• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 3: Bears (1-1) at Colts (0-2)

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Bears offensive touchdown is so rare that we're all just pissy all the time.
Was willing to chalk it all up to a bad week last week with the dude, but then started getting shitty this week as well, as though his criticisms are the only valid ones. But he can just keep on keeping on pretending like he's the only one who ever watches football and before long commenting to himself here.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure you commented on my post first, Richard Simmons. If you don't want someone to threaten you, don't be a dickhead.

Imagine thinking threatening people on an anonymous message board is intelligent, cool, tough, or normal. All because someone said something you didn’t like.

Threatening to beat someone up on a message board is the epitome of online retardation.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine thinking threatening people on an anonymous message board is intelligent, cool, tough, or normal. All because someone said something you didn’t like.

Threatening to beat someone up on a message board is the epitome of online retardation.
...but remember, you're the one who was an asshole. All because someone said something you didn't like.

Hahaha... what a hypocrite. Calling people names is the epitome of retardation.

Yes, Richard. I am going to whip your ass.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...but remember, you're the one who was an asshole. All because someone said something you didn't like.

Hahaha... what a hypocrite. Calling people names is the epitome of retardation.

Yes, Richard. I am going to whip your ass.

My name isn’t Richard though.

Internet tough guys are so scary.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to catch up on all these posts. I was on a 16 day road trip (and an excellent one at that), so I've been pretty much out of the loop. I managed to my chagrin in catching the Texans game, being it was on national TV. But thankfully I missed this Colts game. I'm sure at some point it will be replayed on the NFL channel, just not sure I'll have the heart to sit thru it.

Looks like Caleb was finally able to bring out the air game to an extent. Shows he had two INTs, altho one of them I understand might not have been his fault. Not sure about that. In any event, like everyone here, I'm tired of the same ol' same ol', but I still feel different about this team and its offense than the ones from previous seasons. I'm not even remotely close to packing it in and screaming for the '25 draft.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have multiple people blocked on here, thankfully. I don't miss the days of going back and forth with that bull shit. Coming back to this forum every season is like a bad habit. It's dog shit... I've just been posting with some of these guys (on ESPN) since 2005. So... I keep doing it. Like a bad marriage.
I only have two blocked, one in here and the other on the Sox board - even then I at times feel guilty about doing that. I'm a free speech guy in principle, but there are situations where some people simple deserve not to be seen.

I go all the way back to the mid-late 90's when it comes to the old ESPN boards - talk about the wild west in those days!!! Yet I continue to pay homage to that crazy venue by keeping the line, "Your Retarted" under my name. It was a direct quote from an ESPN poster. I always loved the irony of it.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poles has been the GM for three bloody years and this is what the the line looks like. Wasn't this guy an offensive lineman?
I get this, ok, but stupid play call and why isnt anyone condemning Williams for not changing the play. He could have faked the pitch and walked in on the other side with only 23 to beat.

Swift is a third down guy. Ro can get a yard even easier than Herbert can, but Herbert is in the game. Its the same madness of letting Monty carry us to the red zone then watch from the side lines. Problem right now is there is nobody but Waldron to call plays. I feel its one of those get on the field or get in the skybox changes you see offensive coaches make so maybe he can see what they are doing at a different level. Running backwards never works in the red zone

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poles has been the GM for three bloody years and this is what the the line looks like. Wasn't this guy an offensive lineman?

That picture says alot.......

Jeff Saturday showed this pic on Get Up this morning,as they all lol at us,we are the laughing stock of the NFL right now.......

Carolina and NE is tied with us for exactly one win,and Carolina did not need a gift wrapoed int for their win.....they won handily.

Let that sink in how bad it is.......>shakes head<

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you

Going into this season without a coaching change was a mistake by bears organization.
I agree. I get the feeling the coaches Poles wanted; Ben Johnson and Bobby Slowik weren't available so he decided to stick with Eberflus. If one of then were in the market last season he would have pulled the trigger then. Now if they're available this year he may make a move then.

The problem is, it will be repeating the cycle that stiffles Chicago's QB growth of drafting a quarterback for a lame duck then forcing him on a coach that didn't draft him. This isn't like Harbaugh going to LA and he has a proven signal caller with Herbert. Williams is unproven and who's to say Johnson or Slowik want to hitch their wagon to an unproven guy they didn't draft. And as soon as their a hiccup they will want a guy they drafted.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I get the feeling the coaches Poles wanted; Ben Johnson and Bobby Slowik weren't available so he decided to stick with Eberflus. If one of then were in the market last season he would have pulled the trigger then. Now if they're available this year he may make a move then.

The problem is, it will be repeating the cycle that stiffles Chicago's QB growth of drafting a quarterback for a lame duck then forcing him on a coach that didn't draft him. This isn't like Harbaugh going to LA and he has a proven signal caller with Herbert. Williams is unproven and who's to say Johnson or Slowik want to hitch their wagon to an unproven guy they didn't draft. And as soon as their a hiccup they will want a guy they drafted.
I would imagine there is no shortage of good offensive minds that would be down with incorporating Caleb, DJ and Rome into their respective offensive systems.

I know this may SOUND like a bad idea based on how things look in Jacksonville at present, but I think we'd be negligent to not kick the tires on Doug Pederson as OC if the Jags fire him.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only have two blocked, one in here and the other on the Sox board - even then I at times feel guilty about doing that. I'm a free speech guy in principle, but there are situations where some people simple deserve not to be seen.

I go all the way back to the mid-late 90's when it comes to the old ESPN boards - talk about the wild west in those days!!! Yet I continue to pay homage to that crazy venue by keeping the line, "Your Retarted" under my name. It was a direct quote from an ESPN poster. I always loved the irony of it.
To me, it's not a first amendment issue. lol. You're free to say whatever you want, but I damn sure don't have to listen to it. There's some people that just aren't worth my time and are miserable. I would rather not read that shit. It's toxic and I don't want to get sucked into their misery. I don't want to take that stuff into my day or be tempted to begin a back and forth. Real life is filled with enough shit and shitty people to navigate. I don't need that on a Chicago Bears forum.

It's actually amazing to think back on those ESPN forums and how insane they were. That place was popping off and the amount of trolls/crazies was insane. The detail and commitment that some of the trolls put in was actually impressive. I respect it, looking back lol. We'll never see that again. Those were some fun times. I used to really look forward to checking that forum daily. Spent pretty much the entire Lovie Smith era on there. Almost positive that either 2011 or 2012 was the final football season before it was axed. I know 2011 it was still there, vividly I recall that. I can't remember if it was 2012 or 2013, though, where it was gone and I moved here with some of those people.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and by the way...

We've lost both times that I've done the game-thread. So, I'm not doing it this week. Someone else take the honors. lmao

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and by the way...

We've lost both times that I've done the game-thread. So, I'm not doing it this week. Someone else take the honors. lmao
Serious superstition.

I like it!

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, it's not a first amendment issue. lol. You're free to say whatever you want, but I damn sure don't have to listen to it. There's some people that just aren't worth my time and are miserable. I would rather not read that shit. It's toxic and I don't want to get sucked into their misery. I don't want to take that stuff into my day or be tempted to begin a back and forth. Real life is filled with enough shit and shitty people to navigate. I don't need that on a Chicago Bears forum.

It's actually amazing to think back on those ESPN forums and how insane they were. That place was popping off and the amount of trolls/crazies was insane. The detail and commitment that some of the trolls put in was actually impressive. I respect it, looking back lol. We'll never see that again. Those were some fun times. I used to really look forward to checking that forum daily. Spent pretty much the entire Lovie Smith era on there. Almost positive that either 2011 or 2012 was the final football season before it was axed. I know 2011 it was still there, vividly I recall that. I can't remember if it was 2012 or 2013, though, where it was gone and I moved here with some of those people.
Yeah, guess that was a little clumsy on my part for saying it that way. You're right, folks have the right to say what they want and we have that same right to ignore it.

And yeah, those were some wacky days back on those boards. It's where I learned what the definition of a troll was, at least a troll internet style.