• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 3: Bears (1-1) at Colts (0-2)

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy broke down a couple of Swifts runs from Sunday saying pretty much wtf......:

Looks like you may have your wish.......:

On that first run, he misses a huge gap, that would've followed Jenkins to the endzone. Forget all the stupid shit he did after that with the Moore block, cuz it never should've went that way to begin with. He is awful.

But let's not stop there. Giving more offensive touches to Travis fucking Homer than to Herbert or Johnson over the first two weeks is hilariously stupid. And give me a fucking break about him being better in pass protection. Better than Roschon? Ya, I'm calling severe bullshit on that.

But let's not stop there...throwing the ball 50 plus fucking times against a team that was averaging 237 yards a game on the ground is fucking retarded.

If Poles wants to save his job, and the season, he should fire Eberflus...like now. Elevate the D coordinator to interim head coach, and send a fucking message that he is done fucking around.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On that first run, he misses a huge gap, that would've followed Jenkins to the endzone. Forget all the stupid shit he did after that with the Moore block, cuz it never should've went that way to begin with. He is awful.

But let's not stop there. Giving more offensive touches to Travis fucking Homer than to Herbert or Johnson over the first two weeks is hilariously stupid. And give me a fucking break about him being better in pass protection. Better than Roschon? Ya, I'm calling severe bullshit on that.

But let's not stop there...throwing the ball 50 plus fucking times against a team that was averaging 237 yards a game on the ground is fucking retarded.

If Poles wants to save his job, and the season, he should fire Eberflus...like now. Elevate the D coordinator to interim head coach, and send a fucking message that he is done fucking around.

And to add misery to insult,Swift has ran the balk 37 times for 68 yds....and one carry was for 20.....
The others are 36 carries for 48 yds.....

Has there been anything worse for a starting rb ever.....??

Tslk about pathetic.