• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where will Justin Fields transfer to?

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haskins will be the top QB prospect financially he has to go to the NFL any other move would be foolish.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What will happen with Martell?

I don't think it's a lock that Fields comes in and beats out Martell.

I think Fields will be good, don't get me wrong, but he's far from a finished product. He went from a 3 star to a 5 star in a hurry during recruiting, and he has all the tools, but he needs work on reading defenses and decision making.

When he was on the field for us, if the first option was covered, he'd take off and run every time, even when there was no lane and he had open receivers.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Fields will be good, don't get me wrong, but he's far from a finished product. He went from a 3 star to a 5 star in a hurry during recruiting, and he has all the tools, but he needs work on reading defenses and decision making.

When he was on the field for us, if the first option was covered, he'd take off and run every time, even when there was no lane and he had open receivers.[/QUOTE
]

I know. Every time he came in against us I was relieved Fromm was off the field.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not backing down. He thinks he's going to start, and will fight for it.

May the better QB win

I can't say who I really favor at this point. I like Martell's confidence.

I mean no chance in hell he ever plays a down as a QB in the NFL but it will be cool to see if he can beat out Fields.

Reactions: gob

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen Justin Fields play, but I like the fact that he'll be playing for the Buckeyes. We've got Martell for 2 more years, so it looks like we'll be OK with the QB situation.

Hard2Bluff

Beer Consumer
Hoopla Cash
$ 263.81
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When he was on the field for us, if the first option was covered, he'd take off and run every time, even when there was no lane and he had open receivers.
Doubt he would transfer to a school where they didnt say he would start, even the mighty tOSU.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt he would transfer to a school where they didnt say he would start, even the mighty tOSU.

They might say it, but if Martell beats him out, if Ryan Day is worth his weight in salt, the best option will play. And of course, it is entirely possible that Fields does win the job outright.

Hard2Bluff

Beer Consumer
Hoopla Cash
$ 263.81
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might say it, but if Martell beats him out, if Ryan Day is worth his weight in salt, the best option will play. And of course, it is entirely possible that Fields does win the job outright.
You know they told him he would start. If he thought there was any possibility that he would be riding the pine he would not have committed to any such school. But I agree, anything could happen.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not backing down. He thinks he's going to start, and will fight for it.

May the better QB win

well his response to Fields Twitter says everything you need to know about the kid.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well his response to Fields Twitter says everything you need to know about the kid.
Not sure if you mean this as a positive or a negative? I'll hold my response for it...

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know they told him he would start. If he thought there was any possibility that he would be riding the pine he would not have committed to any such school. But I agree, anything could happen.
I highly doubt they told him he would start, without ever seeing him in a practice, and with limited game film.

I would hope that would never happen.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highly doubt they told him he would start, without ever seeing him in a practice, and with limited game film.

I would hope that would never happen.

I doubt he'll get his waiver but who knows