• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which young QB entering their second year as starter takes the biggest leap in 2022?

Which young QB entering their second year as starter takes the biggest leap in 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The drama in filthy would be loud.
It will be interesting to see how long they take to turn on him. They defended Wentz long after it was clear he wasn't the player they pretended/stated he was

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see how long they take to turn on him. They defended Wentz long after it was clear he wasn't the player they pretended/stated he was
True, but Hurts has more doubters in the Eagles fan base.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 2017 season and a SB will do that. It wasn't just Philly fans either. Lots of people saw that "fools gold" and believed it was real.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The answer should absolutely be Trevor Lawrence, given his #1 overall status and relatively poor performance last year. Hopefully the team has improved at all levels around him (including coaching) to allow a better example of his ability to shine through this year. The team still has a ways to go, but hopefully better support is being established around him.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones was the most NFL ready last year he made pretty good decisions for a rookie. He had a pretty piss poor WR corps not sure Parker makes that group that much better. The question posed was about improvement, if the Jags keep loading up I think it will be Lawrence because he was pretty much garbage last year. I'm also not buying that Wilson will ever be good.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While many might be looking at the QB situation at the top in the AFC and AFC West specifically I think the real QB storyline to watch in 2022 is who ends up making the biggest leap for QBs who will be making their second season as the starter. I'm a lot higher on Davis Mills than most and I think Doug Pederson is going to save Trevor Lawrence's career and we will see the results immediately but in the end I think Jalen Hurts takes a big leap in year 3 but what is only his second season as a starting QB.
Color me shocked. You picked Hurts. I would have never guessed.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Color me shocked. You picked Hurts. I would have never guessed.
It works nicely in conjunction with the "which of the young Alabama/Oklahoma QB" thread, where he also picks Hurts!

The best part is when RtK insists that he doesn't make these threads to promote his biased Philly player masterbations, yet he always frames them in a very specific manner that narrows the topic to fit his narrative.

His sad, pathetic tribalism knows no limits.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It works nicely in conjunction with the "which of the young Alabama/Oklahoma QB" thread, where he also picks Hurts!

The best part is when RtK insists that he doesn't make these threads to promote his biased Philly player masterbations, yet he always frames them in a very specific manner that narrows the topic to fit his narrative.

His sad, pathetic tribalism knows no limits.
:nod: