• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where will Justin Fields transfer to?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How embarrassing. Day can’t even recruit and develop his own QBs.

LOL so you tell the kid "nah we dont want you"....is that what Harballs did with Shea bc he doesn't know how to develop QB's. I guess when you realize future doesn't look so bright for scUM

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it might be between Oklahoma and Ohio St and that's it honestly. Both will be losing their starting QB's, and great ones. Both have outstanding young OC's. Probably the edge to Ohio St, on the fact that he worked out with Haskins this past summer I'm sure he is talking up Ohio St.

Back to back Heisman winning QB's is a pretty good sales pitch.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Please tell me you see the irony in you saying this....... :eek::rolleyes2:
Of course he does. He's sour because people point out how Harbaugh can't recruit QBs and has needed transfers in 3 of his 4 years.

Reactions: gob

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile in Tate Martels dorm room........
78iu.gif

pooods

Sittin Necked on a Beanbag Eatin Cheetoes
Hoopla Cash
$ 427.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't blame the dude for wanting to go somewhere he can play, and I don't blame him for trying to use everything he can to be able to play next season. It might be a flimsy argument, but it's his best shot for immediate eligibility.

From everything I have read he's been a good teammate since his transfer was announced, and practiced his ass off for the Sugar Bowl, and that's while we were hearing a lot of players seemed to be going through the motions for a lot of the practices.

Maybe I'm not that upset because I thought the writing was on the wall when his father started speaking out.

But at the end of the day, he's a kid that wants what's best for him, and I can't be mad about that. I was less than happy with the players that followed Grantham to Louisville, and I'm glad we got to beat the brakes off of them and Grantham in 2014, but with it sounding like Fromm will play out his eligibility, you're not gonna convince a recruit as highly rated as Fields to sit 3 years. He thought he was gonna come in and beat out Fromm, he didn't, so he's leaving. It sucks for us because we now have no insurance policy, and Stetson Bennett(former walk on that transferred out last year to transfer back this year under scholarship) will probably be our backup since he's familiar with the system, but you've gotta do what's best for you.

I don't fault a kid for transferring within the current rules. I really don't. My issue is with the way this has gown down.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't fault a kid for transferring within the current rules. I really don't. My issue is with the way this has gown down.

I don't know the whole story and details but why is it his fault he was a called a name? Why is it his fault he was to transfer to play more? Why is it his fault he wanted to be in a different environment especially when he goes through something like this? It might be just an excuse to not sit a year but the incident STILL happened.

pooods

Sittin Necked on a Beanbag Eatin Cheetoes
Hoopla Cash
$ 427.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know the whole story and details but why is it his fault he was a called a name? Why is it his fault he was to transfer to play more? Why is it his fault he wanted to be in a different environment especially when he goes through something like this? It might be just an excuse to not sit a year but the incident STILL happened.

Drunk idiot in the stands used the N-word in reference to Fields. Idiot happened to be a baseball player. Fields was not present nor did he hear the idiot live. Idiot was reported. Fields heard about the incident from a 3rd party a few days after it happened. Idiot was dismissed from the team and the university within a week of incident being reported.

Fields family allowed daughter to accept a softball scholarship to the racist institution a few weeks after the incident.

There you go.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you would go back and look at my posts I never wanted him at USC. So try again.
I'm sure you didn't. JT Daniels and his 14/10 TD: INT ratio and -149 rushing yards is killing it for you guys.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drunk idiot in the stands used the N-word in reference to Fields. Idiot happened to be a baseball player. Fields was not present nor did he hear the idiot live. Idiot was reported. Fields heard about the incident from a 3rd party a few days after it happened. Idiot was dismissed from the team and the university within a week of incident being reported.

Fields family allowed daughter to accept a softball scholarship to the racist institution a few weeks after the incident.

There you go.

So if Fields never heard the player make these comments, he didn't actually report the dude? It was a 3rd party?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Fields never heard the player make these comments, he didn't actually report the dude? It was a 3rd party?

A fellow student in the stands is who reported the incident IIRC.

It happened during the Tennessee game, Fields got significant playing time in that game and it would have been impossible for him to hear it.