• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I am tired of pretending with Fields

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As if SOMEHOW - ONE DAY... this will magically all come together.

Holy SHIT, this guy sucks. He is AWFUL. AWFUL!

I am so done of LOSING football game after FOOTBALL game. HOW MANY FOOTBALL GAMES DO WE HAVE TO FUCKING LOSE!?

Watching this DIP SHIT, IDIOT, ASSHOLE try to figure it out... sitting there, holding the ball, taking hits, with his baseball wind-up in the pocket, and WE ALL sit around going "LA - DEE - FUCKIN DAH! IF HE JUST HAD A LINE OR A RECEIVER! OR MAYBE A GIRLFRIEND THAT WOULD BLOW HIM EVERY TUESDAY!?"

I gotta tell you. I think he's worse than ANYTHING we've ever, EVER seen. But no one can realize it because "Ooh! The fun highlights and he's an athlete! Look at those tools!" STOP. He is an ABYSMAL QB. And our record reflects that when he plays for us.

Oh my god... this is so easy. HE PLAYS - WE FUCKING LOSE. ALWAYS.

If you still support Fields - I honestly question your mental capacity as a human being. I really have something against you, personally. Fuck you. FUCK HIM. FUCK THIS.

/RANT

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre absolutley right.......

Ive been a huge supporter of his until we actually won a game,and then realized we were bound to win one anyways.......
And then Fiellds was gonna save our season,bullshit,there was no way he was going to.......
I like you,have seen enough,now we probably wont see him for a few more weeks now:

I was actually back to hoping he was going to ball out and trade him before the deadline to get atleast something if someone needed him.(not sure who or why),but now Im sure we will just let him walk at the end of the season......

And to think,a few thought we could get a wnd round pick for him......

We are now officially on our way to the first two picks of the draft.......

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am so done of LOSING football game after FOOTBALL game. HOW MANY FOOTBALL GAMES DO WE HAVE TO FUCKING LOSE!?

Watching this DIP SHIT, IDIOT, ASSHOLE try to figure it out... sitting there, holding the ball, taking hits, with his baseball wind-up in the pocket, and WE ALL sit around going "LA - DEE - FUCKIN DAH! IF HE JUST HAD A LINE OR A RECEIVER! OR MAYBE A GIRLFRIEND THAT WOULD BLOW HIM EVERY TUESDAY!?"

I gotta tell you. I think he's worse than ANYTHING we've ever, EVER seen. But no one can realize it because "Ooh! The fun highlights and he's an athlete! Look at those tools!" STOP. He is an ABYSMAL QB. And our record reflects that when he plays for us.

If you still support Fields - I honestly question your mental capacity as a human being. I really have something against you, personally. Fuck you. FUCK HIM. FUCK THIS.

/RANT

You guys have had a long list of bad qbs. No way he's the worst qb you've ever had.

His injury was his fault though. 100 percent.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caleb Hanie>>>>>>Fields

forgot about that guy. Never saw a field again after his 4 disastrous starts.

I'd take Fields over what the Browns threw out there the last 2 weeks. Walker is a toss up I guess.

obviously the Bears didn't love him

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is there's no use worrying about it. This will happen naturally at the end of the season. Fields would have to play like an all-pro for 2 months post-injury to flip the script at this point. It's just not going to happen. Might as well give him the chance though. It's not like there's some great plan B for 2023. Take our medicine this season and then move on.

Eberflus/Getsy/Fields are all gone this offseason.

I'm just trying to figure out if Poles goes with them. The Washington game/DJ Moore really saved these guys' asses for a week and a half. I doubt they get another win until Carolina-who we'll probably beat. And that "win" is going to fool nobody.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HE PLAYS - WE FUCKING LOSE. ALWAYS.

That really is the crux of it. Winning forgives some inconsistency...but we never f*cking win.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. I think he's worse than ANYTHING we've ever, EVER seen.

It's a bit early to be hitting the bottle man.

I don't know. This organization kept Nagy/Pace/Mitch one year too long and did an offseason presser on why they all thought it was a good idea. Capped by Georgie telling the world his Mommy says he does a good job.

I'm not at all convinced change is definitely coming.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a bit early to be hitting the bottle man.

I don't know. This organization kept Nagy/Pace/Mitch one year too long and did an offseason presser on why they all thought it was a good idea. Capped by Georgie telling the world his Mommy says he does a good job.

I'm not at all convinced change is definitely coming.

Dude. If we win like 3 games and roll it back with Eberflus and Co, I'm gonna be the one hitting the bottle. I mean...At least they had some prior success to fall back upon with Nagy. If we go 3-14 this season, that would mean Eberflus is 6-28 as a head coach, in a league known for parity...LOL. Even the dumbest mother f*ckers on the planet could figure THAT out. Not even the McCaskeys would blow that. They will be gone.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is there's no use worrying about it. This will happen naturally at the end of the season. Fields would have to play like an all-pro for 2 months post-injury to flip the script at this point. It's just not going to happen. Might as well give him the chance though. It's not like there's some great plan B for 2023. Take our medicine this season and then move on.

I'm just trying to figure out if Poles goes with them. The Washington game/DJ Moore really saved these guys' asses for a week and a half. I doubt they get another win until Carolina-who we'll probably beat. And that "win" is going to fool nobody.
I think Poles is gone as well. Disaster after disaster and watch them beat Carolina and somehow drop in the draft.
Jenkins is a beast, but drafted with back problems that will never go away. Having a chance and cap space, even if it was to eat salary was passed on the o line. Did not take the best center in the draft which was the biggest position of need. Sorry, if you are drafting a tackle top 10, you are drafting a left tackle, a cornerstone left tackle.
The fields thing, constantly blows. Small hands, 35 games, 30 some fumbles? Another excuse to dole out the fifth year option and stick us another 2 years. All offseason the experts wrote that Whitehair was getting cut, best days behind him, rebuild the line. What did we get, a new RG to replace Jenkins and a rookie right tackle when Borom was not so bad.
I think we finally have a president of football operations that wants a hand in the calls.
League just passed waiting another week for interviews of coaches, and are basically forcing teams to hire black coaches now calling it diversity, not best qualified while Singletary is basically blackballed like Colin Kaperdick. This in a year that Tomlin is finally done in Pittsburg takes it down to 2.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
League just passed waiting another week for interviews of coaches, and are basically forcing teams to hire black coaches now calling it diversity, not best qualified while Singletary is basically blackballed like Colin Kaperdick. This in a year that Tomlin is finally done in Pittsburg takes it down to 2.

An adult typed this.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That really is the crux of it. Winning forgives some inconsistency...but we never f*cking win.
looked pretty good against washington.looked way better than the guy who took over for him after he got injured sunday.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You should have seen all the dipshits here in Minnesota talking about how the Carolina win with help right the ship.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At this point no more holdovers from past regimes getting mixed with the new ones. Don't stick the new coach with Fields, who is most likely done in Chi anyway, and don't draft a new QB for Eberflus and Getsy, who will only screw them up, and then fire them when they continue to struggle, and force their guy on the new coach. At this point do a whole sale sweeping!

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is also an idea for you Chicago fans. Stop ignoring red flags, stop pretending you know better.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

/RANT

How do you really feel about Fields?