• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Case for trading Fields

Status
Not open for further replies.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boy do I hate black people and their rap music

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean when Rush said what people as smart as me already knew was true? Mcnabb was overrated as fuck. On purpose.

Right.

I’m curious. When you make a new pointy white hat….do you buy new white sheets or use your old ones?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trey Lance 2.0...

I remember a bunch of people on this forum and a bunch of talking heads were grading that an absolute A+ grade for the Cowboys and the 49ers were so dumb, etc. etc.

Fields is useless. I am almost positive I graded it an F at the time (if someone wants to dig the history up I'm happy to eat crow)... The fact Seattle fans are still upset that we traded more for Howell (an actual QB) over a glorified shit ass RB that fumbles whenever he runs and tries to throw, is baffling to me.

Of course Tomlin likes him... Tomlin is one of the worst coaches in NFL history that has inherited an insane amount of talent over the years but did F all with it. That dork won the Superbowl with Cowher's team and has been riding it ever since.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool. Now all you gotta do is find that someone that gives enough shits to put forth the effort. Let me know how that works out.

Bears there are plenty of people here that will shit themselves to give up the effort.. stop being an asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.