• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 3: Bears (1-1) at Colts (0-2)

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A receiver can not catch a ball that ends up intercepted without the interception being his fault. This has been explained to you. You’ve chosen to ignore it or you can’t comprehend it. Either way I can’t help you.

And please after all the astounding bullshit you’ve typed…don’t ever use the word logic. It’s insulting. To everyone.

I have a Masters degree. So kindly go fuck yourself with the last few brain cells still spinning inside your tiny weird head.
A Masters degree? So, now anyone on the internet can have a masters degree? Isn't this the same logic you used on me??

Lol

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Masters degree? So, now anyone on the internet can have a masters degree? Isn't this the same logic you used on me??

Lol
Dude, no way. Don't tell me..

It's 2024 and that guy is still talking about his masters degree and his "Vegas showgirl" wife? He was doing that shit like 8 fucking years ago. LMAO

That's just sad. Seriously, who gives a shit?

I have multiple people blocked on here, thankfully. I don't miss the days of going back and forth with that bull shit. Coming back to this forum every season is like a bad habit. It's dog shit... I've just been posting with some of these guys (on ESPN) since 2005. So... I keep doing it. Like a bad marriage.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure bro.

Nothing is more impressive than an anonymous person on the internet that you can’t see telling you they’re big and strong.

I mean you can’t imagine the absolute fear that can put in a person.
Put up or shut up. I am 6'2" 270lbs, and I can bench press 590lbs. Send a Pic, video, or anything showing how strong or big you are.
I seriously doubt you will... Masters degree, lol.

It's 2024 and that guy is still talking about his masters degree and his "Vegas showgirl" wife? He was doing that shit like 8 fucking years ago. LMAO

I have multiple people blocked on here, thankfully. I don't miss the days of going back and forth with that bull shit. Coming back to this forum every season is like a bad habit. It's dog shit... I've just been posting with some of these guys (on ESPN) since 2005. So... I keep doing it. Like a bad marriage.
He is a dick.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was on ESPN with you in 2005, and I agree... this is a bad habit. Normally, I don't post too often.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put up or shut up. I am 6'2" 270lbs, and I can bench press 590lbs. Send a Pic, video, or anything showing how strong or big you are.
I seriously doubt you will... Masters degree, lol.

You’re shorter than I am.

Happy to send a pic but let’s be clear….we ain’t fucking. I prefer the leaner types.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently bragging about muscles that no one gives a shit about is cool and mentioning you actually got an education that no one gives a shit about is dumb.

Because…..why not?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It would be way cooler if I got drunk and wrote 17 paragraphs to say nothing and then whine when someone disagrees. Never change rich.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a degree.

I’m gonna come to your house and kick your ass because I’m 270lbs and can lift weights.

Yeah…those are exactly the same.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OMG! I didn’t realize I could block people! (Hadn’t posted here much in the last few years)

Sweet serenity!

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a degree.

I’m gonna come to your house and kick your ass because I’m 270lbs and can lift weights.

Yeah…those are exactly the same.
FYI dickhead... I have a Masters degree as well. I have mine from D1, not an online BS program like you.

Lift weights? That's not why I will whip your ass, little man. Hahahaha ever hear of FORCON? I just retired.

Man, you dumb.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Bears offensive touchdown is so rare that we're all just pissy all the time.
I'm with you

Going into this season without a coaching change was a mistake by bears organization.