• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 5: Panthers (1-3) at Bears (2-2)

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,816.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, he's just not traveling with the team. There is still a chance he clears protocol and goes later in the week. I have my doubts, but technically he is not OUT yet.

The Score reported that too,but according to them it was most unlikely that would happen........

Bummer if he doesnt play......

Jax is clearly better than Carolina and TLaw may have just got his shit together with a great gane last Sunday......

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chubba will get some yards against our struggling rush D. Not that it's really hurt our defensive performance, but we definitely have been run on in every game besides Houston.

Dalton had his little magic a couple of weeks back. The team isn't as bad as it looked with Young, but it's not suddenly respectable either. The D has plenty of holes that could provide our offense its first "complete" game.

If this was on the road... maybe I feel differently? I am scaring myself with this post *GULP* but I think we roll at home. Put together our first well rounded performance of the Caleb era on both sides of the ball.

Bears 31
Carolina 16

We start fast and while we don't "blow their doors off" - we really control the entire game.
Not bad :)