• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What will the Seahawks record be in 2022?

What will the Seahawks record be this year?

• More than 10 wins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-7

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 9-8

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • 8-9

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 7-10

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 6-11

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • 5-12

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • 4-13

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • 3-14

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • 2-15

• 1-16

• 0-17

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I think what Anointed is saying, is that the Panthers SHOULD be a win (based on their record and the talent on the teams, and the fact it's home), BUT... the Raiders probably should've been too... lol. Our gameplan of playing Barton 50+ snaps and the 2 man down thing was absolutely appalling (that we're STILL doing it) and Taylor should just be flat out benched at this point.

Nobody is expecting Seattle to win against San Fran and KC at this point.... so whatever lol. At 6-6 we're probably looking at 9-8 realistically... Games like the Raiders and if fuckhead Goodell didn't fly a West coast team against a far east coast team to Germany should've been as well. At 9-8 you MIGHT make the playoffs but you need some other things to go right.

Not more than KC or SF... More than the Rams is what I meant...

Tracking all. With Aaron Donald, Matt Stafford, and Kupp all out, the Rams game should/could be easier on paper than the Carolina game.

Using a golf analogy, the Raiders game was probably a 5 foot putt. You expect to make that, but missing them definitely does happen. This Rams game might be a 4 footer, but again I have missed those before. It pisses you off to tube those easy ones, but it happens here and there. If I miss a 20 footer (KC, SF), it's pretty easy to get on with things. This team has missed a couple very high percentage putts lately, and it's shaking our confidence that they can settle down and knock the next one in.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got swept by the NFC South. They have the worst record of any division, with only 12 total wins against non-div teams. 1/3 of those wins are against us. Only 1 of their non-div wins against an NFC team isn't us. Truly pathetic.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got swept by the NFC South. They have the worst record of any division, with only 12 total wins against non-div teams. 1/3 of those wins are against us. Only 1 of their non-div wins against an NFC team isn't us. Truly pathetic.
Sad that 5 of our 6 losses are to teams w/ losing records...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad that 5 of our 6 losses are to teams w/ losing records...
I think that speaks to the overall weak schedule we've had up to this point, which makes this last ~month all the more frustrating. We built up some expectations at 6-3 that have been woefully missed in these recent losses to lousy teams. The home games vs Raiders and Panthers will have us kicking ourselves at the end of the season if we miss the playoffs. OTOH, that surely moves up our draft position a few spots in a year when we are not expecting to do much anyway. Hard to imagine this team winning a playoff game with such poor run defense.