj Hunts Amazed GIFs

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KC is a football town so I suspect that there are fewer bandwagon fans regionally then you think. Okoye also pre-dates the Rams moving to STL iirc so those Missouri fans that old would've been Chiefs fans or Cardinals fans.

And don't get me started on a Rams fan rooting for the Niners. Cmon man.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC is a football town so I suspect that there are fewer bandwagon fans regionally then you think. Okoye also pre-dates the Rams moving to STL iirc so those Missouri fans that old would've been Chiefs fans or Cardinals fans.

That don't happen out here...oh wait... :heh:

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know KC very well and I agree it's a football town. It's also a die hard college basketball town as well.

I also know that missouri was a two team state..or at least it was when I was at college in missouri. The kc and stl folks didn't get a long.

Royals and cards
Chiefs and rams
Ku and mizzou

That is a fact.

All I am saying is it's weird to see kc and stl join arm in arm to support a single team. Never would have guessed that having lived in Midwest/missouri for 30 years.

Would like stl to get a team to keep the rivalry.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see how the Chiefs can lose. The 9ers are fortunate to be where they are. They got lucky to win both of their last two games.

Run the ball for the first half and let Mahomes cook in the second half and let the far better QB win the game.
If it’s gonna be a running game to control I think Niners are more likely to win that battle.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt read all the posts....or any of them. But if potato salad was ever a favorite, this is it