• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 3: Bears (1-1) at Colts (0-2)

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admits the ball hits the receiver in the hands. Claims there was no window for the throw though.

That’s some confusing shit.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here are some stats from Caleb Williams in Week 3:

He had just 1 turnover-worthy throw, according PFF. The second interception was on Rome.

His adjusted completion percentage, which accounts for drops, was 71.7% on 52 attempts.

His average depth of target was 11.2 yards.

Yeah...Don't kill the messenger lol.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admits the ball hits the receiver in the hands. Claims there was no window for the throw though.

That’s some confusing shit.
Hit DB in hand too!

Really not that confusing

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More specifically, Cross essentially “high fives” Odunze… Left hand to left hand.

Watch again…

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And
PFF disagrees with you. Argue with them brother.
literally every postgame report from both Chicago and Indianapolis, as well as major media says Cross deflected the ball. The video shows this. Really not controversial, unless you’re trying to absolve Caleb of any blame on a ball he shouldn’t have thrown, and instead blame Odunze for whatever reason.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And

literally every postgame report from both Chicago and Indianapolis, as well as major media says Cross deflected the ball. The video shows this. Really not controversial, unless you’re trying to absolve Caleb of any blame on a ball he shouldn’t have thrown, and instead blame Odunze for whatever reason.

No one has denied the ball was deflected. No one denies the DB made a great play.

I’ve said, numerous times now, that it’s a throw you probably shouldn’t make.

What remains is this….

It’s a good throw. As in it’s where it’s supposed to be. It’s a catchable ball. There’s a window.

Keep dancing in circles of stupidity though.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muscles is right. Lol

You have no idea

Sure bro.

Nothing is more impressive than an anonymous person on the internet that you can’t see telling you they’re big and strong.

I mean you can’t imagine the absolute fear that can put in a person.

Last edited:

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one has denied the ball was deflected. No one denies the DB made a great play.

I’ve said, numerous times now, that it’s a throw you probably shouldn’t make.

What remains is this….

It’s a good throw. As in it’s where it’s supposed to be. It’s a catchable ball. There’s a window.

Keep dancing in circles of stupidity though.
Only disagreement ever was that you think Rome should have caught it.

I disagree. Cross broke it up. He literally hits Odunze’s hand.

We seem to agree that the defender made a great play. Yeah, he was in position to make a great play. Ball shouldn’t have been thrown. Thus, INT is NOT Odunze’s fault.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the experts disagree with you, it would seem.

I agree. But he should have caught it.

Keep dancing.
One person from one publication… and they are literally having the same argument on the thread Jiddy posted, so whatever.

The “dance” is attempting to say he should have caught it, but it’s not his fault. Let me guide you here. IF he catches it? There is no INT… So if you are saying he SHOULD have caught it, you are ALSO saying the INT is his fault.

Just logic 101…. Did you attend any classes during your illustrious D-1 football career?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One person from one publication… and they are literally having the same argument on the thread Jiddy posted, so whatever.

The “dance” is attempting to say he should have caught it, but it’s not his fault. Let me guide you here. IF he catches it? There is no INT… So if you are saying he SHOULD have caught it, you are ALSO saying the INT is his fault.

Just logic 101…. Did you attend any classes during your illustrious D-1 football career?

A receiver can not catch a ball that ends up intercepted without the interception being his fault. This has been explained to you. You’ve chosen to ignore it or you can’t comprehend it. Either way I can’t help you.

And please after all the astounding bullshit you’ve typed…don’t ever use the word logic. It’s insulting. To everyone.

I have a Masters degree. So kindly go fuck yourself with the last few brain cells still spinning inside your tiny weird head.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A receiver can not catch a ball that ends up intercepted without the interception being his fault. This has been explained to you. You’ve chosen to ignore it or you can’t comprehend it. Either way I can’t help you.

And please after all the astounding bullshit you’ve typed…don’t ever use the word logic. It’s insulting. To everyone.

I have a Masters degree. So kindly go fuck yourself with the last few brain cells still spinning inside your tiny weird head.
LOL! “Masters Degree”… Talk about stolen valor.

Get your money back.

And sorry, your key point in this mess you wrote is EXACTLY proving yourself wrong!

You: “I said Odunze should have caught it! I didn’t say the INT was his fault!”

Also you: “A receiver cannot catch a ball that ends up intercepted without the interception being his fault!”

LOL! Literally contradicted yourself.

Game… Set… Match…

Have a great night, D-1 football playing, Masters carrying, dumbass!

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You: “I said Odunze should have caught it! I didn’t say the INT was his fault!”

Also you: “A receiver cannot catch a ball that ends up intercepted without the interception being his fault!

Holy shit you’re dumb.

I said a receiver can not as in he doesn’t catch it not that he can’t as in it has to be his fault.

A receiver can fail to catch a pass and have that pass be intercepted without it being his fault.

You can’t even fucking read.

You just jumped the shark.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me reword it if you’re still confused.

A receiver can fail to catch a catchable ball and that ball can be intercepted without the interception being the receivers fault.

I apologize for using can and not and putting them in a sequence that was confusing for you. Won’t happen again.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure bro.

Nothing is more impressive than an anonymous person on the internet that you can’t see telling you they’re big and strong.

I mean you can’t imagine the absolute fear that can put in a person.
You're the one that went there and I am only reiterating the truth. Just because you are a little fucktard is not my problem.